Chapter Twelve

I NEED U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XII

 

It’s already dark outside when Jimin and Taehyung decided to go home.

Jimin looks back, glancing at his best friend still talking animatedly to their oldest hyung, grin so wide it almost occupies the entire space of his face. It’s normal, it’s natural for someone who’s named Kim Taehyung. He drag his eyes to Seokjin who politely laughs at everything the purple head says, snickering and giggling. And it’s suddenly too much. Too much that all he can do is smile to himself, realizing just how much he misses this scene. The weekly bonding in this very same apartment to make up with the whole stressful week of school and shares just everything that comes to mind.

He turns his attention back to his front, opening the door while the two other boys are still hot on his tail. And his eyes automatically landed at the blonde man who’s apparently waiting for him, it’s as if his eyes have their own minds to pinned it to the guy solely; background blurring. He looks directly at the blonde man standing outside, dark blue beanie atop his head, pushed down until his fringe is almost covering his eyes, wrapped in a black hoodie and jeans that looks so warm around his body. It’s almost surreal how Yoongi looks back at him, with the very familiar intensity swirling in those dark orbs, screaming silently at him, and face void with emotion like the usual.

How possible is someone this beautiful?  Jimin’s mind wonders, reeling back and forth to the days and nights when he locked himself in his room, silently admiring the older boy in his head. And he instantly blushed at the thought, mind suddenly buzzing, fingertips tingling and heart beating madly in his chest.

He’s the first one to break the eye contact, not trusting himself of not pouncing onto the older boy if they keep staring back at each other. It’s embarrassing, almost, how he bravely admitted his feelings for Yoongi to himself but not quite know what to do about it. Because he knows, it’s one-sided and it’s just right to keep it to himself. To keep what kind of connection they have and indulge himself in admiring Yoongi secretly.

Yoongi is a half vampire and their connection is for Jimin to help him. Sure, he has feelings for the former, but he knows all too well that those feelings will never be mutual. Because for Yoongi, Jimin’s sure, he’s just his human. A help.

Before he can even manage a small pout on his face with that thought, a sharp elbow that jabs against his ribs stir his mind off his internal monologue. It’s Taehyung, grinning at him with a playful glint in his eyes, all too familiar for Jimin as he rolls his eyes at the boy and desperately hides his heating face by rubbing his hands against it.

“Your man is here,” the purple head whispers, voice dancing at the edge of mischievousness matching the obnoxious grin plastered on his lips; enough for Jimin to question himself again as to why is he friends with the boy because he knows, his best friend wouldn’t let him live it down after knowing his little crush towards their blonde friend. It’s embarrassing that he almost considered regretting ever telling it to them.

“Shut up,” he whispers back, glaring at his best friend. And to his displeasure, Taehyung just laugh it off as if the words are too funny, large hand patting his back before wrapping it to his shoulders, pulling him against his best friend’s side.

“Whoa there, little tiger. Chill.” Taehyung grins and Jimin shoves him away; glaring at the boy who just chuckled, much to his chagrin.

They continued bickering silently to each other until they heard Seokjin calls Yoongi’s name from behind them, stealing Jimin’s attention from Taehyung as they both turned to the eldest.

Seokjin stops right behind the two youngsters, lips tugged in soft smile but eyes screaming amusement as he watched their blonde friend looks at them, watching, observing. He let his eyes spares Jimin a glance whose eyes round and wide and face glowing bright red before bringing his attention back to Yoongi, standing still a few steps away from them.

“You’re here for the two?” he a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter