Chapter IV

I NEED U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IV

 

“He’ll be fine,” Namjoon – Jin’s boyfriend – whispered quietly to the elder’s ears, wrapping an arm on the latter’s shoulder before rubbing his bare arm.

Jin is more than concerned and worried for Jimin because of the latter’s current state. The said younger barely eat, barely sleep and even barely talk to any of them. If not for Jin’s careful assistance, the kid will probably pass out and laid on one of the hospital beds, too. Jimin will just stand up and leave his spot to use the comfort room for a few minutes – almost rushing to get back to his place as fast as he could – and again plopped himself at the (hard and cold and surely uncomfortable) stool beside Taehyung’s hospital bed, where the latter’s still sleeping for a full recovery after a few certain test for the abdominal pain he suffered from – and that turned out to be an ulcer. It’s not that bad but still bad. It’s an ulcer and Taehyung could felt worse pain that he might not be able to tolerate if Jin was late for another minute.

And that he’s thankful he did it on time.

“I hope it’s soon,” he murmurs, eyes not leaving Jimin’s sleeping face where the younger’s head was leaned down, right cheek pressed on Taehyung’s hand.

Namjoon’s ringing phone startled the both of them; much to Jin’s shocked who’s clutching a hand on his chest with wide eyes. Namjoon summoned all the energy to suppress a laugh at how cute his boyfriend is now.

“I’m sorry, I need to answer this one,” he said, waving his phone in front of Jin with a small smile on his lips.

Jin absentmindedly nods his head, brows slowly relaxing despite of the laugh he can practically hear from his boyfriend’s words. He wanted to scold Namjoon for making fun of him but he can’t bring himself to, not at time like this. So he settled with a soft “Sure,” before Namjoon peck his cheek and walked outside the room.

Jin stared at his dongsaengs, debating on himself if he’ll invite the two on his apartment or invite himself to the youngsters’ apartment, because seriously, these two needs someone to take care of them. Who will remind Taehyung to drink his supplements after his released? Who will take care of Taehyung when Jimin needs to do his school works? Who will prepare nutritious foods for them? Who will send the two to beds for good hours of sleep? Who will—

“Hyung…”

He was startled by the slightly raspy voice from somewhere, cutting his train of thoughts. And there he saw Jimin, staring straight at him with still sleepy eyes before he place a hand over his right eye and rubbed the sleep. He can’t help but pull a smile from the younger’s cuteness – sleepy eyes and pouty lips.

“What is it, Jimin?” He stood up, walking towards the younger and arranging Jimin’s hair that’s cutely sticking every which way.

“I’m hungry,” Jimin murmurs, tilting his head up to look at Jin’s upside-down profile.

The elder looked down to meet his eyes with a smile larger than earlier. He’s happy of what he heard from the younger. Finally, he thought. He’s extremely worried for the younger’s health since he’s not eating properly for the last two days.

“You want me to buy you food? I can call Namjoon,” he says softly, unconsciously Jimin’s hair and it’s honestly lulling him back to sleep. It’s relaxing and it’s what his tired body needed.

He looked straight at Jin, eyes filled with uncertainty before the elder flashed him a reassuring smile.

“It’s okay. Namjoon wouldn’t mind, and if he does, I’ll kick him right in the face,” Jin chuckled and Jimin giggled at that.

Still hesitant from the request but nodded anyway. “Thanks, Jin hyung.”

“Anything for my dongsaengs.”

 

 

“I can’t believe I gave up my sleep and foods for you,” Jimin hissed, shaking his body with an attempt to shake Taehyung off his back. The slightly younger boy has recovered fully (for Jimin’s relief and annoyance) and he’s back to his everyday struggles on how to deal with his best friend’s hyper activeness and 4Dness.

“I can’t believe you gave up sleep and foods for me!” Taehyung echoed; nosing Jimin’s neck with a large box grin plastered on his lips.

Students are staring at them; others are giggling and mostly are amused by the scene. Jimin can’t do anything other than rolling his eyes, huffing because really, carrying something on his back – with Taehyung’s height and weight respectively – while walking inside the campus is so much for a morning exercise. It’s tiring, deadly tiring. But he still did anyway because admit it or not, he missed his alive and hyper best friend. Carrying ‘Taehyung on his back’ is tiring but he’ll still choose this over the’ Taehyung unconscious on a hospital bed’.

“Why do you weigh so much?” He huffed and used his forearms to scoop Taehyung’s legs that are tightly wrapped around his waist when the slightly younger slipped a bit.

Taehyung shuffled on his back, caressing Jimin’s clothed chest with his warm palms before placing his cheek comfortably on the juncture of Jimin’s neck, sniffing the older boy’s scent with his eyes closed.

Relaxing, was the word to describe his feelings now.

“Thank you,” he softly whispered, warm breath fanning Jimin’s skin.

Jimin fell into a halt, moving his head sideward to glance at his best friend’s smiling face. He didn’t talk. He didn’t ask. His eyes form to crescents and toothy grin answered for him before he again moved his feet and made his way to their classroom.

 

 

Hoseok’s sure that he’ll piss on his pants any second now. He can’t help but bit his lower lip and fidget with his own fingers, eyes flinging back and forth to Yoongi that’s casually leaning on the rooftop’s railings with his both hands securely tucked in his pocket and to the two younger males doing a piggyback (making a huge cute – but not cute enough for Yoongi’s liking – scene) down the campus ground.

The happenings is not good and he knows it well, because Yoongi finally found the human he needed to saved his life from the awaiting banishment and that human shouldn’t be doing things that’ll surely pissed the elder vampire. Because what’s Yoongi is only for Yoongi and no one’s allowed to touch what’s his without his permission (not like he’ll grant anyone though).

The younger of the two settled on Yoongi’s left side, moving his eyes down to observed Jimin heading their school building while carrying Taehyung on his back. He also is kind of amazed how the two youngsters were this close and comfortable with each other to act like that in public. He personally thinks it’s cute and adorable – if not for Yoongi’s case. They’re like an unannounced married couple but he can smell that it’s only a platonic relationship.

“Ah, Yoongi hyung?” he calls, voice wavering in hesitance.

Yoongi’s brows furrowed, eyes not leaving the younger males down the campus ground, “What?” he asked almost falling into a growl.

Hoseok swallowed harshly, feeling how his throat suddenly gone dry. He may be a full blooded wolf unlike Yoongi who’s only a halfblooded vampire, but he can’t deny how dominant, scary and strangely stronger Yoongi than he is. He wonders if it’s because maybe the elder’s only halfblooded but he’s still an S-class vampire that was considered as the strongest of the clan, or maybe he just plainly doesn’t have the guts to go against the elder vampire. Which one, Hoseok wasn’t sure.

“What are you planning?” Beating around the bush, he asked. Eyes pinned on the elder’s side profile as he observed the male’s free from expression face suddenly painted with a lazy smirk, causing goosebumps to crawl under his skin.

See? Yoongi’s scary in his own way… without even putting an effort.

 

 

“Hmm,” Taehyung hums; sound of approval and delightfulness slipping through his lips as the delicious taste melts in his tongue, and Jimin has to pull another tissue napkin to wipe Taehyung’s mouth because the sauce miraculously find its way to spread across his face. “This tastes so good, Jin hyung!” he practically bounced on his seat and Jimin – again – has to put a hand on Taehyung’s shoulder to still him on his place. Because seriously, it’s kind of embarrassing knowing that there are four pairs of eyes looking at them.

Jin let out a soft laugh with the younger’s cuteness, leaning on the table from the opposite side to ruffle Taehyung’s hair. “Thank you. Namjoonie helped me prepared all these.” He gestures to the foods on the table.

And the younger male of the two turned to face Namjoon who’s sitting beside Jin, amusement clearly dancing on his face as Taehyung gave him a two thumbs up, fingers slightly grazed with the pasta’s sauce and Jimin huffs upon seeing how messy his best friend looks like.

“Seriously Taehyung, what are you, five?” he hissed, cleaning the said boy’s fingers and feeling a shiver run down his spine at the same time when he felt a pair of eyes boring holes in him. He stopped to look up and immediately regret when he was met with two dark orbs looking straight on his.

It’s Min Yoongi’s.

They stared at each other’s eyes and suddenly, Jimin thinks he was seeing things because he felt the world like spinning so fast, the surroundings came into a blur and Yoongi is the only he can see. The elder has his thin lips tightly pursed into a thin line, face free from expression as if mocking him with a crime he didn’t know he did before Yoongi’s eyes slowly run down from his face making its way to his hands that are still currently holding Taehyung’s (who’s completely oblivious of what’s happening because tasty foods are more important at the very moment). And as if he was caught red-handed, he throw Taehyung’s hand to the boy’s lap, so quick he could be mistaken he was burnt on the contact.

What?

Why did he do that? Jimin didn’t know.

Why does he feel like he was caught cheating or something? Jimin didn’t know either.

He just felt odd from the intense and judging stares from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter