Chapter 13

Versace Eros
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fern and Nattasha waiting patiently outside the cubicle can't stop worrying about Pie. After several minutes of waiting the door finally creak slowly and Pie stepping outside the cubicle. She thud the door and lean against it composing herself a little dizy,nauseance. 

"Pie.." Nattasha hurriedly walk beside her. 

"Hey. Are you alright?" Fern anxiously asked her. "Are you sick? Tell me if you're sick. I'll tell the homeroom teacher." She added panic upon seeing Pie's pale face filled with sweat.

"Yeah. You look pale.. I think you should call it a day.. Go home and take a rest." Nattasha said cupping her both hands shaking nervously. 

"I told you.. I'm okay. How many times do I need to repeat myself to you?" Pie said coldly back to her normal self again.

Fern notice that Pie's eyes changed and the glow was gone. She's back being an Ice princess. 

"..and besides even I take a rest. I'm the one to decide that matter. So don't mind me." She stump her way out of the restroom. Both Nattasha and Fern looking at her quizical can't say much. Can't do anything either but to follow hear heading to the classroom.

--

AFTER CLASS

"Here's your note ma'am." Fern handed over her notebook to Pie. "I survived the day thanks to you." Fern laughed and smile keeping herself cool despite of the sudden change of attitude that Pie shown on them.

"What do you want.. I'll get us something to eat. My treat." Fern offered her. Pie isn't paying attention on her keeping busy arranging her stuffs on the table and putting inside her herschel black messenger bag. Fern following what Pie's doing waiting for an answer.

"No thanks." Pie refused her. Fern's smile suddenly fades and disappointment reflected on her pretty angelic face. 

"What?! If you miss this chance.. You'll regret it later." Fern said to Pie trying to toy around with her conscience. "C'mon? It's now or never."

"You heard it. I said no. You can eat all those by yourself." Pie answered bluntly. 

"Wh..what?" Fern got stunned by the words she heard from Pie. It's not that she's not used with this.. but now it's different she thought that she have built this so called friendship between her and Pie.. but now she's acting really strange and odd.

"Before I forgot.. You should start doing your homework instead of copying mine." Pie gazed up on her. "It's annoys me. Just so you know." Pie added with a flat tone. 

"Oh? That? Heh--Okay." Fern said panicked. "Sorry." she managed to smile to keep her composure.

"I just want to make things clear. Anything to say?" Pie snatched her gaze and look down on her stuffs as she continues to arranged them one by one.

"Nothing." Fern answered her smile faded looking at Pie the treatment she's receiving from Pie really bothers her.

 Pie stands up her desk and walks out the room. Fern can't do anything but to follow Pie walking away from her. 

"Hey Pie!" Nattasha calling her but Pie didn't looked at her. "Were going to hang out at the band room.. would you like to join?" Nattasha offered following Pie heading outside the class room. 

"No, thanks. I'm out. I want to go home and rest." Pie grip thightly on her bag strap. 

"That's a good idea I guess." Nattasha answer doesn't try to persuade her. 

"Bye! Take care!" Nattasha waved her hands sending off Pie who's walking at the corridor doesn't even gazed back on her. Fern walks towards Nattasha looking at Pie walking distant.

"Did you notice she's been acting strange today?" Fern her head on Nattasha.

"Maybe because she's not feeling well." Nattasha answered her still looking at Pie. 

"Maybe.." Fern murmurs but not convince that Pie's acting strange because she isn't feeling well and thinking that there's something that really bothering Pie. 

--

The atmosphere is slowly turning into yellowish orange sensation, the sun is ready to call it a day in a while. Bunch of students are walking with their respective circle of friends heading out of the campus since the class is over. Pie walking alone at the midst of students busy chatting about the stuffs that happens on the school. She stops at the wooden bench near the lakeshore and sit down for a while to feel the breez of the wind touching her skin she look a deeply at the lake thinking deeply.

"Make a real friends who understand you." As the wind blows upon her the memories of her talking with Aunt Yeon rewind in her thoughts then she smirk. 

There's no such thing.. We can't become friends with humans in the first place. They're never be able to understand us. They won't even want to understand us. 

"Why would you be sorry for them? Think of all humans that the vampires killed before." Fern voice been reflecting on her all day long. What did I expect from them? Silly me.. Forget it.. I don't need them.She grip her hands tightly placed between her lap. I'll be fine without them. 

After releasing all the burdens she had kept on herself all day long she decided to go and walk head out of the gate. Pie got stunned and stops for a while after she notice a familar guy standing leaning against the wall.

Geez! This is so embarrasing. I've been busy washing myself all day. Kim sniffing herself as she grab her favorite perfume from her messenger bag's pocket. Pie gazing at her not that far from her. 

How about you.. Kim?

No. Get real. She snap her thoughts back to reality and continues to walk. 

"Stop it. You look dumb." She said after passing on Kim.

Oh Crap! I'm not even aware she's here. "When did you get out? I didn't notice you." Kim followed her behind. "You're alone.. That's new." Kim shruged.

"Whatever." Pie continue to walk head out the campus.

"Tenen!" Kim barricade Pie with her both hands open widely like presenting some product or something. "I don't smell anymore right? I took a shower ten time this day after what've you said." Kim smile and pout her lips. 

Oh boy. That isn't the deal. Pie looking at her dumbfounded. "You're really a dumb, arent you? Do you really believe that? You didn't smell from the beginning."

"What? I knew it!" Kim said disbelief. "I knew something wasn't right." She scratched her chin. Pie turn and she an opportunity to escape. Kim looked back on her and crank a small grin on her face. 

"Why do you keep on following me? Don't you have anything to do?" Pie asked her not even looking back on her and continues to walk heartlessly Kim is following her. "Why do you stand there everyday??" 

"Are you asking me because you really had no idea? Do you think that's my hobby? Or I just like to trip and stand in there?" Kim answered her question with a question, sarcasitcally. "I go there and wait.. because I wanted to see you." Kim said seriously. "You should be honered." Kim shifted and trying to be sarcastic again. 

"What for? What do you get from seeing me?" Pie fire back.

"You have a point." Kim said putting her both hands on her hoddie pocket. "I wait and wait.. but you won't budge. Why do I keep on doing this? Damn.." Kim finally reach Pie."If you know why.. Please tell me and let me know why." Kim gazed down on her and smile. 

"You should stop doing that." Pie said snatching her eyes back on the road. 

"Huh?" Kim's smile disappear. 

"Stop wasting your time. Nothing's gonna change." Pie added.

"Yeah. I knew something was missing. This is so you miss Ice princess." Kim said. "But.. I don't think it's a waste of time. Just walking with you is a huge sign of progress." Kim looked at Pie again. "See. We've gotten close!" Kim said boasting and smirked. Pie cover the nose with a blue knitted scarf wrapped around her neck.

"I'm not joking.. Please listen to me. Stop being nice to someone like me." Pie said with a flat tone.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kim furrows her brows looking at Pie's face searching for a hint that she can't get from a emotionless face of her. 

"I told you. I am not who you think I am." Pie answered. 

Does she really not into this kind of thing? A girl to girl relationships or something like that? But I just really want to be your friend. You look so lonely. Kim didn't manage to speak. 

"If you find out who really I am. You'll going to regret on doing this." Pie continues to salvage her with her heartless talking. 

"Now you're talking nonsense. Why would I regret it. I don't care who you are." Kim trying to push a little bit more.

"Stop it. That's enough." Pie keep her distance from Kim.

"Why do you look so down? Did something bad happen on school?" Kim being patient and keeps on asking her.

"Nothing much.. I'm just trying to go back where I belong. I've been acting silly for a while.. but now I gain my sanity and back to reality." 

"I don't know what are you talking about." Kim said.

"I'm quiting the band and everything.. and everyone, including you.." Pie stops on walking. 

"Eh. What? Why?!" Kim doesn't get the whole thing everything seems to be blur for her. 

"That suits me better." Pie answered coldly.

"Why are you being so depressing? And why I am part of this?" Kim furrows her brows starting to feel anxious.

"Like I said before.. being with you is so hard for me. Even now, it's still hard for me." Pie said between her wheeze. "I don't want to put it up anymore. So.. I want you out of my life!" Pie gazed on her. Kim can't say anything.. a moment of silence filled the whole area. "Please." Pie plead on her. 

"What are you doing?" Kim tooked a moment before she respond to Pie. Making sure that her mind digested all these mental shocked that Pie gave her. 

"I am asking you a favor.. That's what I want from you." Pie looked away.

"You're joking right? It's not funny.. Why are you doing this all of a sudden?" Kim gathering her thoughts flying somewhere far floating with the air her mind was really blown away.

"Do you think I am joking? Well it's not. I've been wanting to say this to you. I think things might be easier without you." Pie continues to put a knife like words on Kim's chest. It's really painful.

"Something happened on school right? You've been acting strange today. Tell me what is it?" Kim keeping herself compose. "Insted of talking nonsense. Tell me what's wrong?! Is somebody bothering you?" Kim continue to concern towards Pie. Pie her grasp hand tightly.

"Why are you so being witless? Don't you get it? It's you! You're the one who's bothering me." Pie keeping her guard. "You keep on clinging to me and it's so annoying that you're driving me crazy..!" Pie added.

"So please.. Disappear from my life!" Pie squeling in pain. Kim stunned with Pie salvaging words. She felt something that pricks on her heart it's so heavy like it's going to explode anytime. Looking at Pie dumbfounded. 

"Here. I don't need it. Take it with you." She remove her hairpin and handed back to Kim without looking at her.

"Tell me. Did you suffer that much? Did you really hate being with me that much?" Kim keeps on arguing with Pie. "You should've told me sooner. I had no idea I've been acting like an idiot all along. Or you weren't able to say anything because I was clinging to you like an obsessive dog?" 

Pie silently listening on Kim's ranting unhappy on what's going on, but it leaves her no choice. It's for the better. 

"Fine. So this is how your really feel, right?! Alright then." Kim snatch away the hairpin from Pie's hand and fling it away. Pie startled looking at the hairpin flop on the grass. It's so memorable for her bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter