Who's Fault Was It? It Was a Fool's love.

Not the Only One

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked with desperate seriousness in my voice. I've never sounded so serious before well not that I know of, I guess.

It's cold. Scratch that, it's freezing. Maybe because of the rain that is soaking my body. I really wish I wasn't in this situation. But, I had to ask. I had to know for sure if I was right. 

He wasn't looking at me. Telling from his expression, he looked guilty. That was a first. Baek Seungjo looked as if he commited a crime. He shouldn't seem that way. I should be the one looking guilty. It's my fault for making him feel that way. So, walked closer to him.

"Seungjo, look at me." I said too softly. He may of heard me. The closer I got, the more of the guilt that weighed on my heart. Now in his proximity, I stretch my hands to his face, and carressed his wet cheeks. I gently forced him to look at me. His distraught brown eyes sadden and surprise me even further. 

"Hani-"

"I'm sorry." I blurted quietly. He closed his eyes, "I'm sorry for making you this way. I'm sorry for loving you." I moved closer to his face, and closed my eyes. 

"Don't kiss me. Don't make this harder than it has to be." He rejected me gently. His eyes stared into mine with so much sincerity that it hurts. I guess I'll pretend I didn't hear that. I pulled my lips to his. He pulled back so quickly that I hardly felt his lips. My eyes flipped open. 

"Don't kiss me! Stop trying to make feel like this!" He shouted towards me. He looked so upset. I must be really at fault, "You really are the worst." I felt as if knifes stabbed my heart, and chopped into pieces. He turned his back to me and walked away.

My knees gave out before. I sat on my side feeling intense heart pain. A lump loadged itself in my throat. My nose started to sting, and tears streamed down my face. I sobbed. The tears streamed harder as I sob even louder. I grasped the clothing that covered my heart. 

I guess I got my answer. I thought his lips would be warm. They were cold.