Chapter 6

Unbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were taken out from their own world at night, when a knock on the door was heard. Bom and Jiyong were, at that time, lying on Jiyong's bed, side by side, Jiyong holding Bom's hand while they both watched music videos on TV.
Jiyong stood up to open the door while Bom saw no option but to hide under the bed.
"Annyeong, oppa!" Minzy bowed as soon as Jiyong opened the door. 
"Hey, Minzy-ah!" He opened the door a bit more to give her space to come in, but Minzy just shook her head and bowed again.
"There's no need to, oppa! I just wanted to know if you had seen Bommie unnie around earlier... I haven't seen her ever since she left last night."
"Oh, sorry Minzy-ah! We forgot to tell you. She's here with me, come in and talk to her." Jiyong warming smile made it hard for Minzy to deny his offer, so she came in, but didn't see anyone there.
"Eh... Oppa! Where's unnie?"
Jiyong, who was busy closing the door, turned around only to see Bom nowhere to be found. But wait... He saw a pair of doll eyes on the floor... "Bom, what are you doing under the bed?"
With that, Minzy looked down to a pair of widen eyes under the bed. 
"I- hm- I was..." Bom rolled from under the bed and stood up "Looking for my phone!" She made a stupid excuse up and the maknae could actually have fallen for it, if it wasn't for the fact that Bom was still wearing Jiyong's clothes and looked quite comfortable in his room.
"I see..." Jiyong backed her excuse up, even though he didn't even know why she hid under the bed in first place. Her phone was dead and placed on the living room table, and she knew that.
"Bommie unnie!" Minzy ran up to her with a smile on her face and suddenly hugged Bom "I was worried, you know?"
"Sorry, Minzy-ah!" Bom, who was still not comfortable with Minzy's presence in the room, plus the stare Jiyong was giving her, could only hug the maknae and apologize.
"You think too low of me, unnie..." Jiyong laughed at Minzy's statement and the pout that came with it. He knew quite well who was Minzy learning that attitude with.
"Of course I don't! Why are you saying that?" Bom broke their hug and stared at Minzy.
"You think that only because you're older, I don't deserve to know where you are. If it wasn't for Jiyong oppa to tell me you were here yesterday, by now I would be looking for you around Japan with half of the police force as my back up." She tried to make an angry face but it turned out to be cute because she was still pouting and wasn't actually mad.
"I'm sorry again, Minzy-ah! I won't worry you anymore. I promise!"
"Okay! But you have to make it up for me tonight." Minzy grinned "You'll help me on a important mission! AND... You won't hang out with Dara unnie and Seungri oppa."
Jiyong by that time was already sat on the bed, observing the scene in front of her. 
"I think I'm already late to go with Dara and Seungri, so I really won't. But what is the important mission you are talking about?" Bom asked and Minzy looked at her, then looked at Jiyong like he was a spy, and looked at Bom again, with a look that questioned whether Jiyong should or should not be trusted. Bom just giggled at her dongsaeng and nodded, while Jiyong used his most innocent face to convince her.
"We're invading the swimming pool area today!" She said in a low but audible tone, almost as a loud whisper.
"What? Invading what? Why?" Bom asked and Jiyong smiled, he loves swimming pools. 
"Because I want to have some fun, but I don't want to leave the hotel, and the swimming pool area closes at 10 o'clock. It's already 10:30!" The youngest explained and Bom just stared at her. 
"Really?" The oldest sighed "Do we really have to do this?" Minzy nodded.
"Who else is coming with us?"
"Jiyong oppa, since he heard about the plan." Maknae answered with a innocent face.
"I know you, Minzy-ah! Who else?" Bom demanded and crossed her arms. Minzy just sighed.
"Seungyoon gave the idea so he's coming along..."
"Yaaah! Minzy-aaaaah!!!! I don't want to stay between the two lovebirds! You already have someone to help you in this mission, why would you want me?" Bom complained and Minzy looked disappointed "Don't give me that look, you know I'm saying the truth! I will only get in the way."
"I just felt bed for not waking unnie up yesterday, and I can see you're not feeling quite happy lately. I just wanted you to have some fun." The young girl explained, still looking down "Besides," she looked up to her unnie and diverted her eyes to Jiyong "you won't be lonely, since Jiyong oppa will come with us too. Right, oppa?"
Bom wanted to tell Minzy not to be silly, to look at who she was talking about, why would Jiyong even consider spending the rest of his night invading a hotel swimming pool with two kids and her? But was closed before she even started to speak as soon as Jiyong said "Right, Minzy-ah!" and smiled.
"I..." Bom didn't really know what to say.
"You don't have a choice, Park Bom-yang! Don't turn me down." Jiyong stood up and walked to her.
"But..."
"No buts! If you turn me down, I'll be the one between the two love birds, which, by the way I didn't know about..." He worriedly looked at Minzy "Do I have to worry about you two?"
She shook her head. "We're taking things slow, oppa! Not in a relationship yet!"
"Do I need to interrogate him?" He straightened his eyes.
"Bommie unnie already did that. Terrifyingly, to be quite honest. I thought he would run away from our dorm in tears."
"So did I..." Bom mumbled and Jiyong chuckled at seeing a hint of disappointment in her eyes.
"I'll just wait until you become official. Then, I'll interrogate him again... Just to make sure his intentions are clear." 
"Yes, sir!" Minzy nodded and saluted "And what about you, oppa?"
Bom's eyes widened, thinking about ways to control the situation that was about to happen, since she was the only one who understood the meaning of Minzy's question.
"What about me?"
It was time for Minzy to straighten her eyes and make a harsh face. "Should I interrogate YOU?"
Before Jiyong could answer, Bom interrupted what was about to become an awkward yet someway hurtful moment.
"If we're doing this secret mission of yours, I need my swimsuit, Minzy-ah! And I don't have it here so we better go get it before I regret my decision of going with you." She rushed Minzy to the door and opened it, quickly glancing go Jiyong and saying "Change yourself, grab your things and meet us in our room, okay, Jiyong?" She smiled and before he could answer, she closed the door.

"Unnie, you're still wearing oppa's clothes!" Minzy informed.
"We should hurry to our room then." Bom said that and started to run. She was actually running away from Minzy's questions, that she knew soon enough would come. Minzy was able to accompany her quick steps until they got to the room.
Bom got in and already went towards her suitcase, grabbing her one-piece swimsuit she brought. Minzy was already wearing her bikini under her flowered dress, so she just sat on the bed and waited for her unnie to change herself.
"Why were you wearing them?" She asked as Bom changed herself inside the bathroom.
"What?" Bom asked. Too focused on hurrying and putting her swimsuit to fully comprehend her dongsaeng's question.
"Oppa's clothes. Why were you wearing them?" Minzy repeated.
"Mines were wet." Bom didn't really want to keep up with the conversation. She knew all the questions Minzy had. And she had all the answers from them, but that doesn't mean they hurt any less.
"Hum... Want to talk about it?"
"How about later?" Bom got out of the bathroom on her red swimsuit and smiled to Minzy "We'll talk about it later, okay?"
Minzy just nodded. She just knew Bom might never talk about that again, but Minzy knows her unnie needs space and not pressure, so she'd do her best not to pressure Bom in anyway possible.

When the girls opened the door, after Bom put a dress on top of her swimsuit, and her hair on a high ponytail, there were two men waiting for them outside, looking at each other awkwardly. 
"Annyeong, noona!" Seungyoon greeted her with a smile and Bom smiled back.
"Seungyoon, how are you doing?" Bom politely asked.
"Great, noona. I'm doing great! Getting happier day by day thanks to a certain someone." He answered and looked at Minzy, whose face was so red it could be confused with her hair.
"I'm glad to hear that! And I hope you will take good care of that certain someone!" Bom had a polite tone, but it could also be identified as a threatening one by the way Seungyoon eagerly nodded his head at hearing that.
"Hyung just said that same thing to me..." Seungyoon informed, adding Jiyong to the conversation.
"Yeah! But mine was more a request than a threaten!" Jiyong said and smirked at Bom, who slapped his arm.
"I'm not threatening anyone, am I, Minzy-ah?" 
"You're not, unnie!"
"Thank you very much!" Bom nodded her head once, as if to make sure everyone got the message. And the guys smiled and nodded back.
The walk to the swimming pool area was as normal as possible, considering they were about to invade a place, the four of them talked about casual things and the guys teased Bom about something she said, which made her pout and the three others laugh at her. And although Seungyoon had his doubts about why was Jiyong going with them, he said nothing about it and made no questions. 
When they got there, all of them faced the gate that leaded to the covered swimming pool area.
"So... Do we even have a plan?" Bom asked, not facing any of them, but just the metal gate in front of her.
"Not really..." Seungyoon asked and Bom faced him.
"Really? How can we invade a place without a plan?" Bom raised a brow and crossed her arms.
"I think we can climb it..." Jiyong suggested, looking up and down to the gate. "We can definitely climb it."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter