Chapter 9

Versace Eros
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you remember now?" Kim push Pie lightly against her. "This is the exact same thing that you did to me. You keep saying that you don't remember so I show it to you."

"Now you remember? Do you understand why I am acting weird?" Kim said to her looking at her eyes, Pie looking at her unable to speak, dumbfounded she can't think straight. 

"Pie.. you're the one who made me like this. Either it was a mistake or what so ever.. I've become like this since then. So please stop saying to stay out of your life." Kim release her grip on Pie.

Pie hit herself with her hand, enough to leave her hands trace on her cheeks. 

"What's wrong?! Why did you slap yourself?" Kim hold her arms again. "Please show your face to me. Hold yourself up. Does it hurt?" Kim is worried. 

"I told you.. It was so hard for me. I said I don't like you.." Pie said keeps on bowing her head.

"Hey. There you go again! I told you not to say weird things like that again! Ever!" Kim keeping her composure trying to calm Pie.

"Step back."

"What?"

"I said step back!!" Pie said with a loud tone. Pie leave her no choice but tramp backwards. Pie snatch her head and run.

"Whoa. What was that. She's so scary and very peculiar." Kim looking at Pie slowly disappearing on the end of the road. Dumbfounded.

"I don't understand why don't she like me?"

--

 

HUFF~! HUFF~! Pie keeps on running with a light speed. She grab her scarf and remove on her neck. My body is too hot. I feel so hot. It feels like my heart's going to explode. Pie keeps on running like a fool.

 

--

"Pie!? What are you doing here?" Aunt Yeon stands up the on her chair holding a mug.

"I don't know. Somehow I ended up here." Pie breathing heavily. 

"Did something happen? Why is your face is so red?" Aunt Yeon walks beside her checking on her.

"Nothing would you give me some water?" Pie sit on the table huffing. Aunt Yeon place a glass of water in front of Pie. She grabe it without hesitation and bottom ups the whole glass of water. 

"Ahh. I feel much better now." Pie rest her back on the chair.

"Aren't you cold? It's chilly outside. Why aren't you wearning jacket?"

"I do. I just took them off because I feel cooped up."

"I told you! you just need to keep your body warm!" Aunt Yeon give her a little scolding. "You know how painful it would be if were sick."

My heart.. why is it still beating so fast? Pie holding her chest. 

"Hang on.. On your neck.." Aunt Yeon move forward examining Pie's neck. 

"Is that a hickey!?!" Aunt Yeon widens her eyes.

"Hickey? What's that?" Pie obviously doesn't know what's the meaning of that. "What is this?" Pie look at the cafe's window and rub her neck.

"Pie Mindara!!" Aunt thud her both hands on the table.

 

 

 

 

"What happened?!?! Who's the guy?!" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes."

"How could she.."

"Hihi. Sounds hot. She's awesome!" Aunt Yeon fantasizing.

"Eh.. What?" Pie disbelief of the reaction of Aunt Yeon. 

"I'm jealous. I wish I had someone like her. So how do you feel did you like it?" Aunt Yeon put her elbow on the table and rest her chin on her palm.

 "Eh.. What do you mean? I was so annoyed.." Pie said avoiding Aunt Yeon's eye.

"Well.. it's just fair. You started it. Remember?" Aunt Yeon emphasize on the word remember. "She must've been really confuse too. When you did that to her."

"So anyway! You guys are hickey couple! Tss. Naughty girl!" Aunt Yeon teasing on Pie.

"What's hickey?!" Pie no idea at all.

"You don't need to know. Hihihi." Aunt Yeon covers . "I don't think your hickey will go away fast. You're in trouble now." She teases Pie pout on her.

"Anyways, How about you do you like her?" Aunt Yeon ask her directly. 

"Is it really possible to like someone who had same gender as you?" Pie ask.

"Uhmm. Well.. maybe, were leaving in a diverse world. Humans like vampires, girls like girls, boys like boys. You know what I mean? It's very different now Pie."

"I don't know.. It's so hard for me to bear when she's around." Pie remove her eyes from Aunt Yeon.

"Well.. if someone with sweet blood is following you around.. It's only a matter of time and you'll start to like her." Aunt Yeon interlock her hands on the table. 

"What? Me and her?" Pie asked. 

"Yes. Vampires supposed to be attracted with humans with sweetbloods."

"No. That's not going to happen." Pie exclaims. "I just hate it when she's around.. I'm so worried because I don't know what will I do if I stay close to her." Pie scratching her ears avoiding eye contact.

"Anyways.. I won't let that happen. That won't happen!"

Aunt Yeon looking at her not convinced. "Yeah~! right.. it's such a pain in the neck if you fall for her. It'll be better if you stay away from her." She said placing her palm on her chin.

"So you will try hard to avoid her huh? HAHA."

"Yeah. What should I do?"

"Before I forgot.. Do you always picking up Miro after school? You don't do that today?"

"OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pie cover her wide opened mouth.

--

LITTLE FOOT KINDERGARDEN

"Where are you Pie?!?" Miro standing alone outside waiting for her sister to come and pick him up.

--

"Even if you would lost yourself.. how can you forget about Miro?" Aunt Yeon said her eyes locked on the road. Pie took a glimpsed on Miro sitting on the back passenger seat, Miro rolled her eyes to Pie and crossed her arms.

"Your mom is going to get mad about this." 

"I know." Pie throws her eyes outside the window.

"Ahh. Right?! I heard you joined the band."

"Huh? How did you know that?" Pie look back on her Aunt Yeon.

"A friend of mine told me. She's a good teacher from your school." She said without looking, busy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter