Nothing Is Lost...

I'm Sure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 8, 2012

KH

I have called more than 10 times to Ryeowook. He does not answer me and did not come over to college. I've been at his house and he never this. I've tried to contact him for everything that was geito. But I could not. I got up from my bed and grabbed my cell phone. He called but he did not answer. Since the day of my birthday he never contacted me. I wanted to try to explain the scene he saw. But ...

FB

I was walking down the hall and toward the stairs to go to my room. But I felt someone pulling me and I felt someone kissing me. But I knew it was not Wook because the kiss was aggressive, violent and hard. I tried to separate myself but I was tight against a wall with great force and could not move my arms. I heard someone approach us and made harder. But I still could not let go. Or heard someone sniff too low. Almost inaldivel. And I pushed the person away from me. I looked and it was Siwon who was there in front of me and smiling as he looked at Ryeowook in the distance.

- What did you do? YOU ARE CRAZY SIWON!

- I warned Kyu.

I left running after Wook but he was already too far away and did not hear me call his name. I got tired of running and stopped, then grabbed my cell phone in his pants pocket and called him. But he did not answer me.

End Of FB

I sat down again on my bed, and tried calling again. And once again I left a message in the mailbox.

"Wook, Kyu is ... Please answer me, I need to talk to you and explain everything. You got it all wrong. Please. I ... I ... Oh ... I love you."

 

RW

My cell phone rang again, or look at the screen and there is "Kyuhyun" on the call screen. How I feel like picking up this phone now and meet even though I know that your heart can never be mine. I look at the notification bar showing which has more than 50 messages in the mailbox just Kyuhyun. They need much talking to me? He is dying by chance? He tried to come here in my apartment but I did not answer when he rang the bell. He screamed for me to open. But I just can not. I can not let me suffer for this my stupid heart. I picked up my phone and called my older brother Heechul. I was crying again.

"Hey Wook!"

"Hyung ..." My voice came out as a whisper.

"Wookie, what happened? Are you crying?"

"Hyung ... I ... I ..." Words do not want to leave.

"You are an angel home?"

"Yes hyung ..."

"I'm going there, I am coming soon, do not do anything stupid."

I was listening to the signal line disconnected. Tears insisted fall. My heart feels so broken.

My hyung arrived within minutes and found rolled up in a ball under the covers and hugging m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter