Liquor

Not the Only One

JungKook smiled as he watched Hani hiccup and giggle, pleading for another sip of wine from his glass. "C'mon, JungKook, just one more - hic - drink. Please~ Oppa," She begged, a silly grin playing on her lips.

"You look so stupid right now, Hani, I swear," he told her with a chuckle. To be honest, he was getting drunk now, too, but he was sober enough to laugh at her goofy mistakes.

"Oppa~ Please, I want the - hic - wine," she giggled. And JungKook couldn't help but smile every time he looked over at her. "JungKook, don't be a loser, give - hic - me the glass."

"What's the point? You're drunk already," he giggled, moving the wine away so she couldn't reach it. Hani hit his shoulder and sat up, reaching farther for the glass, to which he responded by pulling it farther away.

"C'mon, pl- hic - please~ Oppa," she begged.

"This is my last drink, Hani! I don't have any more money!" He laughed before downing the glass of wine easily. Hani pouted and got out of her chair, and JungKook followed after her into the rain. "Hani, wait for me!"

"I'll only wait if you give me a piggy back ride, Oppa," she said stubbornly. JungKook grinned widely and ran up to her.

"Yeah, you're pretty short. Maybe you could use a boost," he teased, helping her onto his back, but in the back of his mind, all he could think of was how he liked it when she called him Oppa.

"Yah, I'm not - hic - that short!"

"You're like, eight times shorter than Jimin-Hyung!" JungKook laughed. Hani giggled and hit him in the back.

"Go faster! I have - hic - to get home! Hurry up!" She ordered.

As JungKook let her off his back at the sidewalk in front of his house, he smiled at her. Hani smiled back, a bit confused and dazed but still happy. He couldn't believe how adorable she was, with her wet black hair stringing all around her shoulders, and that innocent look in her eyes. For once, the thought of Seohyun was buried deep in his mind where he couldn't reach it anymore, and it was replaced by drunk fantasies and Hani.

And that was when he leaned in and pressed his lips against hers.


She felt as if she was floating on clouds. His lips was like a wildfire to her. Eventhough it was just lip to lip, her cheeks turned hot. She pulled back slightly. Their lips were still touching. 

"Jungkook~" she moaned. Jungkook shoved her against the door, and kissed her feverishly. She moaned as she felt his hands silther under her wet shirt, and rested on her sides. His tongue rolled on her lips. He removed his hands to look for his keys. He jammed the key in the hole. He busted the door open, and hustled himself and Hani into his house. The door was slammed shut. Their lips met once more. Hani jumped and wrapped her legs around her waist.

"All I want," he paused out. They rushed into the bedroom in a cumbersome bunch. Their hands searched each other's body. He threw her onto his bed, and removed his soaked shirt. He crawled on top of her, and found her lips again, "is you." he finished. 

Jungkook lifted the hem of her pink wool shirt and ripped it off of her. She moaned as she felt his tongue bless with excitement. His cold touched her skin causing her to gasp in. He ed and ped her jeans and threw them to the floor. He looked backed up at her with undying lust in his eyes.

NEXT DAY 

Hani groaned in agonizing pain. Her head pounded against her skull. She kicked the sheets off and looked around the room. She raised eyebrowns in question. She looked down, and blushed. Only her undergarments were on. Vile crawled up . Her hand slapped over . She reached for the nearest shirt, and ran out the room in a rush. 

"Hani? Are you up?" Jungkook asked walking into the hallway. She halted, and accidently released her hand. Vomit flew from her onto his white undershirt. He froze. More vomit rosed, and released on the ground.


 

A/N ilikebeinme2411: OFMG!! YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHOOT AND THROW SHADE. It was my fault for holding up the chapter. High school is a freaking roadblock that continues to throw stones at me. I made 95 in English 1. YASSS! 말해 YES OR NO!! I HAD A FREAKING 80 MY LAST REPORT CARD. For me thats a C. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed the chap! Comment, upvote if you want, idc.