Happy birthday to miss!

I'm Sure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 21, 2012

KyuHyun

I opened my eyes and looked around the room. June 21. And I could not even embrace Wook or say "Happy Birthday Love" and kiss her. Or give him a gift and stay all nestled day with him and make pampering him.
I opened the nightstand drawer and took the pequela blue velvet box and opened it. I looked at engagement rings and thought that if he had not lost our baby. I would also propose to him today. Such were my plans. We love each other very much, and we were going to have a baby, so I thought on his birthday I would propose a step forward in our relationship. It may be too fast, just 4 months together. But I was sure that we were to be together.
But now he is away, and our baby is gone. Everything was lost and I no longer had know for certain that he would accept to marry me.
I took the ring and approached them in my eyes. The rings are a couple of letters and in them is written "Forever Love"
Maybe today would be the day perfect. I'll introduce you to my boyfriend for my family and then when we got back we would do love so passionately.
But no, now he is away and I'm afraid to get in touch with him and he rejects me.
I sat on the bed and grabbed my cell phone. I called and the voice I have missed most talked down quietly.
"Hello"
"Wook ... Happy Birthday!"
"Err ... Thank you ... I ..."
He did not complete the sentence but I know what he would say.
"I miss you. And I still love you very much. Come back soon. I can not stand it Wook, it is on killing me."
"Kyu ... I love you so much, but I still need some time to recover and I ..."
He sighed and sobbed.
"I feel you so much Kyu. Every day."
"I'm here Wook. It's just you get back. I'm here for you. Please Wook. Do not cry love. I will always be here."
"Kyu... Ah... Kyu... Wait for me, do not let me Kyu. Please. It hurts so much Kyu. It hurts too much."
"I know love, I feel it."
"Kyu I'll be back, I promise. But ... let me stay here ... for a while ... when I feel strong enough, I'll be back. I promise Kyu. I love you so Kyu both. "
"I know Wook, I know. Come back soon! Right?"
"Right!"
I could hear him crying and sobbing and it breaks my heart. I hung up and lay down again. Tears threatened to fall but I did not allow. I closed my eyes and I was remembering all the good times I spent with Wook. I fell asleep.

Two months later...

RyeoWook

I was just putting the suit for the wedding of my cousin Leeteuk. My brother came in and squeezed me into his embrace.
- Oh God Wook-Ah!!! You are beautiful!! Oh God!!
- Hyun I missed you too, but why are you here? I was going to Seoul in my car. And I'm coming Hyung. I'm better and I'm facing my kyukyu Hyung!!!
My hyung scratched his neck and grimaced.
- Err ... Wook Baby ... there's something I discovered and I believe will surprise you enough!!
- Uh? Hyung ... you're w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter