Chapter 7

Unbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up the next day wasn't the easiest thing Bom has ever done. She actually hardly stayed awake that third free day in Japan. 
First time she woke up, she was actually waken by Minzy, when the latter got in the room after Seungyoon left her there.
"Unnie. I'm here!" Minzy whispered "I'm safe, don't kill Seungyoon okay?"
Bom heard her dongsaeng call. Initially, she wanted to groan to tell Minzy she understood the message and if she could please go back to sleep, but thinking about how excited the youngest might be, she forced herself to get up and hear all the details about it, confirming her guess that maknae was really excited, making the right questions at the right moments and answering all the questions Minzy had about relationships.
"Thank you, unnie!" Minzy hugged her unnie tight but, even though Bom wanted to hug her back, she just had no strength anymore, so she lightly patted Minzy on the back.
"Feel free to ask whenever you have doubts." Bom forced a smile. Her friend was not even near to be guilty for Jiyong's actions so she was giving her best to look cheerful about the young couple relationship.
"I have a doubt." And for the grin on Minzy's face, knew what was the doubt about.
"Not about that, Minzy-ah!" Bom laid back on the bed and covered herself, waiting for Minzy to understand the message and just go to sleep. "Any questions you have about YOUR relationship." She added.
"Unnie... Why are you like that?" 
"Because I'm stupid!" Bom answered, bitterly "But it's not about me, right now. So if you want to talk about you and Seungyoon, just stay here and we'll chat a bit more, if you want to talk about Kwon Jiyong, please excuse me, I'm tired."
"I think I said enough about Seungyoon and I, unnie." Minzy rubbed her unnie's shoulder and leaned to give her a kiss on the cheek. "But if you don't want to talk about you and oppa right now, I'll wait until you do."
"Honestly, Minzy-ah, please don't wait for it. I won't talk about what happened." Bom could already feel the hot tears on her cheeks and she cursed herself for being so weak.
"Someday you'll need to talk, unnie. You can't hold things in like that!" Minzy caressed her unnie's hair before going to her own bed "And when you do need to talk, I'll be here, okay?" 
"Minzy-ah?" Bom called in a whisper. Not really expecting Minzy to listen, but kind of hoping she did. 
"Yes, unnie?" Minzy stopped whatever she was doing when she heard Bom calling her.
"Unnie needs a hug..." Bom muttered.
Minzy smiled and left her own bed to lay in Bom's, hugging her unnie and letting her cry as much as she wanted, or as much as she could until they both fell asleep.

The second time Bom woke up, was also because of Minzy, it was already morning and Minzy woke her up to call her to have breakfast.  Bom didn't actually feel like eating, but not to worry her friend, she just said she'd sleep more before officially waking up. Minzy agreed.
And four hours later, Bom hadn't woken up yet. Minzy didn't really go back to the room after breakfast, but wanted to check on Bom to see if she had lunch already. Much for her surprise, Bom hadn't even woken up at that time, but Minzy just decided not to wake her unnie up again.

The third time was the most painful, Bom actually woke up with the doorbell. Lazy to open the door, she just hoped Minzy would be there to do that. And she did, only to almost harshly close the door on the visitor's face.
"Minzy-ah! Wait!" And that was the stab on Bom's heart. Hearing his voice was a stab in her heart. 
"Quickly! I don't want unnie to see you here!" Minzy said, without using proper speech. Jiyong could see she was pissed.
"Is she there?" He tried to peek at what was behind the door but Minzy closed it more, stopping him.
"She's asleep. Don't wake her up! If you need something, just ask me!" The young girl really had the courage to talk to Jiyong like that. He could almost feel annoyed, if it wasn't for the fact that he knew she was trying to protect Bom, something he wasn't able to do.
"I just came here to give these back to Bom..." Jiyong showed a bag he was holding and Minzy arched a brow. "Her clothes, her cellphone and a few gifts my friend gave her."
"I'll take the clothes and the phone. Your friends, your gifts! Bommie unnie has nothing to do with them!" Minzy was firm.
"It is hers! My friend gave it to her..."
"Because this friend of yours met her through you! We want nothing connected to you in this room. So whether you give me only the clothes and the phone or you can just leave with everything. I'll just buy unnie a new phone."
Bom, who was hearing everything, actually wanted to protest. Kiko had nothing to do with what happened between Jiyong and Bom, but at the same time, Minzy was right. The model is connected to Jiyong, she was probably just being kind because Bom was with him the other day. There was a movement that Bom identified as someone searching something inside a plastic bag and a few seconds later, Minzy closed the door, holding Bom's phone and clothes only.
The maknae put everything on the table and then turned to look at Bom, who was already awake with her eyes full of tears. "Minzy-ah!" She whimpered and Minzy immediately ran to her, hugging her and shushing her sobs.
"Do you want me to kill him for you, unnie?" Minzy asked, angry, and for a moment, Bom thought she was really serious. "Maybe not kill... But beat him up pretty badly?"
Bom just shook her head, not leaving the hug. She wouldn't stand seeing Jiyong hurt. It would kill her to see him hurt.
After calming down, Bom was asked by Minzy if she wanted something to eat, and Bom politely declined, saying she was just going to go back to sleep. 

Bom also woke up a fourth time, but for as much as she didn't want to leave bed yet, Minzy forced her to stand up and go take a bath while the maknae called the room service to get some food. It was already night that time. Bom did what she was told to do and when she came back from her bath, the food was already set on the table. 
"Sit with me and eat, unnie!" Minzy almost commanded, taking control of the situation. Bom was as passive as someone could be, not really minding to be awake or asleep. She was just there, breathing.
The two girls sat on their chairs and ate. Sometimes Minzy would try to talk to Bom, which the oldest would politely answer with few words, and the other would nod, understanding. 
For someone who didn't really know what happened, Minzy was handling everything quite well, she didn't even try to guess or ask what happened. She knew Jiyong had hurt Bom and that was enough for her. 
Minzy typed something on her phone, when Bom wasn't really paying attention, she wasn't paying attention most of the time while eating so it was not that hard. And two minutes later, the room phone rang.
Minzy was the first one to answer it, she wanted to make sure it was not the-guy-who-must-not-be-named calling, although she was sure it was Dara, because she was the one to message Dara to call Bom to go out somewhere.
"Unnie... Dara unnie and Seungri oppa said they would wait for you today if you need time to get ready." The youngest tried to convince her unnie to leave the room, but Bom just shook her head.
"Not today, Minzy-ah! How about tomorrow, huh?" And tried to smile.
Minzy told Dara that Bom didn't really want to go and wished her a good night. When she looked back to the table, Bom had already left and was already on her bed, covering herself with the bedsheets.
"Unnie! Seungyoon will be here to get me in a few minutes so we can go on a date... Is that okay with you?"
"Will you come back safely?"
"I promise!"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter