Chapter 10

Unbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom answered her phone and Jiyong followed her, walking by YGE hallways. He'd been stalking the girl for two days already, trying to find out who the mysterious guy Seungri introduced to her was.
"Today?" Bom's smile grew wider "Can you make it?" The person answered something on the other line and Jiyong tapped his foot on the floor, impatient. "Good. So we'll meet in 10 minutes." Bom said, excited and hung up.
"She met him two days ago and is already this excited to meet him personally?" Jiyong muttered, angry "What if he's a ert or something?"
Jiyong saw no option but to follow the woman, to make sure she'd be okay. Truth be told, Bom could have met the mysterious man two months ago and Jiyong would still follow her to make sure she's safe. He just trusted no one with Bom besides himself.
He followed her to a cafe near the YG building. When she arrived, he waited for a while before entering and purposely chose a sit behind her, so he could glare at the man -who still wasn't there- as much as he could. Luckily, Bom was too busy typing something on her phone to notice Jiyong walking to the table behind her.
"Bommie!" Jiyong heard a masculine voice call and although he couldn't see her face, he knew Bom was smiling. 
But Jiyong wasn't smiling at all. 'Bommie?? Didn't they meet like two days ago? Who does he think he is?' And that was the great question because, startled by the sudden nickname he called her, Jiyong didn't pay attention to who the man was.
Bom stood up to give the man a big hug, and that infuriated Jiyong even more. Until he saw who the man was because, when he did, his mouth opened in shock and his eyes widened. The guy who was now sitting with Bom could make even Jiyong call him 'oppa', that's how charming and handsome he was.
The conversation on the table in front of him was happening casually, too casually for Jiyong's taste, like the two of them knew each other for a long time. Still in shock after recognizing the man, Jiyong hardly focused on what they were talking about. Until his eyes locked on the ones of the man who was with Bom.
"Ah! Bommie! You didn't tell me this place was frequented by other YG artists." Jiyong heard the man say.
"What? But it's not!" He also heard Bom answer.
Jiyong knew he was going to be discovered, so he did the most sensible thing he could do in that kind of situation: he hid his face behind the menu. Too late, Kwon Jiyong... Too late.
"What are you doing here?" Bom's voice was coming from his side, so Jiyong turned his head to face her, who was standing next to him, with her arms crossed and not so friendly face. 
"What am I doing here? What are YOU doing here,Bom?" Jiyong replied her question with another one "Are you out of your mind?" He didn't even wait for her to say a word, and started his lecture "Don't you know how dangerous it is? I mean, trusting Seungri is one thing... Still dangerous, but understandable. But trusting someone you met two days ago through the phone? That's beyond dangerous, Bom. You could have been deceived, you could have been kidnapped, that man could have killed you and given your organs for sale, although I hardly think he needs the money. Two days is not enough to know someone, Bom, especially if this someone was introduced by Seungri. That's not wise, Bom. That's the opposite of wise. That's stupid! You call me stupid every time you get the chance so I'm asking you, Bom: who's the stupid one now?" Jiyong stopped to breathe.
"You are." Bom answered, with a smirk that Jiyong knew well, she was actually trying to hold her laugh, and that annoyed him even more. 
"I am the stupid? Don't you know how..."
"Dangerous it is to go out with someone I met two days ago?" Bom completed the sentence "I do! And that's why the man over there is not someone I just met two days ago." She clarified.
"He... Isn't he?" Jiyong looked at the man, who politely smiled and bowed with his head, making Jiyong do the same.
"Siwon is my childhood friend, Jiyong. Our parents have been friends for a long time." Bom let out a chuckle after seeing Jiyong's face.
"So... It's not a date?"
"Who told you it was? And how did you know I was here?" Bom asked, suspicious. No one knew she was there and by the look on Jiyong's face, it was not a coincidence. "Don't you have anything to say?"
"Eh..." Jiyong hesitated "Super Junior fighting?" He tried, throwing his fists in the air with a grimace. 
Bom sighed. "If that's what you wanted to say, Jiyong, you can leave now. We both know you're not here to eat or drink anything." She said, like she was tired of the conversation they were having.
"Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?" Jiyong asked, preparing to leave the place.
Bom dragged Jiyong by his arms until they were near Siwon, who was already standing up. "Siwon, that's Jiyong. Jiyong, that's Siwon. Jiyong, that's all, you can leave now." Bom pushed Jiyong to the exit door before the two men could even greet each other and bow properly.
"Bye, Siwon-ssi." Jiyong waved and left.
"Don't mind him." That was the first thing Bom said after Jiyong was out of their sight and they sat back.
"He seems... Interesting." Siwon commented and Bom rolled her eyes.
"Of course he is."
"He is GDragon after all..."
"Yeah."
"Fashionista..."
"Yep..."
"Rich guy..."
"Yes."
"Playboy..."
"Why are you trying to label him with all the things I already know. He's in my company, for your information."
"Sorry Bommie!" Siwon laughed "I was just trying to see your reaction. Clearly there's something going on..."
"What are you gonna order?" Bom asked, looking at the menu.
"And you're now clearly trying to divert my attention with food..." He observed.
"Is it working?" The female singer innocently smiled, showing him the menu.
"Definitely!" He said, excited, already looking at the options.
The afternoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter