Chapter 4

Unbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The woman gave Bom a wide smile and said "Well, that's a pity for Jiyong. You look like you'd be a lovely girlfriend."
"Eh?" Bom furrowed her brows and tilted her head, while staring at the girl. 
"Bom..." She heard Jiyong whisper in her ear, she could actually feel him smirk, but she just ignored it "Kiko is Xin's girlfriend."
Bom's mouth shaped an O while she blinked her eyes, understanding what Jiyong said earlier. Kiko just stared at her, finding her reactions quite amusing.
"So she's the serious business..." She whispered back to Jiyong and he nodded. "Ah!"
But, then, Bom faced Jiyong with pure shock in her face.
"How could you lose that pretty girl for Xin?" She bluntly asked, but she sounded really curious.
"Ouch, Bommie! That hurts!" Xin pretended to be offended while Bom pretended to acknowledge his presence there, making a surprised face.
"Oh! You're still here!" She said.
"Yeah! And so is that pretty girl you were talking about... Who happens to be my girlfriend..." 
Bom actually didn't need to pretend at all, she, for a second, forgot Kiko was there right in front of her. Feeling extremely guilty, she bowed a lot of times to the model, before Jiyong told her to stop.
"It's okay, Bom! She understood now that you're sorry for finding her existence meaningless." Jiyong said and laughed along with Xin.
"But I don't!!!" Bom bowed to her again and Kiko smiled. "I find your existence extremely meaningful!" Bom added and bowed again, making the girl laugh.
"Meaningful for what?" Xin questioned.
Who was Xin learning how to tease with? Jiyong? That was the only possible and annoying answer.
"Uhm..." She thought for quite some time "Entertainment purposes?" She hesitantly answered.
"Oh!" Kiko bowed to her "Thank you...?" 
Bom just nodded and bowed back.
"I think you bowed enough times already" Jiyong stated, earning a glare from Bom. "You're not scary." He told her and she stuck her tongue out at him. That's when she felt a poke on her cheek.
"Wae?" Bom looked to the side and saw Kiko holding her finger close to her face, giggling.
"She looks like a doll." Kiko told Xin and poked Bom's cheeks again.
"Kiko, do. not. poke. people. you. just. met!" Jiyong said, as if he was explaining something to a child.
"Sorry, Jiyong. She's had a few drinks already." Xin held her girlfriend and took her hand away from Bom's face.
"And some people say she's a good drinker..." Jiyong rolled his eyes. 
"AND I AM!" Kiko said out loud. "By the way, Bommie-chan..."
"Bommie-chan?" Jiyong mouthed to Xin and he just shrugged.
"I love that skirt of yours, makes your legs look ier." Kiko continued, Bom thanked her, and grinned "Well, Since Jiyong is not your date, you can pick whoever you want here, so I can introduce to you..."
Jiyong faked a cough. "I'm still here." he said the obvious.
"Yeah and so is Xin but I'm talking to Bommie-chan and not you so if you excuse us..." Kiko held Bom's hand to pull her out of there to somewhere they could talk. 
Jiyong stopped her, and gripped tightly in Bom's wrist.
"Don't introduce her to anyone in this bar, Kiko." Jiyong commanded, with threatening eyes.
"Or...?" Kiko would never introduce Bom to anyone if Jiyong were against it, but she has never really seen him like that so she just wanted to test him a bit.
"I'm serious..." He said, gripping Bom's hand even tighter.
"Then give her a serious reason." Bom looked at him, her eyes defying his.
'Oh! She's tough! I like that!' Kiko thought.
"Because no one here is for you." Jiyong answered after a while, looking at Kiko but talking to Bom. "NO one!" He said again and the Japanese girl nodded.
"Don't worry! Bommie-chan and I will be there, drinking and talking about dresses and girl stuff."
"You better..." Jiyong said and let go of Bom's wrist.
"So Bommie-chan..." Kiko started and Bom shyly took a sit beside her in the bar. "What do you like to drink?"
"I'm not very picky, actually." Bom answered still a bit uncomfortable "Whatever you drink."
"I'm very strong for drinks." The model warned.
"And so am I!" Bom smiled and Kiko asked for the drinks.

After quite a while and a few drinks, both women were talking like they knew each other for ages.
"What are they talking about?" Jiyong asked Xin.
"I don't know, man."
"Aren't they drinking too much?"
"Bommie is the strongest when it comes to drinking and Kiko is not far behind... Although she's had a few drinks earlier... I don't think they're drunk yet." Xin said.
"Why are we watching them and not drinking like everyone else?" Jiyong asked again.
"Maybe because you haven't moved an inch since they left." Xin laughed at his own answer. 'Guess he's really worried'
"Jiiiiiiiyong!" Bom called and they looked at her.
"Not drunk yet, hm?" Jiyong sarcastically said and glared at Xin, while walking towards the girls. "Yes, Bom?" He asked when he got there.
"Kiko has two cats!" Bom said in a high pitched tone.
"I know, Bom..." He just watched the girls looking at each other and giggling at nothing in particular.
"Then tell her dogs are better!!!!!" Bom said, like that was the most obvious thing Jiyong should do.
"They're not! Cats are cuter!" By the pitch of Kiko's voice, she was also drunk.
"Some cats are really cute..." Bom lazily said after thinking for a moment.
Jiyong and Xin took seats beside the girls, figuring out it would take a looooooong time for them to stop talking nonsense.
"You'll find mine the cutest when you meet it." Kiko said and Bom only looked at her, worriedly. 
"It doesn't bite, does it?" 
"Cats hardly ever bite, they scratch a lot, though..." Kiko explained and Bom nodded.
"Am I the only one feeling sleepy heeeere?" Bom leaned her head on Jiyong's shoulder. "Jiyong can I sleep?"
"No!" Jiyong shook himself so Bom would let go of him "It's for you to learn not to drink too much."
"But I'm a very good drinker!!!!!" She protested
"I agree with her! Bommie-chan is really a strong drinker!" Kiko supported her new made friend.
"So strong she's drunk now!" Xin said.
"She's not drunk! She's sleepy, are you deaf? Besides, I'm sleepy too!"
"That's because you're also drunk, smart !" Jiyong said and rolled his eyes.
"That's so mean! I can handle my drinks just fine too, right Bommie-chan?"
"Bommie-chan?" She called again and looked at where Bom was sitting "WHERE'S BOMMIE-CHAN?" 
"Wha-" Jiyong looked to his side and saw that Bom was missing "Xin! Where's Bom?"
"How will I know? I was busy dealing with my drunk girlfriend!" Xin answered, already rising from his seat.
"I'm not drunk!" Kiko stood up and marched out to look for Bom.
"Yes, you are!" Xin yelled back at her.
"It doesn't matter now! We need to find Bom!" Jiyong walked to them, looking to his sides to see if he could see her somewhere.
"Can she speak Japanese?" Kiko asked.
"Not well enough to wonder around without someone!" Jiyong answered, frustrated.
"Maybe she found someone she knows and decided to talk to him"
"Bom knows no one in Japan, Kiko! And why are you so sure it's a him?" 
Jiyong kept walking around the bar with Kiko and Xin beside him, looking for her too.
"It was just a guess, Jiyong!" Kiko rolled her eyes. "If you don't her to meet a good date so badly, why don't you make her yours?" 
"First of all, it's complicated. Second of all, none of your business..."
"Third of all, she doesn't want to" Kiko just smirked at him "What? Girls talk usually heads to boyfriends and dates"
"Didn't you say you were not talking about dating?" Jiyong asked, annoyed "And believe me, it was not her choice. I don't want to date her either."
"I said I wasn't gonna talk about introducing her to someone here, so I really didn't talk about anyone else but the one she already knows... You!" She answered "And I believe you. I believe you because I'm sure she only said that because you said you didn't want her first."
"What?"
"Am I wrong?" Kiko raised an eyebrow.
"You're nosy!" Jiyong stated.
"Did the ladies stop bickering?" Xin crossed his arms "Cause I need Kiko to look for her in the ladies bathroom"
"Why would she be there?" Jiyong skeptically asked.
"Why wouldn't she? I, myself, am dying to pee right now but I can't because we need to find her" Kiko blurted out.
"Dying to pee? Oh my god, Xin! Are you sure your girlfriend is really a lady?"
"Oh shut up, Jiyong! Or I'll introduce Bommie-chan to my photographer when we find her!" Kiko threatened.
"Don't you dare! That ert!" Jiyong straightened his eyes for her.
"Just look for her in the bathroom, Kiko. We'll wait outside" Xin snapped his fingers in front of them both.
"Okay, I'll go!" Kiko said and headed to the bathroom.
"Calm down, man! You're really nervous today" Xin patted his friend's shoulder.
"Right now I think I have my reasons, don't you think, Xin?" 
"She won't be too far... She's drunk and sleepy. And we didn't even forget about her for more than 20 seconds." Xin still tried to calm him down.
"Well don't you think that her being drunk and sleepy worries me more-"
"I found her!!!!" Kiko came back from the bathroom, almost jumping in joy.
"Good, baby!" Xin hugged his girlfriend "But don't you think... Well... She should be here by your side now?" He questioned and kissed her temple.
"She should but she looked so peaceful I didn't want to disturb her..." 
"Disturb what?" Jiyong asked a nearly sleeping Kiko leaned on her boyfriend.
"Her sleep, of co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter