Chapter 13

Unbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month - and a few dates - later, Jaebom were acknowledged as a couple by their close friends, which only consisted by a few of Jaejoong friends, who promised to keep their relationship a secret, Minzy, Dara, CL, Siwon and Kiko, the latter was put under a perpetual vow swearing not to comment anything with Xin. And Bom was ok like that, she didn't want anyone to know it, specially a certain idol that went by the name of GDragon, or Kwon Jiyong for the intimates... Something that Bom didn't consider herself as anymore.
To say Bom was happy would be a lie, but she wasn't said either. She was just... There. Breathing, eating and dating someone she didn't love. Living, that's what she was doing. Jaejoong, on the other hand, was beaming. Happy enough not to notice Bom's lack of enthusiasm with the life she was living.
There was still one thing Jaejoong wanted, of course, and it was for everyone to know they were dating. They didn't need to go public... yet, but at least people from the industry. He didn't want to seem possessive - although he was, a little -, he just wanted to proudly show his girlfriend to the world.... At least the entertainment world.
So, the most upsetting thing was Bom's answer every time they had that conversation.

Flashback 

"But why not now, Bom?" Jaejoong asked.
Bom sighed. It was the third time they talked about that in a week, and they've only met three times that week.
"Because I'm not ready yet!" The female answered.
"I'm not asking for us to go public, but at least people from the entertainment business." The man stood up and walked to her, grabbing her hands and looking into her eyes. "At least people from our own company."
Bom looked away. That was exactly what she didn't want. People from her own company meant Jiyong was included, and she was trying her best not to think about him lately, let alone think about telling him about her relationship with another man.
"It's just..." Bom started, trying to find a good reason.
"It's just what?"
"You know sajangnim" Bom looked directly into Jaejoong's eyes to give more credit to that lame excuse.
"Isn't your dating ban over?" He asked, not quite understanding the situation. 
"Sajangnim still thinks I shouldn't date" Bom looked down, upset, and used her best and last option. "After my scandal and all..."
She felt guilty to use such an extreme and severe issue as an excuse, but desperate times call f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter