Epilogue

Unbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N.: I've been thinking a lot these past days so I wanted to share some reflections with you guys before you read the epilogue.

Why are people so quickly to judge others as if they're perfect? Everyone's here on Earth to learn, otherwise it wouldn't it be pointless to live? Some people will unfortunately learn the hard way, by making mistakes, but that doesn't mean we should point a finger at them. When we point a finger at someone, aren't three other fingers pointed back at us? Who are we to judge? Are we that flawless? People want to quickly judge someone else to pretend that their flaws are not that bad, but all this unnecessary judgment can ruin someone's life. Who are the bad guys? TOP? GD? Bom? Or the ones who constantly drag their names spreading hate and negativity?

So, everyone, let's take care of our own lives, live positively and spread positivity. And I hope those who are spreading hate find happiness and realize that they're not perfect either, so they can start taking care of their own lives.

That's it! Please, enjoy the chapter. 

 

 

7 years later

“I don’t think she’ll come.” Bom sighed, then pouted.

“Don't worry, baby, She’ll come.” Jiyong sat on the chair and started to eat his breakfast.

“Chaerin said it’s a possibility… because it’s been so long.”

“Chaerin is wrong.” Jiyong said “I think.”

Just to prove Jiyong right, the doorbell rang. Bom widened her eyes in nervousness and Jiyong smiled, Bom really thought she wouldn’t come.

“Want me to open the door for you?” Bom nodded, nervous and took a sip from her glass of water, mentally cursing Chaerin. ‘If someone can talk to her, unnie, it’s you.’ She had said a few days before.

Bom heard the door being opened and Jiyong greeting the new guest. It was time.

As soon as the figure appeared in Bom’s sight, Bom felt her eyes get teary, but she swallowed the lump in before smiling at the woman.

“Minzy-ah!” Bom called and her dongsaeng smiled, teary-eyed as well.

“Unnie!” She said “It's been a while.”

Bom nodded “Six years.”

“Minzy-ah! Sit down, sit down!”Jiyong guided her to the chair beside Bom’s and waited as she sat.

“Thank you, oppa!”

The atmosphere was awkward, more than it has ever been between them. Even Jiyong could notice that, but he was determined to make the two women be like they were before.

“How are you doing, Minzy-ah?” He asked, heading over to the fridge to get her a glass of water. “Working a lot?” As Minzy answered and they engaged in a conversation, Bom was thankful Jiyong was the one starting it and and letting her observe for a while before saying something.

After a while, Jiyong received a phone call and said he had to leave, smiling as the girls were more comfortable around each other.

“I'm heading out now… CEO duty calls… see you girls later.” Jiyong stood up and walked towards Bom, kissing her temple. “Don't forget about tonight.”

“I won’t.” She answered “What's happening tonight again?”

Minzy chuckled as Jiyong rolled his eyes, already walking out. “Ballet. Sleeping Beauty. 7PM.”

“Right!” Bom nodded. “Drive safely.”

“Bye!”

When Jiyong left, Minxy looked to Bom with a smile on her gace.

“So you and oppa are stronger than ever, huh?” She commented and wiggled her eyebrows, chuckling like th Minzy Bom knew.

“I guess so.” Bom smiled as they both remembered the same thing. The fact that Minzy always knew and stood by Bom’s side, even before the scene at YG Family bonding party. Now YG family was just a memory as everybody parted ways.

“I heard that BIGBANG is making a comeback soon.” Minzy said “Still strong!” 

Bom nodded. “It's BIGBANG after all…”

“What about you, unnie? You’re still Park Bom after all…” Minzy said “Isn't it time for you to grace fans with an album?”

“I'm not very excite about solos, Minzy-ah! I’ll leave that to you and Chae.” Bom laughed and Minzy did too, reme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter