Chapter I

I NEED U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I

 

Kim Taehyung: Where are you, Park Jiminnie?

Park Jimin: Why does you sound smug to me when this is all your fault, Taetae?

Kim Taehyung: I am not. But you're 2 minutes late and I'm waiting for my two boxes of pizza.

Park Jimin: You're such a good friend. Oh please shut up. I'm on my way.

Kim Taehyung: Okay, I know. I'm hungry, Jiminnie ~

Park Jimin: Don't lie. I know Jin hyung prepared you delicious breakfast before you leave.

Kim Taehyung: ㅋㅋㅋ you caught me.

Park Jimin: Because that's too obvious! And it's me that didn't get to eat here! I hate you.

Kim Taehyung: ㅋㅋㅋ I'm waiting in the Literature room. Take care and I love you too. Mwah!

Jimin sighs as he fumbled his phone in his blazer's pocket, completely flying out of their apartment complex to head to the bus stop—silently praying to catch his bus before further damage to his class attendance for the day (it's not like he's not one to skip class once or twice before but still) And good thing, his luck hadn't still run out.

This all Taehyung's fault, he thought as he breathes a sigh of relief the moment he finally get to sit down near the window of the bus.

Frowning when he remembered the last night conversation with his best friend who happened to need to sleep over Jin hyung's to ask for help for a project and basically leave him alone in their shared dorm. He forgot to set the alarm the night before because he's too focused on finishing all the torturous five pages of Calculus that's due later this afternoon. And that resulted of him getting up late, giving himself roughly 30 minutes to finish dressing completely.

And now, he feels too exhausted with all the hustle he did for school.

The drive didn't last long, taking him only 15 minutes 'til he found himself walking towards the campus but still late for his first subject. Contemplating of attending the late class and received scolding and punishment from the instructor or skip the said class and wait for his best friend to strangle him to death, he happily chose the latter.

Fishing his earphones from his backpack and attaching it to his phone as he played his daily music playlist, he his heels towards the field where there are only a few students practice playing baseball. Jimin settled himself on one of the benches under the shade of a tree, watching the game fondly. He has a thing for baseball and actually—he's one of BigHit High School's baseball player.

"They should've gone for a homerun," he quietly says to himself, chuckling as he eyed the enthusiastic players.

After a few minutes of watching the game, Jimin felt his eyelids started to get heavy. And a few seconds after, he's yawning nonstop, causing his eyes to water with the sleep slowly creeping over his system. He actually expected this. He slept late last night with scattered brain because of his painful math assignments and has to face Taehyung's deal about the two boxes of pizza if he arrived late in school (which miserably happened)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter