Leave Me Lonely

Not the Only One

"Raise your hands higher!" Jin, who was clearly upset, demanded of Jungkook. Jungkook was kneeling on the hardwood floor next to his couch while Hani sat on the by the arm on the edge close to him. They both looked to the ground, not baring the glare that Jin was shooting them. His disappointment radiating off him like waves. 

"Hyung-"

"Don't speak!" He interrupted him. "Why are you acting like an idiot? You are ill! Now, Hani might as well emaculate your sickness." He sighed. "On top of that, what were you two doing kissing?! Jungkook, I freaking knew this would happen! I freaking told you! Are you an idiot?!" 

"Jin oppa, please don't take it out on Jungkook oppa. I kissed him also," Hani interjected. 

"Hani-"

Knock Knock

Jin sighed in annoyance. He walked to the door and wisked it open. "Yuri?" he was met with a concerned gaze of his girlfriend. 

"Yah, stop blocking the door," Yuri brushed him aside and walked into Jungkook's threshold. Jin was taken aback and scoffed. She saw the scene before her. She stared at Hani trying to formulate some kind of thought. "Ah, you must be Oh Hani?" she asked. Hani perked up at the question directed towards her. 

"Yes." Hani answered timidly terse as eyes bounced to the floor. Yuri sighed in irritation turning towards him. 

"Jin, what's got your panies in a twist now?" 

"Hey, they were kissing!"

"And, what's the big deal about kissing?" Jin sighed.

"They-" he hesitated. He stared a stare at them that could burn their soul. "Do both of you like each other?" he asked with a tone frozen as ice. Hani flinched at the question. They didn't answer him. He had his answer.

"You two-" 

"What Jin is trying to say is that you both need sort to your feelings before something that is not intended occurs," Yuri added with an uncertain smile. "Let's give them some space." she dragged Jin to the door, forcing him to get his shoes. They both left closing the door behind them.

A suddenly serious atmosphere seemed to seep into their system. Hani slightly fidgeted in her spot seeing Jungkook taking a seat beside her. He clapsed his hands together arkwardly. He cleared his throat. 

"Hani, do you like me?"

"Of course I like you!" she coughed on her spit. He sighed. 

"I'll ask this instead," he turned to get a good look of her. She wouldn't look at him. "Do you love me like I love you?" her head shot up. She turned in his direction.

"Love? Jungkook oppa, I don't think it's that easy." she said with her voice shaking bit by bit. His lips parted with a fustrated sigh escaping. 

"What are you trying say? Those kisses and touches were just child's play?" he expressed in faint exasperation.

"No, that's not what I mean! I, I don't think it's easy to fall in so easily," she wavered. He scoffed in disbelief.

"Aren't you being a little hypocritical right now? You loved an arrogant bastard for four years. How long did it take you to fall with him?" 

"Oppa, we've been hurt before. Can't you understand me when I'm saying this?"

"Belive me, I'm trying to understand! I know that we both been hurt, but was I just anyone? Did you kiss me just because?" 

"No, I didn't. It's just, complicated." 

"What's so complicated? Tell me so I can understand! Do you love me or not?!" Jungkook was now upset. The look in his eyes was unfathomable and she couldn't stand. It felt like his stare, more like glare, was punishing her. That look was all too familiar to her. It erked her.

"Jungkook-"

"Do you love that bastard?" she froze. She wanted move but she couldn't. She couldn't explain herself. Jungkook bit his lip and nodded.

"I guess I was mistaken. I apologize for assuming you even had feelings for me. I was one huge ." he got up. She couldn't process what happen at the moment. He was standing at the door preparing to leave.

"Jungkook, wait." 

"What?"

"Don't go outside. It's raining and you're still sick." she did not believe those words that came out. That's not what she wanted to say. 

"Like I give a anymore." with that he left. She groaned at her stupidness.

"Why am I such an idiot!" she insulted herself. She got up and immediately ran out into the rain without her shoes. She saw Jungkook trudging away at the sidewalk. She sprinted in his direction.

"Jungkook!" Hani yelled to get his attention. He didn't turn back to acknowledge her. She got closer to him and grabbed his arm. He was forced to look at her. His jaw tghten in annoyance. 

"I don't care for an explaination or anything else."

"Jungkook, please listen to me." 

"No, you already made it clear. You don't love me. End of story." he snatched himself out of her weak grip and walk away. As if a flash of lighting hit her, the memory of Seungjo walking off like that snapped something in. Tears broke themselves out of her eyes. 

"Yah, you ignorant bastard!" she shouted at the top of her lungs, dropping formalities. Jungkook halted in arms reach. "Listen to me damn it! Do you know how difficult it is to love someone all over again? I'm still hurting you know. When he left me in the rain, I felt like my heart was ripped out and stabbed over and over again. It's too much for me to love someone fully again! I haven't healed as a whole yet." 

He turned to her. "You think I haven't had my heart ripped out either. But, here I am willing to love again because of you. Because I love you." 

"Tell me how can I let someone in so quickly? How I see it, you are leaving me just like he did. You promised me you wouldn't hurt me like he did but look at what you are doing right now. It's almost the perfect scene."

"What am I suppose to do? Just stand around when you don't love me?"

"Why are you in such a rush? I don't like you as a friend-"

"Then, why are we even standing here?"

"I sincerely like you more than a friend and more than an older brother, but I can't love you yet. I don't want to rush into a relationship. Not yet." he sighed. 

"Do you still love that guy?" Jungkook looked straight into her eyes.

"Don't ask me that right now. I don't want to think about him."

"Oh Hani, answer me." he demanded sternly, not standing for anything else. 

"No, I don't." 

"Then, why did you hesitate earlier?"

"I don't know why I did. I never thought about that because I've been with you these few weeks." Jungkook sighed. "Can we take possibly take it slow?" Hani asked staring at him with a teary hope in her eyes. He snatched her into a bear hug. 

"Of course we take it slow. Why didn't you say that in the first place? We could've avoided this all together."

"Are saying that it's my fault?" she huffed against his chest. 

"Oh shush. Don't ruin the moment." 

"Yah!" he chuckled. 

"But, we need to get out the rain before you get sicker." Hani smiled at him. They walked back to his house before it rained harder. Upon their enter, Jin and Yuri were sitting on the couch. Jin looked worried and somewhat, scratch that,  he was livid. 

"Yah, where the hell were you guys?! You are trying die!" Yuri held him back.

"Jin, it's okay. They're here now!"

"Whatever, now I have to take care of two sick people." Jin complained throwing his hands up in defeat. The new couple laughed at his antic. Jungkook held her hand tight pulled her closer to him. He sighed in glee. 


 What is up, it's Ilikebeinme2411!!! I hope you like this chapter!! SHOUT OUT TO Kookie_Deer_Corn!!! SHOUT OUT TO SUBBIES!! Thank you for reading our story and new subbies.... welcome to the abyss of hopeless romantics!! Like me! Lol. Ha ha. *sigh* I'm lonely asc. Bye bye, ta ta, ciao, さよなら, 안녕 얘들아!!!