Chapter 12

Versace Eros
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning!" Kim standing on the waiting area in at the train station, greeted Pie cheerfully with her ever sweet smile. Pie just passed her by without answering back.

"Hey. Wait." Kim following her on the train.

"Wait." Kim placed her both hands on Pie's shoulder.

"What is it now?" Pie irritaingly said her eyes locked on Kim, Kim is looking at her intently. 

"You have eye boogers." Kim smiled at her.

"Leave it alone!" Pie snatched herself removing Kim's hand on her shoulder and placed her hands on the circular handle. 

"Just stay still." Kim removed it gently. "Good girl." Kim tapped her head like a puppy, Pie rolled eyes on her. 

"So.. How's your sleep?" Kim began talking.

"Fine." Pie answer coldly.

"Ei. C'mon, why you have to be so cold this early morning?" Kim said placed her hand on the handle infront of Pie. "Aren't you happy seeing me?" Kim winked on her and giggle. 

Pie rolled her eyes. Pissed off. Why did you have to wink on me? 

"Why do you keep on following me?" She asked.

"I'm not following you." 

"Oh? Really?"

"Yes. I don't have the reason to follow you." Kim said confidently throwing her eyes somewhere, refusing the eye contact. 

"Will you explain this one?" Pie give her phone to Kim. 

"What is this?" Kim said having no idea. Pie looking at her. "Wow. What a nice photo you have here huh?"

Pie frown her brows and crossed her arms waiting for another answer. 

"It's lovely. But why long face?" Kim said. "Why aren't you smiling. You looks like a toad." Kim teasing her. Pie rolled her eyes once more and grab her phone. 

Kim laughed at her. "You look cute when you're angry. HAHAHA."

"Forget it!"

"Okay okay. Seriously what's the deal on that group picture?" 

"Nothing."

Geez. This girl is so random. 

--

I don't know if I'm doing right..

 

..But I don't want to live in fear for other to find the truth anymore.

 

Maybe..

 

If I hide myself and live on.. Everything will be okay.

 

And this made me think that.. I could change too.

 

I don't want to feel lonely.. I don't want to be alone anymore.

 

That would be just fine.. right??

 

..to live on like this.

 

--

 

"What's with the big exhales dude?" Nan said sitting beside her eyes busy on her xbox.

"I tell Pie what I feel." Kim throws her joystick out of annoyance.

"You what?!?!" 

"Don't made me repeat it. I am so depressed now. You're not helping." As she throws herself on the couch. Nan and Kim are bestfriends since then, they live on same apartment building.

"Isn't that too soon?" Nan looked at her for a moment and back to the monitor again.

"You heard it though. I'm just being honest about my feelings."

"But still. There's a process you need to take. You gotta earn it slow dude." She dunk her hands on a bowl of cheese balls and flick it directly to . "Slowly but surely bro. Nice and slow." Nan being sarcastic on saying the nice and slow thing with her double meaning tone.

"Whatever!" Kim walks on the fridge and grab two cans of beer. "I don't care." She give the other one on Nan. "I hate dragging things out."

"Right. You don't have to be patient on that." Nan said opening her beer. "So how's the confession go? What did she say?" She took a sip on her iced cold beer and frown a little feeling the bubble on wipes a residue on her face. 

"She said no." Kim bottoms up her beer.

"Wow. That's new! She haven't said the reason why?" Nan paused her game and looked back on Kim sitting on the couch her body all thrown up exhausted on the couch looking at the ceiling with her hands covering her eyes.

"She said.. being with me is unbearably hard for her."

"Huh? Weird! What does that mean dude?"

"Exactly..! And I have no idea.. I don't get it.. what did I do? I tried to get to know her better but..Failed!"

"HAHAHAHA! Kim Han. That's big slap on your face. How embarrasing for you!" Nan . "The so called prince is being dump with an ice princess. What a senario. HAHAHAHA. That's so funny."

"Don't laugh dude."

"Maybe she hate toms?" Nan make things clear.

"Maybe." Kim nearly agreeing that Pie isn't what she think. "I don't know why I end up like this. I never new it is hard to like someone. What am I supposed to do now."

"Did you force your feelings on her, by anychance?"

Kim looked on Nan puzzeled. 

"Did you push to hard with regards to her situation? Yes or no?"

Kim scratch her head thinking deeply.

"I knew it! So it's a yes!"

"Then what am I supposed to do then? Tell me.. If you're on my situation." Kim lift her body looking at Nan's back facing her busy on playing NBA on her xbox. "See.. you don't know what to do either.. because you don't like her like I do now. It was the only way to made her notice me." 

"But if you keep on doing that.. It could make things worse. Did you get what I mean?" Nan preaching her. "Give her some space to breathe dude."

"We're already distant.." 

"Or do something that she would definitely like."

"Like what?"

"Well.. Um.. I don't know." Nan pauses her playing and put down her controller then sit down beside Kim. "Give her some gift." Nan smile cleverly on Kim.

"Gift?" Kim pauses and think for a moment. "No. She's not into that stuffs." Kim immidiately turning down.

"So.. This whole thing means.. You don't hate women anymore?"

"I never hated them."

"HAHAHA! Well. I think you're better now.. you were stressed about that."

"I don't know.. I can't stand anyone else but her."

"No doubt dude. You're so into her!" 

"Jeez. Stop it. C'mon let's just take a rest. I think I drank too much."

--

"Good Job tonight Pie." Aunt Yeon praise her for the performance she had on the cafe.

"Thanks Aunt." Pie smiled at her.

"Hey. You seems to be happier now. Anything good going on?" Aunt Yeon notice that Pie isn't on her usual.

"Naah. Nothing much." She blushes and bow her head. "Anyways.. I'll get going."

"Okaay. Take care."

"Yes Aunt. Thanks."

Pie leave the cafe after her duty as a part time acoustic performer. 

--

She walk her way on the bus stop not too far from the cafe. Beep~!! Her phone notified her.

It's so boring at the hospital. What are you doing guys? 

P.S. Pie! Don't ignore my text!!

Sender: Fern 

Pie stops walking and stare at her phone. Battling herself to response or not. 

I dunno.

Pie can't refrain herself and hit reply button. 

"Huh? What is that?" Pie's attention caught by the people gathering around in front of the appliance store at the sidewalk. 

"Vampire again?"

"Yeah. It must be vampire." People gathered around in front of the display television. 

Pie walk towards them an take a look on the screen. "Breaking news: In relation to the big hit movie Vampire Knights.. CCTV captured a real vampire." Her eyes open widley as she heard the news. Feeling terrible about the reaction of the people who disgusted and hated vampires. 

"What?? Hey look! The wounds are healing."

"Wow! That's cool!"

"You think it's cool? That's disgusting!"

"I thought the bruises were fatal.. look it's competely healed!"

"So vampires had the ability to heal fast and recover quickly?!" People gathered around start on chatting.

"That's very scary."

"I hope vampires.. disappear from our society."

Why? Why now? 

--

TOMORROW MORNING 

Kids will surely talks about it at school. Pie just arrive at the train station. It's okay., It'll be for a few days. Just hang in there. Pie thinking deeply. She scanned around the place and get back into thinking. She didn't come today eh? I wonder if she's okay.. 

--

Pie arrived at their school and walk straight the locker area. She arrived early than expected so she drop on her locker for a while. She stop for a while and search for her key to open the podlock. Huh?? I forgot to throw these? Pie looking at her messed up locker full of used papers and materials on her art class. Where is the trash can? She grab the stuffs and look around the corridor she found one but it's so far from her. Kim was looking at her from behind the wall. Wew!! Bingo! That's lucky!! I think I got the permission from universe to do this crazy stuff! I've got to place this before she found out. Kim happily tip toeing her way to Pie's locker while looking at Pie getting far. Bleh! You forgot to close your locker door! I got ya! She hurriedly put a small gift box and sneak out and hide again. 

Huh? What is this? She grab a small blue box tied with a yellow ribon with a small note on it. 

Pie Mindara this is for you. Take it. 

Pie staring blankly at the box she had recieve. She roam her face around the corridor looking at the area, but no one is there. 

Did she see it? Kim looking at her hiding against the wall. She crack a smile and make her way to leave the place. 

Pie walks straight to the restroom lock the cubicle door and sit on the toilet bowl covers. Staring at the box on her lap. Should I open it? Pie hesitating. She lift the box and started shaking it against her ears. I wonder what is it. She stops for a while and rattle the box again. 

Hmm. Maybe it's from Fern and Nattasha.. I never recieved a gift. Pie starting to feel touch and gloomy red sensation filled out her cheeks. She untie the ribbon gently and open the box slowly. 

It's a hairclip. How pretty. Pie grab the hairclip and blush even more. It's a designer flower clip covered with beige pearls and stones. She stops for a while and notice the note at the box. 

Do you like it? Put it today.This was really expensive. Really really expensive. 

She remove her pony tail and replace it by the hairpin. She looked at the mirror and draw a small smile on her face. 

--

"Hi." Pie greeted Fern sitting on her chair.

"Oh. Hey?" She waved her hand shortly.

Pie looking at her puzzled.

"What are you doing?" She asked Fern.

"I forgot to do my homework. I'm so busy!! Talk to you later! Bye!" Fern continues to scribble on her notes.

Tsk. Tsk. Lazy bum. Doing hom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter