Secretly, Greatly

Not the Only One

"There has to be at least one good drama on," Hani thought aloud. She continued to flip through channels on JungKook's television. 

"You didn't find anything to watch yet?" JungKook asked from the kitchen, preparing all the junk food he could find because hey, why not binge a little? Life was meant to be good sometimes, right?

"Nope," she sighed as she covered her legs with the blue blanket that was sitting on the arm of the couch. JungKook walked into the room with a tray of chips and popcorn and candy and everything else that seemed unhealthy, sitting down next to her with a groan as he scanned the TV screen and noting that absolutely none of it caught his interest. Suddenly, Hani gasped and clapped as she stopped on one channel. "Oh my god, this is one of my favourite shows!" She said eagerly.

JungKook smiled at her cute reaction and leaned against her, slumping himself a little and pushing his legs out from underneath to the side to put his head on her shoulder. In retrospect, that probably wasn't the best idea because he may have crowded her or taken up too much of the couch, but she never said anything about it, and JungKook was too comfortable to move.

He had lost sight of what was happening on the poorly lit screen, but he looked up to Hani and remembered everything. She was beautiful when she was exposed, that loose grin drawn onto her face by the alcohol. And her moans, god. If heaven had a sound, that was what it was. Hani's voice.

And she never remembered it, either. JungKook told himself it wasn't personal, she had too much to drink, she wouldn't have remembered anything if they didn't do anything, etc. But it hurt anyway. Deep down, he wanted to think that he wasn't forgotten like how Seohyun left him.

A sudden wave of weariness washed over JungKook, his exhaustion built up from a week of staying up too late and waking up too early taking him over. He never had been very good at sleep, especially not this week for whatever reason. But now, he was extrememly tired and he couldn't seem to keep his eyes open.

"I love you," said the character on the TV show. And JungKook frowned as he thought of that phrase, how overused it was and how many people could lie about it because there was no real definition of love.

Looking up at Hani and studying her perfect features, that's all he wished to say to her. And his eyelids dipped and fluttered to a close with that thought on his mind.


Hani was so absorbed into the drama that she didn't noticed Jungkook sleeping on her shoulder. She silently gasped. She stared down at his sleeping face. A silent grin made itself on her face. She admired his unparallel beauty. He snuggled further into her shoulder, pushing them both back. His body covered hers with his nose on her neck. Her breath hitched. She looked down at him. He squirmed and heavily brushed upon her, causing her to flush like a cherry. She attempted to moved, but was prevented. 

"Stay." he said groggily. Her eyes widen. She felt paralyzed, and baffled. 

"O-oppa, I n-need s-some s-space!" Hani stuttered unmercilessly, making unusual gestures with her hands. Jungkook looked up with droopy eyes. He reached out and carressed her red cheek. He lifted himself up to hoover over her. 

"If I were to kiss you, would you hate me?" he looked deeply into her eyes. Her breath hitched again. Before she could answer, he laid his lips on hers. Her mind became clouded with old memories and pain. Realization slapped her in the face. She quickly pushed him off of her ran off. Jungkook was heaving for air. His heart was thumping dangerously a thousand times a minute. Then, a door slammed. He jumped to his feet. He realized Hani had left the livingroom. He immediately bolted after her.

 "Hani! Wait!" Jungkook shouted after her. He banged on the door in desparation, "Please open the door!"

"I hate you!" she yelled. He paused. 

"You hate me?" he asked in a broken voice. Then, small sobs broke through the air. "Hani?"

"You will leave me. You would do the same thing he did! You will leave me all alone!" Jungkook leaned his back on the door.

"I will never leave you. I will never hurt you like he did!"

"Are you being sincere?"

"Yes." The knob turned slightly, forcing him off the door. The door opened wide, showing Hani with tears in her eyes. Her head was bowed in embarrassment. He walked into room and closed the door behind him, leaving them in the dark. He grabbed her into a deep hug. "I will never leave you. I promise. I will never kiss you without your consent." eventhough they couldn't see each other, Hani looked up at him. She gripped the back of his shirt. 

"Kiss me." she commanded. He muttered in surprise. Impatiently, she stepped on the tips of her toes and kissed. He was baffled for a split second before realizing the situation. She pulled away. "Sorry." she muttered depressingly. Suddenly, he lurched forward and kissed her. 


 

Hello it's Ilikebeinme2411!!! We are so sorry for having you wait for so long. Forgive us!!! We hope that you like the chapter. Biasedonaron1 is back!!!!!! Annyeong!