Chapter 14

Versace Eros
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Pie.." Fern called her standing beside her holding a white cloth. Pie looked at her startled and trembling her face is filled with blood. 

"Has your wounds healed? I bought you extra uniform.. let me wipe off your blood and get changed." Fern said to her anxious but the fear was there.. "Before.. Someone.. Sees you.." She added hesitation betweeen the words. 

"Stay still.." She said then open the faucet and soaked the towel on it. Pie was looking up on her sitting under the wide rectangular wash basin. Fern kneeled in front of Pie and grab her hands then she started to wipe off the blood carefully.

"It's okay.. I'll do it." Pie said looking at Fern's every movement.

"No.. Please let me do it." Fern said sincerely Pie was looking at her intently. 

"Ouch." Pie flinches.

"Did that hurt?!" Fern startled. "Sorry.." She bow her head paying extra attention and cautious on wiping off her hands. Pie's hand is on extreme apprehension. Fern looking at her eyes were trouble, distressed and teary feeling so much guilt in her heart.

--

What a relief I thought I was going to be in trouble.. Pie pause for a moment holding a white board eraser having her cleaning duty after class. She turn her back on Fern who's busy mopping the floor while others are toying around. 

"Hey Pie. Are you really quiting the band?" Nattasha walk beside her. 

"Yeah.. I made up my mind." She bow her head and play her thump on the board eraser she was holding. 

"Oh. I thought you'd keep playing with us.." Nattasha's face turns emotional feeling a great loss. Pie's talented after all the band will keep alive with her. 

"Sorry." She turn her back and resume on what she's doing.

--

"Pie. Are you going home?" Fern call her quite hesitant and feeling awkward all of a sudden.

"Uhm.." Pie just nodded at her.

"Are you feeling any better now?" Fern asked her.

"Yes." Pie just replied in a flat tone.

"Uhm... Err.. You... don't look soo. uhm.. well.. Heh.. you should go to the hospital just in case." Fern said stuttering. Pie just looked at her. "Oh.. heh.. Nevermind!" She scratches her head, all of a sudden it was so silent a very awkward silence in both of them. Fern having hesitations and so Pie.. 

"I didn't get the chance to thank you a while ago." Fern bite her lips scolding herself she shouldn't talk.. You fool! Anyways, I said it.. "Thank you so much. If it weren't for you. I'd be.." Fern roam her eyes away from Pie's, avoiding posible eye contact with her.

"It's okay.. No need to worry about that." Pie cut her off. Fern lift her head up looking at Pie.

"I'm grateful that you've keep my secret.. Besides, I heal quickly." She said without looking at Fern. "Actually, I'm asking you a favor. You don't have to try so hard. Please don't mind me anymore. Just pretend that.. you don't know me. I feel better that way.." Pie said reluctantly.

"I'll get going then." Pie put her back pack on and walk heading out of the door.

--

Pie walking at the corridor slowly moving from side to side, unsteady. Feeling nauseous all of a sudden her eyes were blurry and her face is so pale. She tap her hands on the wall supporting her weight holding her head with her other hand, Pie was breathing heavily were so dry. 

I'm so dizzy.. I think.. I bled too much.. I thought I'd be okay.. Pie on her thoughts while having her quick breaths. I should go home fast. 

--

TRAIN STATION

Kim standing her shoulder leaning against a huge circular stone cement post, both hands placing on her pocket. "Tsk! Does she think I'm still into her or something..!!!" Kim said irritatingly. 

Pie thud her body on a post panting, her face is all sweat. My head is spinning.. Should I call mom? Pie grab her phone from her pocket, realizing that it was heavily after the falling incident a while ago. She glance side by side looking for a payphone but she find nothing. Crap! I should've called Mom while I'm on school. Pie walking slowly holding everything she can reach to support her weight. 

Somebody help me.. Her inner thoughts pleading for some help. Pie breathing heavily. The cold strong wind blows and a sweet scent filled the whole train station. 

Kim? 

All the memories that she had with Kim rewind on her mind. The time when she first met Kim even though in unpleasant way. The time when Kim first hold her hands, the memories on her reading a book on the bench then Kim suddenly appears inch away her face and her lovely smile. As the past haunts her back feet was slowly tapping moving closer and closer to a sweet scent she can't even resist. It's very tempting. 

"Don't suffer alone like a fool. You can tell me. I'll always be by yourside." Kim's voice echoed in her grief.

Kim pull her cuff to look on her watch. She took a glance on a girl walking to her holding on a steel barricade supporting her weight. It took her a while before she recognize who is it, because Pie was so pale and her hair covered her face Kim looking at her bemused. 

"What is it?" Kim said in an irritating voice snap away her eyes from Pie. 

"He..hel..p." Pie said catching her breath her face is all sweat. Kim looking at her from head to toe examining her. Kim feel sudden alarm when Pie stumble in front of her and flop on the floor unconcious. Kim rushed down and kneeled in front of her.

"Hey Pie!!! What's wrong?!" She grab Pie's head Kim's coldness turns into nervousness. 

"Pie!!" She shook lightly but Pie is not responding. 

"Pie!!" 

--

"Hey!! Stop my neck!" Kim said furiously walking with Pie piggy back ride on her. "Did you drink? You're starting with your weird actions again." She scolded Pie but she didn't listen to Kim she keeps on her neck and sniffing it. 

"I said stop it!" She shouted even more. "What's wrong with you??" Kim asked her really doesn't get the idea on what's happening on Pie. 

"Huh?" Pie answered back and smile naughtily. "Heh.. he.." Then she giggled. 

"Look at you.. You're really out of it." Kim her head looking at Pie from her peripheral. 

"Can I... Just once.. Can I.." Pie keeps on blaberring her voice is like tipsy but she isn't, it's an after effect of her loosing so much blood in her circulation. 

"Do what?" Kim asked her.

"Hmm. Nevermind and No.. I shouldn't." Pie said her eyes are falling half asleep. 

"What are you talking about Pie?" Kim really having no idea.

"..Am I weird?" Pie smiled behind her back and placed her head on Kim's shoulder. Kim didn't manage to answer and just looked at her from her peripheral then look straight on the road again.

"Am.. I that scary?" Pie lift her head again. "I'm not even drinking it.. I'm controlling myself so well.. You have no idea.. How hard this is.." Pie said drowsy she lean closer on Kim and thighten her arms on her Kim stops on walking and looked at her then walk again. 

"Are you crying?" Kim asked her after hearing that Pie is sniffing on her back.

"Why does this keeps on happening to me?" Pie said her voice was shaky and her eyes were watery but the tears are not falling from her eyes. "How much longer.. do I have to live like this? What did I ever done wrong?" Pie sniffs again can't control her emotions anymore and tears run down with her beautiful pale angelic face. 

"Hey.." Kim called her with her very warm and comforting voice. But Pie's mood shift again and she burst into crying like a child. 

"This is so annoying.. I really hate this. Waaaaaaah!" Pie crying like a child swaying her feet. She stop and sniffs again she covered her nose and mouth like she's going to throw up. Kim looked at her furrows her brows. 

"I don't like you either! Go away." She said childishly pushing Kim's head away from her. "I told you not to come in front of me anymore." Pie added.

"Hey!! You have no right to say that! You're the one who showed up in front of me!" Kim counterattack on her. 

"Whatever I hate the way you smell! I hate it so much." Pie started to puch Kim's head lightly with both of her hands simultaneously, acting like a foolish child in a cute way though. 

"Ouch! Aw. Pie stop it!" Kim tighten her grip on Pie because she's moving naughtily all the weight of Pie is on her back. 

"C'mon! But you told me I don't smell anymore! You have no idea how many time I take a shower in a day because of what you said." Kim face really irritated but she's smiling at the same time because Pie's cuteness just now. 

"Don't take shower! It makes you stinks more!" Pie said then pout her face like a loss child then roll her eyes. 

"Ehh.. What did you say?!" Kim furrows her brows even more, furious. "What are you talking about? Stop it. It's confusing me." Kim asked her luckily Pie stopped with her childish tantrums. Both of them silenced and Kim continues to walk with Pie still hop in on her back. 

"Where are you taking me?" Pie open her browsy eyes a little bit widely.

"Were almost there." Kim said. "You probably need to see a psychiatrist. I think you hurt your head." Kim said sarcastically.

"Hospit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter