Chapter 3

Unbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eh? Seungri-ah!!!! What do you mean you left already?" Bom held her phone close to her ear. Seungri was at a noisy place.
YG family was already in Japan and had already performed the three days they needed to. Now it was time to rest, and party, and eat, and party a little more. Unfortunately for Bom, she took the 'resting' part too seriously and ended up sleeping more than she should, losing Seungri and Dara, who just thought she wasn't going with them that day.
"We knocked on your door, noona." Seungri had to yell at the other line "Minzy said you were sleeping so we thought you'd start partying tomorrow."
"But Seungri-ah! What am I going to do here, then?" Bom pouted. She wasn't exactly ready to go out, but her outfit was not that bad, and she really didn't want to be confined in a hotel room that night.
"Why don't you go to the restaurant and try some delicious food?" He suggested. "Look, I gotta go! There's a cute girl staring at me." With that, he ended the call.
"Seun-" Bom tried to talk to him before he hung up but it was too late "ah! Never mind!"
Minzy, who was sat on her bed with a lot of college exercises around her, chuckles at her unnie's annoyed face.
"Minzy-ah!" Bom turned to her dongsaeng, pouting. "Eotokkeeeee???"
"Sorry for not waking you up, unnie. But you would scold me if I did..."
Minzy was right, for as much as Bom didn't want to miss the party, her sleep was so good and peaceful and she hadn't had that for a while. So it was actually a good thing she wasn't awaken by Minzy. She was now rested and ready to party. Well, if it wasn't for  the fact that she wasn't going to party,
"That's okay, Minzy-ah!" She patted the maknae's head "I'm going to the restaurant to see if I can at least find something good to eat, alright?!" Minzy nodded "Wanna come with me?"
"Thank you, but no thank you, unnie! I have a lot of work to do."
"Of course you do..." Bom smiled and opened the door "Work hard! Fighting fighting yah yah yah!" She cheered her dongsaeng up before closing the door and walking away.

Slowly walking around the hotel hallways, she couldn't help but admire the place. 'Maybe I should walk and explore its areas.'
Bom walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked a little more, only to find nothing really interesting. Of course it was a beautiful place, and she would make sure to visit the swimming pool area with proper clothes to actually enjoy it there, but not at that moment. 
She decided to go to the lobby and see what was going on, not interested in eating anymore.
"Park Bom-yang!" 
Bom knew that voice. She knew that voice and also knew the victorious smirk that would come along with it.
"Hey, Jiyong." She acknowledged his present with a small nod. She wouldn't waste her energy knowing she would need it for the teasing that was coming.
"Where's your 'partying squad'?" There it was, the victorious smirk.
"Will you please greet me before the teasing?" Bom rolled her eyes "You're so impolite"
"Sorry, my lady!" Jiyong theatrically bowed and smiled "Hello, Park Bom-yang!"
That was better, but before she could say anything, he continued:
"Where's your 'partying squad'?"
"Oh, shut up, will you?" Bom glared at him "I am here and they left already. I slept too much and lost them. Now I have nothing to do and they are probably having the time of their lives. I know all of that already so just quit it." She really had no patience for his teasings, given her frustrated situation.
"I was really just asking, you know?"
No, he wasn't.
"No, you weren't."
"You're right! I wasn't." He looked at her and smirked again "I just really think that lecture you gave me about hanging out with whoever you want was kind of a waste of time, wasn't it?"
"You do realize that today is only the first day of our free time and that I'll be able to hang out with them tomorrow, don't you?"
"I really don't!" He gently grabbed her wrist and started walking with her out of the hotel.
"Why not?" She asked, looking at her surroundings "And what are you doing? Where are we going?"
"I just have a feeling you won't want to hang out with Seungri these next days." He conducted her to the passenger seat of his car and buckled her seatbelt when she sat. Walking around the car and entering the drivers side, he continued. "And I'm doing exactly what you told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter