Concern

I'm Sure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five weeks after

RyeoWook

All are slowly coming back normal.
I went back to college, I rediscovered my friends, me and Kyu we are living together and are very happy.
I'm working part time in a school of arts. I am piano teacher in the morning and the afternoon attend college. Kyu is now making a corner plus college.
About Siwon, well ... He looks calm and took away from me and Kyu. I'm more quiet while I'm on alert.
I Kyu and sell our apartment and joined the money now buy a house, it is very perfect for both me and Kyu.
The house has 3 bedrooms, a medium-sized kitchen and a large room.
For now we are not making plans to have a baby, but if it happens it will be accepted with open arms.

Now I'm sitting in the front room to the TV hoping Kyu get home for lunch and then we go to college together. I was fiddling with the phone when I heard the sound of the door being opened.
- Love ...
- In the room.
- You made lunch? I am very hungry. - Kyu asked as he sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.
- Yes I did lunch but before dinner you will take a shower and I'll choose her clothes and finish preparing to leave.
I got up but he pulled me back and I fell sitting on his lap. I gave a little cry and looked at him with my eyes narrow slightly.
- Kyuu~
- You have not forgotten anything right?
- What ?!
He inclined his head toward me and his arms went around my waist. His lips met mine in a chaste kiss that was soon deepened. I moaned softly as I felt his tongue find mine and then stroll through my mouth
I felt his hands come into my shirt and borrowing to smooth my warm skin. I pushed his chest away from me slightly.
- Kyu ... We can not. We have to be ready.
- We can not miss today? Just today! - He pouted and did as a child would when asking for candy.
- No Kyu can not! Now get up and go take your bath soon.
I got up and went into the bedroom and opened the wardrobe, I saw Kyu and follow me into the bathroom, he closed the door and gave it to hear the shower to open.
I remembered a shirt of mine who was lying in the laundry and went to pick up but I stopped half way when I heard the cellular Kyu play. Normally I would not answer the phone Kyu, not out of fear but out of respect for their privacy. But something tells me this time I should meet. I picked up the phone and saw it was a message from an unknown number. I was concerned to read the message.

"Be careful, you never know what could happen, sleep ... but keep your eyes open."

I started to shake and put my right hand over my mouth to prevent me from screaming. I could feel the tears accumulate in the eye. I quickly deletes the message. Is not it enough and I have Kyu worrying is not a good idea. I put the phone in the same place where I had caught and quickly went to the laundry room and grabbed the shirt that I will use.
I was sitting in front of my bed guards open on the part of clothing hangers, I was choosing a Jeans pants to use but tears were stronger than me and began rolling down my face as I thought of everything that could happen to me or with Kyu.
Kyu left the bathroom and I wiped the tears from my face in a way that he would not see. I chose the pants I was going to use and I soon began to change.

I Kyu and we were having lunch, or better ... Kyu was having lunch, I was looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter