Chapter 8

Versace Eros
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bass, guitar, piano, drums and vocals.. what do you guys want to play?" Kim said everyone gatered around the wooden kiosk near the band room area. "Choose one!" She folded her arms.

"Well what should I choose." Sophomore Nerd said. "Oh no. Will I able to do this well?" She said nervously, sweating.

"I will be vocalist!!" Fern raise her hand excitedly.

"I want to be a vocalist with Fern too!" Nattasha suggested, automatically sing random songs excitedly. Pie is sitting on the bench quietly.

"Hey you. What do you want to do?" She ask another freshmen.

"I want to be a vocalist too." 

"Ugh. What is this." Kim holds her hand frowning her brows.

"No one can play instruments? Really?" She asked. "This is not a choir. What are we goint to do if everyone is going to be the vocalist." She said dismayed.

"Uh-Oh." Everyone remain silent.

"Oh righ! Pie is a great guitarist." Fern pointed her index finger on Pie. Pie give her a death glare.

"This is absurd, How can we make performances. Stop joking around and give up now before you regret it later." Kim giving her lecture like a team captain.

That might be better. Pie looked down.

"C'mon, we just started. We can make plans and step by step practice." Fern said to Kim.

"Until when?" She looked on her clock. The sun is getting yellowish orange, and the sun will come down in a while.

"If that's the plan you guys better study, I'm going to make this room as my practice room. That's better!" Kim said sarcastically.

Fern stands up. "You're always being a jerk!!! What's the matter with you!!" She slams her hand on the wodden table.

"Hey guys!" The teacher called out luckily, this helps to release the tention.

"Look what I've got for you." She lift up a bag of groceries on her hand. "Let's have party for the first step of our band."

"Wow~!"

"Teacher!!" Everyone is happy. Pie just looking at them.

"This is all we got. I think our first day isn't going that well." Teacher In said scratching her head looking at her members. 

"This is all because of that jerk." Fern pointed on Kim. 

"Jerk?" Teacher her head on that direction.

"Wow! Kim, you really came." She was just so happy, Kim folding her arms.

"You acted as if you have no interest at all." Teacher In said, her inner thoughts were jumping up and down. You were really worried on your Mom aren't you tiger? 

Kim rolled her eyes, turn her back on them and walk. "I'm tired, so I'm calling it a day."

"Wait Kim! We should celebrate." Teacher trying to stop her, but she just continue to walk out the senario.

"Ugh! That rude jerk! What kind of human being are you! Conceited punk!" Fern said irritatingly.

"My mom is super lucky to have me." Fern said looking at Kim. "I feel sorry for her Mom." She added.

"Exactly." Teacher In replied distressed.

"Okay! Okay!" She cracked a fake smile trying to endure, gathering the kids on the table. "Let see what we have here." Fern handed a list of paper to her.

"Sophomores are Fern, Nattasha, Nerd and Pie.." She started the roll call. "Pie Mindara? Hmm."

"Have we met before?" Teacher In her head on Pie wondering.

"No."

"This is strange, I only teach Seniors." Teacher In said. "Okay, let's move on freshmen." 

"Sananthachat Thanapatpisal." She raised her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter