Chapter 5

Versace Eros
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hmm. It looks so mushy.. is it abadoned or something? Pie peek on the broken glass window, she saw a lakewood acoustic guitar on a stand. "Guitar! I wanna play." Pie said with all the lights beaming on her eyes, she got so excited about it. Huh. The door is open. Is it okay to just barge in? Pie look arround skulking like a coward spy. Nobody's here! Since class already ended.  She ran excitedly and grab the guitar giggling like a child, then started to pick a random notes and strum the guitar loudly. Hmm. It's out of tune. Seems like nobody's using it. Pie twist the tuners.  Okay. Here I go. Pie started playing the Felicity, you can trace the excitement and passion on her. I like guitars.. because when I play guitars, I don't think of anything else. I don't feel any difference, I feel so normal... like humans. 

 

"Whooo~! That feels great." She said after playing the guitar.

"Wow! What was that!?!" Pie heard someones clapping at the darkest part of the room. Fern Pimchanok? What is she doing here. 

"Heyy!! You're so great. Awesome talent you got there." Pretty skinny girl, said to her. Just woked up from her sleep. 

"I'm Fern, same class as you are." She runs herself towards Pie direction. 

Yeah. I know you. How can I forget what did you say on the P.E class. Pie looking at her.

"Do you wan to join our band?" Fern place her both hands on the armrest of the chair.

"What?" Pie looking at Fern with just an inch away from her. 

 

AFTER CLASS

 

"Why do you keep on following me?" Pie said coldly, looked back on Fern.

"Nooo! I'm not following you. I'm going this direction anyway." Fern said stuttering.

"So when do you start playing?"

Pie walks faster on the oposite direction. 

"Hey! Wait for me!" Fern followed her.

"Join our band. It's gonna be fun. I promise." She keeps on persuading Pie.

"I said it's just a hobby." Pie keeps her coldness.

"You're wasting your talent. Don't you think?" Fern is so persistent.

"Let's practice together and perform in the school's foundation weeek. Having performance is actually my dream and I need someone like you to do that." She keeps on negotiating. 

"I said no. How many times do I need to repeat myself?" She said keeping her composure. 

"No way. If you join, you can play guitar whenever you want. How can you not like the idea?" 

"Do you have any things to consider? or special reason perhaps? Tell me if you have one, I'll help you." Fern assured her.

"Nothing much. I am just going to study." She looked at Fern coldly and whip her head back.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAARF~!

"I almost vomit." Fern cover and hold her stomach as if she's going to really puke at that time.

"What a loser. You're wasting your time just to study. You're more boring than I expected. No thrill at all."

"Do you really want to study, graduate and creat no memories at all?" She keeps on arguing.

"Yes I will." She anwered.

"Aren't you sad with the Idea that we only have 1 year before we graduate?"

"Nope. Not at all." Cold as ever.

"Then what are you going to do when you play?"

"I can play at home."

"Aren't you lonely? You can make some friends in the band. C'mon." Fern said really determined.

"I like being alone."

"Arrrrrrrg." Fern in to point of giving up.

"Our band can do fine even withouth you, those kids are dying to join this band. You won't have the last chance if you turn this offer off!" She said waving her flags, surrendering on ice brick Pie's outlook.

"Aren't you gonna regret this? Go if you want. I'm done begging at you!" She said in annoyance.

"Bye." Pie turn her back without even looking at Fern.

"Hey! Hey! Wait." Fern grab Pie's hand. "I am just joking. Please join, I'm begging you." Fern wears her puppy face and bow at Pie.

"No." Pie snatched her hands off Fern.

"All right. Seem's like you're hesitating because it's too urgent." Fern not giving up, her hopes are just so high. "Let's talk about it later, and I hope you consider." She said with her head bowed on Pie. 

"Then Bye." Fern turn her back to Pie. Pie looking on Fern walking away from her. 

"And one more thing." Fern turn her back again. Pie surprised and look somewhere else. 

"Can you smile when you talk?" Fern suggested. "Just smile like this." She smile friendly and widely. Pie just looking at her. 

"Fine. Forget it." She release a sigh. What are you? Are you ice or something? Fern turn her back and walks away from Pie without even turning back. 

"Good bye." Pie said to fern in minimal volume, looking at Fern walking.

 

--

 

Pie sitting on her bed playing random notes on her guitar looking on full moon almost covered with clouds. Performance? Sounds fun. 

 

--

NEXT MORNING

"Do you bring matterials that I assigned? What you'll do is going to be graded." Teacher said to the class.

Huh? There is something I need to prepare? I didn't hear any annoucement. Did I forget it again? Pie said sitting on the class looking at her teacher quietly, worried. 

"Seems like our ice princess didn't bring anything." One of her two class mates talking.

"That's because I didn't tell her."

"Really? HAHA." 

Those two! Fern looking at them irritingly. Fern stands up and grab Pie's wrist. "You two move aside!! Before I shred you body into small pieces!" Fern tow Pie on her ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter