Stay

I'm Sure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three weeks later...

KyuHyun

After the day I and Ryeowook discussed in hospital I never went back there and got in touch with him. He asked me to leave. So I left and did not return. I am very sorry for the loss of our baby. And I miss so much of wook. I still have a bit of news Wook thanks to Sungmin that is closest to it. Then in college or by phone he tells me how wook is.
God only know when they are doing it for me. I no longer sleep more right. I only eat ramen. And college is boring.
He never called me or sent me a message. I do not go after him for fear he regeitar me. As he threatened to break up with me.
My life was not the same. And once ves here I am lying on a double bed alone while he's there in that hospital crying.

 

RyeoWook

- I do not want Sungmin ... If he did not call me or come here ... it's because he does not miss me.
- Wook, it was you who told him to leave and not return.
- I know ... but if he felt he would miss me back anyway.
- He told me that he is afraid of you and force you finish everything.
- Sungmin I do not care ... he just had to go back ... even if I reject him ... he was to come ... and not disappear as he did.
- Wook I do not want to be rude, but just like you, he is also suffering. And it's been three weeks. It's time you call him back. And I know you want to ...
- Do not Sungmin ... I will not call him ... if he wants him to come here.
I got up and walked into the bathroom of my room. I looked across the counter where contained things Kyu. I felt my heart sink because deep down I know I'm to blame for all of this happened. But my pride is too large. And I just can not go back.
I looked in the mirror and saw my reflection weak and dark circles under my eyes because the last few nightse.
I miss having the arms of Kyu around my waist at night keeping me safe. I miss your kisses before bedtime and "I Love You, Love" that he normally would.
I sat in private cover and felt tears fall from my eyes. I pressed the counter so hard. I wish I could scream and scream until my gartanta hurt or bleed.
It all happened so quickly. Suddenly node turned friends, best friends, boyfriends and then parents. And then all that was lost in the simple fact that I fell off a ladder. We no longer we were more parents and logo or boyfriends.
I know it's selfish of me. But still it hurts so much.
I dried my face and went back to the room. Sungmin was still sitting in my bed and a picture frame in his hands. The photo had there was one where I and Kyu were together in a park.
It was a sunny day and we took to get there. Kyu sat on the grass and I sat between her legs. So we were laughing and talking and looking at the families around us playing with their children. Kyu took out his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter