Chapter 8

Unbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong was torn between leaving that club at that moment, going to bed and cry or walking to that dance floor and getting back what was his. What he believed was his. He chose the second option, crying in bed wouldn't help him in that situation.
Bom was hyper that night. The first night she and Kiko went clubbing, she wasn't feeling that good yet. But by the third night, she just decided she had to move on. Unloving Jiyong might be the hardest thing she's ever done, and she wasn't even quite sure if she could do it, but that doesn't mean she'd have to reject every guy who asked to dance with her, especially when they were that good looking as the one in front of her. Not having Jiyong hurt, so she needed some distraction for her pain. Was she hurt? Yes. Was she drunk? Slightly. Was she enjoying the time with the good looking guy she didn't  even know his name? Not a bit. But was she trying to forget? Definitely.
She felt the man's hands on her waist, and it really didn't please her. Jiyong's touch was still recent on her skin and it used to set shivers down her spine. This man's touch was just disgusting and made her feel nothing but the need to get out of it. That was when she felt a pair of arms hugging from behind, setting the shivers she longed to feel. Bom knew that touch, she knew that perfume, and she loved both of them. But she didn't want them, cause it would make her remember how hard it was to let go of them.
"What are you doing here?" Bom asked, only for Jiyong to hear, ignoring the surprised face the nameless man gave her.
Jiyong said nothing, he simply gave the disgusting man in front of him a warning look and let go of the hug, holding Bom's wrists almost immediately and pulling her out of the dance floor. At that moment, Kiko was already so angry she hardly even look at her boyfriend, going straight to Jiyong and giving him a hard slap on the face, making both Bom and Jiyong gasp.
"Don't hurt him..." Bom mouthed, pleadingly, from behind a stunned Jiyong.
"You bastard. I don't know what makes you think you can come here and act like that, but just know you can't. And I won't tolerate you hurting her anymore." Kiko couldn't stop her anger and if Bom hadn't asked her not to, Jiyong's would have already been kicked by now.
"Let's leave this place, Kiko." Jiyong said, when he recovered his composure, still not letting go of the grip on Bom's wrist. 
"We'll leave when we want!" Kiko said and crossed her arms.
"You'll leave whenever you want. Bom is coming with me!"
"She is not!"
"She is!"
"She is not!"
"She is!"
"She is not!"
"She..."
"Is right behind you guys so why don't you just let her decide?" Xin cut the bicker.
Everyone turned their heads to look at Bom, who had a blank face on, not because she wanted to act cool or anything, it's just because she actually didn't believe what had just happened. "Bommie..." Xin called.
"It's time to leave." Bom said, still not facing any of them, just staring at nothing. But she could guess the victorious smirk Jiyong was giving Kiko and that made her add "Now if you all excuse me, I'm calling a cab." Without waiting for their answer, she struggled against Jiyong's grip and let go of her hand and exited the club, leaving the three confused just staring at each other.
"You're losing her again, you idiot!" Kiko knocked Jiyong's head and walked to where Bom left.
"At least no one's touching them." Jiyong justified, seeing Xin's questionable look and knowing he was just asking why were him and Jiyong even there in first place.
"Whatever! Let's just go." Xin shrugged and left. When the two men exited the club, the wome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter