Chapter XXV

I NEED U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXV

 

Yoongi silently watches as Jimin lazily pads around his kitchen still clad in his pajama shirt and (Yoongi's) black boxers he ended up sleeping into, feet snugged warmly in white, fluffy slippers Yoongi bought especially for the younger since his feet are always icicle cold whenever he visits, hair sleep-mussed and a gentle pout set on his lips.

He watches as Jimin stir the eggs in a bowl, pouring a little amount of milk and grated cheese for their breakfast omelet. He watches as Jimin sets the pan on the stove and starts cooking. Yoongi's eyes carefully rake over Jimin's form-soft and delicate. He rests an elbow over the counter, resting the right side of his cheeks on a closed fist, enjoying the view in front of him, a fond smile tugging the corners of his lips. He guessed he could get used to this.

Their previous night had been hot and exciting; Jimin's hips grounding against him as the younger pants against his mouth, tasting the tang of his own blood on Yoongi's tongue. He remembers the adrenaline that rushed in his veins after seeing the marks he had left on the boy's neck, the thin sheen of sweat on those delicious collarbones; Jimin leaving his own marks on Yoongi's skin with his blunt nails.

Yoongi cannot help but set his eyes on those said marks as he remembers their adventure last night, swallowing hard as he noticed how the red marks on Jimin's throat are now only pinkish and a little yellowish against the honey-gold skin. But there's one mark that still stands out; punctured, bitten, a mixed of red and purple in color.

It is his mark. A territorial mark.

Because Park Jimin is his and no one else.

A rush of satisfaction warms his whole body at the realization; in time as Jimin walks towards him with a tray and set the plates in front of them, a cup of steaming black coffee for Yoongi and orange juice for himself; sliding in a seat across the older boy.

And then there's the bright smile directed to Yoongi, rosy cheeks bunching up cutely under those slit-like eyes.

Soft.

Delicate.

Beautiful.

"ing gorgeous," Yoongi absentmindedly blurted out, unaware of how long has he stared at the younger boy who's now looking at him from under his messy fringe, cheeks flaming red and smiling bashfully. Yes, ing gorgeous.

"Yoongi hyung..." Jimin whispers, voice quiet and breathy. He his lips, reaching for the glass of juice and carefully taking a small sip, trying to do something with his mouth before he jumps over the counter and dives right into Yoongi's mouth. It's too early for that, okay.

The half-vampire slightly tilted his head back, closing his eyes and taking a huge inhale of the air. Jimin's arousal pulsing around him like it's trying to cage and swallow him alive, the younger's heartbeats quickening in his ears.

Yoongi loves the reaction of his human so ing much.

He opens his eyes slightly after a good minute, looking over the younger boy through his half-lidded eyes and not missing how Jimin's breath hitched at the sight, the red from his cheeks rushing down under the collar of his pajama shirt.

Yoongi smirked before getting back to his previous position, one elbow resting on the counter before lazily propping his chin on his knuckles.

"You wanna go somewhere else before we go to school, hmm, Jimin?"

The said boy stares at him for a moment, like he's considering things, before looking down his hands under the counter Yoongi bets he's twirling out of nervous habits. Furrowing his brows, he listens how Jimin's heartbeats falter, now from an entire different reason. Even his scent has change; anxious, scared. The half-vampire frowns.

"What's wrong, Jimin?" he asks, sounding as casual as he can manage while sipping his coffee. It's still hot and it burns his throat but he doesn't care, eyes not leaving the boy in front of him.

Jimin didn't look at him or raise his head but Yoongi still catches the sight of him biting his lower lip before finally sighing.

"I... I have to tell you something." The lack of honorific and cold tone in Jimin's voice has Yoongi raising an eyebrow because it's new. Jimin finally raised his head and look Yoongi dead in the eyes, determination swirling on his irises. Yoongi's mesmemirized.

"What is it?"

"We've been in this..." he trails off, hands doing vague motions in the air around him like he couldn't get the proper word out, "I don't know what kind of relationship but we've been stuck here for like half a year and I don't know, hyung, I'm confused and I don't know here I really stand."

Yoongi searches Jimin's eyes but the boy was doing a good job avoiding his eyes after the first ten seconds of their 'conversation'. He cross his arms over the counter and leaned in a little to let Jimin know he can continue and that he's listening.

"I'm just..." he sighs, looking at Yoongi for a few second before staring at something over his shoulder. "What are we?"

There's a few beats of silence before he says, "I told you, Jimin, we're going to be whatever you wants us to be."

Jimin scowls. And Yoongi's a little taken aback because this time it's different; it's not playful.

"You don't understand, hyung. We can't... I can't just decide it on my own. What if I want us to be official and go out on a proper date and call you mine and tell the others we're boyfriends and I am not just some human who has to feed a half-vampire who unfortunately was destined to die 3 months ago and... why are we even continuing this?" Jimin's voice turns from aggressive to quiet and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter