Chapter 11

Unbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seeing Jaejoong, Bom's face quickly changed to panic mode. Some might think it was because of her not so appropriate clothes to meet a guy, or because of her bare face, but in reality, it was because of a simple presence sat on a chair in front of her, that looked at her so fiercely. If looks could burn, Bom would already be in flames.
Jiyong wanted to kill someone, Seungri if possible. Jiyong was there, inside the studio, in front of the woman he loved, meeting her soon to be boyfriend. He didn't want to rush things but, by the way things were going, Jaejoong was going to be Bom's boyfriend, and he would lose, because of that stupid pride of his that makes him say or do not so good things whenever he's angry.
While everyone else was greeting the new occupant of the studio, Bom was still frozen, and Jiyong didn't even bother to look away from her and greet the man. 'Why being polite to someone you're about to hate?'
"Hyung!" Seungri called his friend, noticing Bom's expression "Sit here where I am..." Beside Bom "I know who the only person you're interested about is." The maknae winked at him, and Jaejoong looked down, blushing.
When Jaejoong made no attempt to move, because of his embarrassment, Daesung pushed him to the couch, ignoring the cautious looks Top and Taeyang exchanged, clearly not aware of Jiyong's anger. Daesung kept pushing Jaejoong until he was standing next to Bom. After his mission was completed, Daesung went back to the other Big Bang members, giving Jaejoong and Bom some privacy.
"Jaejoong-ssi!" Bom forced herself to sound casual, smiled and bowed her head to the man. Standing up would be the polite thing to do, but Bom had no strengths to do that yet, still shocked.
"Park Bom-ssi!" Jaejoong looked flustered, but happy and excited to meet her.
Jiyong was still there, staring at Bom and waiting for her to stare back, something she could not bring herself to do. Not running away was taking her entire focus, and a glare from Jiyong would certainly ruin it all. Jaejoong noticed the other presence near them, and bowed.
"Jiyong-ssi."
"Jaejoong-ssi." Jiyong's voice was dry and controlled. He didn't bow, a nod of his head was enough.
"Do you mind if I sit next to you?" Jaejoong awkwardly asked Bom, when he noticed Jiyong wasn't going to say anything else.
Bom just nodded and gave him more space to sit, trying to make up for Jiyong's lack of manners.
Jiyong was seeing red, when he noticed that the two people were already engaged in a conversation. He turned around and tried to concentrate on his lyrics again. The noise in the room was keeping him from focusing, at the same time he wanted to ask everyone to leave the studio, he didn't. As long as Bom and her future date -or current now, who knows?- were there, Jiyong could keep an eye on both of them.
"I can't stay here long." At some point of the conversation, Jiyong heard Jaejoong say "But let's meet at that place I told you about, remember?"
"I do!" Bom sounded more relaxed, and Jiyong didn't need to turn around to face her to know she was smiling "I'm dying to meet that place."
"Good! Can we meet in two days, then?" Not hearing Bom's answer, Jiyong knew she  nodded "That's great!" Jaejoong was excited, and that excitement annoyed Jiyong. "I'll pick you up at 8?"
Jiyong was expecting Bom to nod again, but she did something else. Something clever, Jiyong must say.
"It's better if we just meet there, don't you think?" Her tone was friendly, but careful.
"Oh! You're right. What am I thinking?" Jaejoong laughed and gave her the address. Jiyong knew that place, and a smirk formed in his face.
"I'll be there!" Bom said.
"I'll be waiting for you." Jaejoong stood up and said his goodbyes to everyone.
When Jaejoong left, Jiyong felt it was safe to turn around to face Bom. With a killing gaze, he looked at her and she had a smile on her face, Jiyong could tell it was one of the most truthful she had in a long time, but as soon as she met Jiyong's eyes, the smile faded, and it broke Jiyong's heart to see that.
Jiyong almost felt like giving up, seeing how he took a smile away from her face so easily, but he couldn't. He set up his mind that when he gets her back, he'll make sure to make her the happiest woman on earth. Jiyong would be the one to put such a pretty smile on Bom's face, he promised himself.


Two days later, Bom was starting to regret the idea of the date with Jaejoong.
"Minzy-ah! Don't you think it's too soon? I mean, we don't even know each other that well." Bom asked her dongsaeng, who was helping her to get dressed.
"No, unnie. It is not too soon!" Minzy answered, combing Bom's hair while the oldest applied make up and put on some jewelry "And even if it was... It's almost time for you to meet him, there's no way you can call him now and say you changed your mind."Bom sighed. Minzy was right. There was no way she could avoid the date.
"What if it's awkward?"
"Then you don't meet him anymore."
"What if he's scary?"
"Again... You don't meet him anymore"
"What if we get caught by the press?"
"Then you'll talk to sajangnim, he'll scold you and try to deny whatever's happening. Isn't that how things work?"
"What if he kidnaps me?"
"Why would he do something like that?"
"I don't know, Minzy-ah! Why would I agree to date someone I barely know?"
"Because you're desperate." Minzy simply answered and started fixing Bom's hair again.
"Thank you very much..." Bom said, in a sarcastic tone that made Minzy laugh.
When Minzy was about to answer, Dara knocked on the door.
"Bommie, manager is here." She called, and she was so excited Bom actually considered sending her instead of going to this date. But Minzy said it was not a good idea.
"I'm coming..." Bom answered and turned to look at Minzy "How do I look?"
"You're gorgeous, unnie." Minzy gave her a quick hug "Now go!"
Bom walked out her bedroom door and waved at Minzy, only to find Chaerin and Dara waiting for her on the living room, the latter with a wide smile. Bom looked at Chaerin and sighed, the leader looked worried.
"Unnie... Please be careful." 
"Don't worry, Chaerin-ah! I will be. No pictures, no sitting next to the window, no keeping my head to high, no eye contact with others and no matter what... Never leaving the place on his car." Bom repeated what she was told a hundred times before and that made Chaerin relieved.
"Good! But have fun, ok? Don't act like a robot just because you can't get caught." 
"Yes, leader-nim!"
"Chaerin-ah! You're making her late!" Dara warned and rushed Bom out the door "Go and have fun! Don't come back here without a boyfriend!" 
"Dara-yaaaaaah! Don't be so hopeful... I won't rush thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter