Chapter Seven: Possessive versus Persistent pt. 1

I NEED U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VII

Possessive versus Persistent pt. 1

 

Turns out that Yoongi is right.

Namjoon and his boyfriend Seokjin had an argument – no, actually not. There’s no argumentation happened because Namjoon is just completely being the idiot himself. Completely misunderstood the situation and thought Seokjin is cheating on him after seeing – from across the road because he’s about to visit the eldest – the unfamiliar and complete stranger roaming around Seokjin’s apartment.

And even letting the person water his lovely plants; whereas, Namjoon never ever got a chance to even walk near after that one time he had accidentally knocked the flower pot on the porch with his toes. The poor flower stumbled with plucked roots from its soil. And from then on, Seokjin forbid (actually begged) his boyfriend to come near his mini garden. He doesn’t want to wake up one morning with plants wearing Namjoon’s shoe prints. He might have kicked Namjoon for one week without communication if that ever happens to his babies.

So here they are in Seokjin’s apartment, squeezing themselves on the couch; Namjoon looking all embarrassed but not actually because relief is stronger than the first one, with Yoongi rolling his eyes, Jimin and Hoseok telling themselves not to facepalm, and Taehyung who’s just eating while staring at the said stranger that’s looking all curious and almost amused at the whole situation.

Seokjin sighs and squeeze Namjoon’s head lightly while the latter is koala-ing himself on the older – also, stealthily glaring at the young man in front of him currently sitting on the single seater. He eventually met the curious yet amused eyes of the stranger and harden his glare. Seokjin takes notice of this and pats Namjoon’s head dejectedly.

“So everybody, definitely, I’m not cheating on Namjoon,” he says exasperated before dropping his eyes to his boyfriend, “and babe, I’m not cheating on you. Like I said, he is my half-brother.”

“Half-brother…” Taehyung echoes while chewing, eyes getting larger from the sudden realization. “Oh! I know who he is!”

A series of what echoes to the four corners of the apartment and a soft stop shouting from Jimin.

The stranger almost jumps out of his seat when Taehyung points him the chopstick he is holding. He’s low-key afraid the purple head might stabbed him right in the eyes. How dangerous was that.

“Seriously, Kim Taehyung. Calm your down,” Jimin finally scolds that earned also a scold from Seokjin for his words. He just huffs and crossed his arms over his chest with a pout.

Hoseok laughed at the cuteness and tried to pinch Jimin’s cheek when the younger boy pouts, but abruptly stopped half-way when he met the glaring eyes of Yoongi from Jimin’s other side.

He’s secretly debating himself to who’s cuter of the two.

“Okay, Taehyungie. Please put away your chopstick from my brother, you might stabbed him.” Seokjin reached over to pat the younger’s head but then there’s Kim Namjoon being childish that immediately pulled him back to his side and even tightens his grip. Seokjin’s done.

“I’m sorry,” Taehyung pouted and Hoseok cooed at his cuteness.

“Again, he’s my half-brother.” Seokjin once again supplies when Kim Taehyung for the nth time in a span of five minutes pipes out again to cut him off.

“Yes! Yes! I know him! He’s the guy, Jiminnie!” Taehyung exclaimed, all too excited while pointing the young man his chopstick again.

“Guy, what?” Jimin asked, brows hitched high and ignoring the fact that his best friend is doing the crazy stunt again. Curiosity is powerful for now.

“The guy that helped you to the clinic. It’s him!” The younger shouted before turning to the young man in front of them, beaming an 800watts box grin.

And as if on cue, Jimin’s imaginary light bulb lights up in his head and automatically breaks into a smile, turning to the young man. “Oh, so it’s Jeon Jungkook.”

All heads snapped to them. Jungkook awkwardly shifts on his seat and bow down his head, whispering sorrys that got Jimin all baffled. He stares at the younger and asked him why.

“It’s… it’s me that hits you that b-baseball,” Jungkook nervously answers, slowly pee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter