EPILOGUE

I NEED U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi.

This will be my last author's note for this book so I hope you take time to read this. I promise it'll only cost you 5 minutes :)))

First of before we proceed to the content of the last chapter of this book. Just want to warn you that this chapter will do you nothing but confused the wits out of you like "???" and "whaaat" for real. I honestly don't know what happened, okay :/ I realized a tad bit too late that I messed up half-way thru my plot. I'm so sorry. My only excuse is that I typed this at wee hours and my brains too tired to function just right.

Secondly, I was supposed to give tid bits of the other side ships but yeah, I messed up mid-plot and I just cannot retype a whole 5.2K words :/ This epilogue was here with the intention of wrapping everything about what's happening to #yoonmin because some of you turns into yoongi-anti real quick after our half-vampire upsets his human (ref: previous chapter) hahaha :DDD

Lastly, let me thank you all for the massive support for this book. I never expected this book to be successful. Also, for me to be well-received as a writer since this is my first ever BTS Fanfic (and also written in full English given my poor grammar since I am not a native speaker of the said language). I am also finishing this story rich with reads, votes and comments. It's such a huge achievement for me. Thank you so much for appreciating my writing. I also always, always enjoyed reading your feedbacks, too --- may it be long, or short, or dramatic --- they motivate me so much and now I'm here :)))

You all, my lovely readers, are the real MVP for patiently waiting for every update tho I take forever to post one. I just hope you all genuinely enjoy reading every chapter bec I love writing them.

Thank you so much for the great support! I hope to see you on my other and future stories. See you all soon! :)))

__________ ___ __ _

“Unlike us, the not-so-exactly-human creatures, people feel rather jealous when they think someone’s threatening their place on their special someone’s life. Well, I’m not sure about that though but it’s solely based on my own observation living with humans for a couple years now.”

Yoongi can still clearly remember the first time he heard those words coming from Hoseok. The conversation was rather serious and quiet whispered in the darkness of the deep night—which if you ask the half-vampire, had tilted him to his own orbit because it was really rare coming from the werewolf, knowing the boy’s bright and easy going personality.

It’s one of those lazy nights they felt lazing around their shared living room with a couple of canned beers. And the time he confessed his identity was exposed and discovered to a human. A special human, Yoongi corrects silently.

It’s the same night Hoseok confessed with a tight lip that he’s starting to slowly feel territorial to the purple-head human; and that the feeling started when he saw another werewolf stalking Taehyung right under his nose. With a swig of beer, the boy describes the feeling of imaging the human taken away from him—like his nerves and knuckles buzzing under his skin, an itch he can’t scratch, a hallow in his chest.

Yoongi didn’t say anything; he doesn’t know the feeling, but he thinks he understands. And so with a large gulp, he empties his can only to open a new one, crushing the empty one in his hand without much effort and throwing it somewhere in the living room space.

People getting jealous; their kinds getting territorial. Both an instinct when their place and territory were being threatened by someone else presence. They’re only phrase differently but still fall on the same equation. Or at least, so Yoongi thinks.

Hence, the half-vampire can’t pinpoint when exactly he had become a little more possessive over his human than normal. Maybe, Yoongi had always been possessive when it comes to his marked territory, had always been sensitive to his possessions, but he cannot remember feeling fire under his skin at the sight of his getting eyed by someone else. Not even the time Namjoon mindlessly touched his most prized headphones his parents got him with awe. (Well, maybe he did growl a little low in his throat but that’s all).

But still, it’s not like he’d snarl and bare his teeth to anyone touching what’s his without permission just like that. And he cannot remember when exactly he had noticed that it’s not only him that got their eyes on Jimin, making him feel like his territory was being slightly (very) threatened, a flare of something crawling under his skin, like a burn he cannot relieve.

He thinks, it was the exact moment someone, definitely not him, dare put and leave their mark on Jimin—his mate, human, his Jimin, that something unknown in him snapped. It was that night he felt like tearing someone’s throat, snapping someone’s neck, beating someone to pulp, to know their place.

Then, was Yoongi just jealous or was he being territorial? He’s a half-human, half-vampire after all. He thinks, it doesn’t matter which one he was because the feeling was the same anyway.

I. The first time Yoongi questions the unknown feeling in him was that same night he sees someone’s mark on Jimin’s neck. The boy had been wasted out of his mind, crying as he clung onto Yoongi; fingers and nails digging in his arm like his life’s depended on it. Sobbing about how Yoongi to not leave him alone because it’s too scary in the dark.

Unfortunately, he had seen the ‘someone’ that dare taste his human. And before he knows it, he’s gripping the boy’s neck with his pale, cold fingers—digging his nails against the neck, intending to cut the other’s airway with his bare hands alone.

He had seen red. And red isn’t flattering unless it’s blood.

Growling loud and low in his chest, rumbling through the cold of the night.

Jimin had promptly passed out at the sidewalk, completely missing the end of the scene.

It’s the next morning that he realized he didn’t know what to do; how to look and speak with Jimin. He’s not even sure if the younger boy even remembered what happened the night before. If he even remembered who he’s with and spend the night with. If he even know how Yoongi had found him and the reason why he’s sleeping on the half-vampire’s bed now. Of how he got there with just the two of them.

He realized, a heartbeat too late, that he really didn’t know how to approach the boy. He can’t even look at his human without his eyes automatically trailing on that nasty red mark painted on that pale neck. And so he can’t help but feel the searing anger bubbling under his skin. It’s almost scary as it feels surreal.

“I’m…” the boy trailed off, nervousness seeping out of him in thick waves. Yoongi can feel himself immediately softening at the vulnerability in front of him, already weak for his human. ”…I’m sorry.” Jimin had finally said, not looking him in the eyes as he gnawed on his lips. It’s almost inaudible if not for Yoongi’s enhanced hearing.

Furrowing his eyebrows, he asked, “For what?” because he was clearly baffled. Why is his human apologizing to him? Did… did Jungkook and Jimin did something worse than that nasty hickey?

Red. Yoongi’s ready to end someone right now.

“I-I don’t know,” Jimin stuttered, shrugging, “I don’t know. Just…” he paused, clearly hesitating, “I just feel the need to say sorry.”

And Yoongi’s wall and demeanor is ing crumbling right there and then. With Jimin almost sinking into himself like he wanted to disappear or something but also determined and sincere at his apology for something Yoongi doesn’t even know.

Holy ing . He’s so weak for Park Jimin. Damn.

He can’t help but stare at the younger boy, the intensity sending Jimin’s cheeks aflame and if it’s not the most beautiful Yoongi had ever seen then he doesn’t know what is. His human is so ing pretty blushing in all kinds of shades of red and he looks so, so, pretty to Yoongi.

.

Yoongi carefully shifts on the bed to not startle the boy, reaching to hold the side of Jimin’s neck while the other stayed on his cheek, thumbing the warm, delicate skin there. He’s so, so, beautiful.

“Well,” he starts in deep, raspy voice; hearing Jimin’s heartbeats racing in his chest. It sounds painfully endearing to Yoongi, hearing Jimin’s pulse so loud in clear. “If you’re really sorry, will you let me?” he continues, earning a confused look from Jimin with a soft, “huh?”

His eyes instinctively travelling down Jimin’s neck, thumb pressing on the side of the slim, delectable throat. He managed to control the growl from slipping out of his lips as feels more rather than hear Jimin’s gasps at the sensation, hair standing at the back of his neck. His brows rose at the reaction, unimpressed.

He’s not the one who left that mark and he’s not about to appreciate such reaction from his human even with the arousing sound he lets out.

“This,” he starts, leaning down until his nose brushes against the Adam’s apple that bobs up and down as Jimin swallowed audibly in what Yoongi thinks is anticipation.

Good.

He can also clearly hear the other’s heartbeats picking up in speed, loving the feeling of the human’s pulse right under the pad of his thumb. He likes this smell best; when Jimin smells in pure excitement and good kind of nervousness, and knowing that the reason behind was him. Only him and him alone.

God, Park Jimin smells so, so, good. And he looks so, so, pretty with cheeks tinge in bright pink.

“Y-Yoongi hyung…” he hears Jimin breathes out, warm breath fanning on the side of his ear, voice stuttering airily.

He sounds, so, so, ing good, too.

“This mark isn’t mine, Jimin,” he whispers, leaning down a little more and finally closing the gap between his lips and Jimin’s warm skin; inhaling a breath so deep until he feels kind of lightheaded with just Jimin’s scent alone, before poking his tongue out to a long, fat stripe right at the pulsing vein.

Jimin moans breathily at the contact, body tensing. He hums against the skin, pleased at the reaction.

“H-Hyung, what are you… what are you doing?

“I am marking what’s mine, Jimin,” he breathes at the skin, nipping and hard—hard enough to cover the rather fading red hickey that wasn’t his work in the first place—placing his own mark, a dark one, grazing his teeth at the new beautiful mark lightly just to feel Jimin squirm beneath his hands.

Yoongi opens his mouth, fangs elongating in preparation to bite. If marking Jimin wasn’t enough, then he’ll do it again for the second time. He doesn’t really mind leaving his marks to a human… only if that human is Jimin. Especially if it’s his human Jimin.

“Y-Yoongi hyung?” He hears Jimin calls with a quiet, breathy voice before he sinks his fangs. 

II. The second time Yoongi questions the vague feeling in him was that first day back to school after the Christmas vacation, where he and Jimin spent back to the Min’s Mansion. He remembered phoning his human around lunch—frowning when he saw their group’s usual table void with Jimin and Jungkook—who answered immediately with a little tremble in his voice. If he thinks Yoongi didn’t notice it, then he was wrong. But the half-vampire chose not to say anything about it.

“Jiminnie?”

“Y-Yeah hyung?” Jimin answers, voice a little breathless (from what? Yoongi doesn’t know).

He frowns. “Are you okay? Where are you?” He felt eight pair of eyes looking at him in curiousity, pointedly ignoring them to focus on Jimin. The boy was panting on the other line.

“Y-Yeah, I’m fine, Yoongi hyung. Just…” there’s a pause and a harsh inhale of breath, “I’ve run down the stairs.”

He sighs, slouching on the uncomfortable plastic chair. “Why did you do that? That’s dangerous, you could’ve hurt,” he chides, trying to be a little gentle in case he upsets the boy unknowingly.

A harsh pant and an airy, quiet, “Oops.” Yoongi almost jumping on his feet to get Jimin incase he really did hurt himself from running down the stairs. “I didn’t though.”

“I’m at the usual table,” he says instead, brows still creasing in concentration to detect Jimin’s heartbeats, listening to every inhale the boy does. “Do not run, okay?”

There are a few heartbeats that passed before a soft, “Okay,” was heard from the receiver.

Yoongi nods to himself before hanging up, turning to the table and noticing Taehyung’s eyes on him. He looked back, noting the unusual downturn on the younger boy’s lips.

“What?”

“What did he say?” Yoongi didn’t answer, watching as Hoseok carefully looks over Taehyung with a questioning eyes matching Yoongi’s. “What did Jimin say? Is he coming?”

“Yes.”

He definitely heard the boy mutters, “That’s weird,” under his breath, absentmindedly nodding like he’s dismissing it for now before continuing with digging his foods like nothing had happened.

He shares a confused look w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter