Bumping The Target

I'm Sure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 7, 2012

I woke up to my alarm sounding high, I looked at the time and scared me because I was already late. I dressed as quickly as I could and get out without bothering to eat.

When I got to college I went toward the parking lot, when I put my car in the spot that I normally use, had a car parked there. So I put my car in the spot next door.
Rushes toward the music room but when I was running in the hall bumped into someone.
- Ouch!
- I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it was bad at all.
- Are you blind or something?
- No ... I'm just in a hurry.
- You could at least tell me where is L7 room music?
- It's for the room that I'm going. I'm late anyway. Do you want to join me?
- Oh Thank You Very Much!

I started walking slowly and pay attention to the boy who was walking beside me. He has feminine traits as the cheekbones, pink heart-shaped lips, small eyes, blond hair with a perfect fringe, his body is small, it appears to be fragile, and he is charming with his shrill voice and sweet.

When I entered the room, I went straight to my seat, while the boys stood outside the room waiting for the teacher. When the teacher arrived he asked the attention of the crowd, and asked the boy to present to the class.

- Hello, my name is Kim Ryeowook, I'm 21 years old, I play piano and can sing too!
- Welcome to Ryeowook class, you can sit next to Kyuhyun, and class, show me the songs that you brought today! - The teacher turned his attention to class. While the boy named Ryeowook came shyly into the seat next to me. When he arrived I lifted my head and looked at him.

- So ... I can sit here?
- Oh ... Yes, of course!
- What's your name?
- Cho Kyuhyun.
- Kim Ryeowook. Pleasure.
- I kind of saw you performing there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter