Chapter 2

Versace Eros
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Train speeds accelerates, as the color of the sky slowly turning into orange. The sun is going down the horizon. Pie snaps back, but It's too late Kim is looking inch away from her face. 

Crap! What should I do! Pie blushed in panic. 

Ding~! At the moment pie heard the door opens at the station. She gather herself and stand-up in an instant, she run fast as she could to get out of the train immidiately. The door is closing.

 

Haaaaah~! Haaaaaah~! Pie is panting holding her chest, feel relieved. Can I run away like this? It'll be okay.. She took the courage to glance back at the train. Crap! She's looking at me. She whip her eyes back and bite her nail. The train is starting to move. Bemused. 

What was I thinking! Pie scolding herself. She was wearing our school uniform. Will I be okay? I didn't do anything that will reveal my identity. Her eyes are worried. 

 

By the way, where am I? Pie looked around. 

 

--

 

Little Foot Kindergarten

 

 

Pie standing at in front of the school gate and looked at her watch. I just arrived exactly. She took a glance and the kids from the school are starting to get out of the class room. 

 

"Ah! There he is." Pie looking at the group of kids. 

"It's fun!"

"I like picnics!" Kids are happily blabbing around. 

"Let's go home Miro!" She shouted and waved her hands from a afar. Miro looked at her for a while and snatched back his sight. 

"Miro! Argh~~!" Pie said irritatingly.

"Why your name is Miro? Doesn't sound like Thailands name. Sound cool!" Miro's cute girl classmate talks on him. Miro is just looking at her. 

"And Miro, I wanna tell you.." The girl saying on a cute way. "Something.. Hmm. That's--"

Miro sniffs, eyeing at the little girl's neck. 

"I like you!" She shyly bow her head. She's a kid after all. "I said it. I can't believed it."

"Something's delicious." Miro drooling. 

"Huh?" Pie looking at Miro. What is he doing?

Miro waddled his way to the girl "I wan't to eat something delicious!" Miro provoking to grab the little girl.

"No Miro! Not again!" Pie hastily grab Miro and lift him like an infant. 

"He He He!" Miro waving his foot excitedly. "Delicious!"

"Be quiet!" Pie walk out carrying Miro.

 

MINDARA'S RESIDENCE

 

"C'mon give him some break. It's not a big deal." Mom said handing a pork liver and sit at the table.

"Miro's canine is growing faster." She said grinding Miro's canine who's sitting at the table.

"Are you going to let this situation go again? We had to move because of him last time." Pie is eating in front of them. 

"Try to understand your brother Pie. He can't just control his insticts because he's too young." Mom defending Miro. "You also make mistakes sometimes."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter