Chapter 12

Unbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyong woke up the day after ruining Bom's date/staying with her for the last time, Bom was not there anymore, but there was a small note on his bedside table written "I'm still mad at you >.<". Jiyong chuckled at reading the note but he knew Bom was being serious by saying she was still mad, she had all the reasons to. 
Giving up on her was not an option for Jiyong, but as he promised Bom, he would show her that time could not erase the love he felt for her. So that meant he would have let to set her free for the time being, while he figured out how to prove that to her. 
The thought of staying without Bom was making Jiyong feel quite sad and lonely, but it was not the time for him to back down or to forget about other important things like his career, although focusing on whatever lyrics he wanted to write was going to be the most difficult thing for him. With a loud sigh, Jiyong got out of his bedroom to go to the studio.

 

- What's wrong? -Kiko asked, after 5 minutes on the phone with Bom.
"Nothing!" Bom answered, quickly.
-Hm...
"When are you coming to Korea?" A change on the subject was all Bom needed.
- I don't know yet... Maybe next month.
"I see..." Bom pouted "I miss you!"
- I miss you too, Bommie! Can't you come to Japan? We can walk and shop and have a lot of fun.
"I can't..." Sigh " I'm kinda still not able to be seen out of concerts. You shouldn't even want to be seen with me."
- It's an honor to be seen with you. Let stupid and ignorant people be stupid and ignorant. You're amazing and I'm glad you're part of my life.
"I won't argue with you, Kiko, but that doesn't mean I agree with what you're saying. And that definitely doesn't mean I can go to Japan these days."
- Then I'll be the best friend ever and be there as soon as I can! 
"I'll wait for you, miss Kiko Mizuhara."
- I'll slightly change the subject: how's my boyfriend?
"I don't know. You should ask the cute blonde girl he was kissing backstage yesterday..." Bom teased.
- WHAT??? - Kiko shouted on the phone and Bom took the phone away from her own ear - WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, PARK BOM???
"Chill, woman!" Bom laughed "I was just kidding!"
- Park Bom, you almost gave me a heart attack. And here I was trying to be the best friend ever.
"Sorry, babe! I promise your boyfriend is behaving... At least when I'm around."
- He better be.
"Don't worry about it."
- How's Jiyong?
"..."
- Bom?
"Hm?"
- How's Jiyong?
"Ask him yourself! How will I know?" Bom answered, annoyed.
- Chill... I just thought you knew.
"Why would I?" Bom rolled her eyes, even though her friend couldn't see her.

"Unnie!" Minzy knocked on Bom's door "Manager is here to take you to YG."
"I'm coming!" Bom said, remembering she was the only one to go training that day.

"Look..." Bom went back to her phone "I gotta go now. If you want to know about Jiyong, ask him or ask your boyfriend, ok?"
- No! No no no no no! Bom!
Bom sighed and didn't hang up the phone "Yes?"
- If we talk about something else, will you still be on the phone with me?
Bom got out from the bed and grabbed her bag. "How cute! You love me that much already..." She teased, walking out of the room.
- Forget it! I don't want to talk to you anymore.
"Aw! Now you're sulking." Bom used her aegyo teasing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter