Mistake

I'm Sure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month later / February 3, 2012

February 3, my birthday. Since yesterday I have received gifts almost everyone I know, but still did not get the person I most look forward to receiving. I and Ryeowook are Cadavez closer, in a month we became best friends. And my feelings only increased. I already know almost everything about Ryeowook and he knows almost everything about me. But still does not know I love it.
- Kyu!!
- Hey Wook!
- Happy Birthday, I'm not with my present here, so I'll give you later!
- Of course! I'm not in the mood to go to class today.
- Oh Kyu, Let There! Everyone is waiting for you!
Wook pouted and was so cute, I gave up, for less than I wanted to go, it would be longer beside him.
- Happy birthday to you, this dear date, much happiness, many years of life!!!
I entered the room and was surprised by my colleagues and friends singing. Wook who was next to me looked at me and smiled. A colleague of mine called Siwon came to me and smiled.
- Congratulations Kyu! If you need company overnight.
I widened my eyes and looked straight into Wook who was talking to Yemin in a corner of the room.
- Siwon, what do you want from me?
- Oh ... you know ... Your body, your mind and especially his love.
- You will never have any of those things!
- Oh ... I will see, I have a surprise for you today ... and another thing ... if you're not mine ... it you also will not be.

* * * *
Everything was perfect, my colleagues gave me a small birthday party and I got rid of the class. Wook joined our hands and crossed our fingers enquando talking to some of my colleagues.
I looked at him, so beautiful and spontaneous. His smile is the most perfect in the world. I was lost in my thoughts when Donghae and Eunhyuk came and stood beside me.
- Hey man, congratulations, you're getting old!
- Look at you, but thank you anyway!
- Then I saw Siwon talking to you, you think he's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter