Chapter 6

Versace Eros
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I should try to bear with it. Maybe I'll get use to this. Pie covering her nose as tight as she could holding back herself keeping her distance from Kim.

Why does she covering her nose? Is my breath stinks? Not make sense, I'm always seeing my dentist. Did I sweat a lot? I don't think so. Kim is worried and consious on Pie's presence. 

"I don't know what are you talking about." Pie said as cold as ever preparing herself to leave.

"Just stay still, I have a question for you." Kim stopped her by placing her palm on Pie's head that causes her to sit back again on the bench.

"Look on my face." She kneeled in front of Pie. "Do you see? I look so haggard." She pointed on her face. "Do you know why I look like this?" She said to Pie who's intently looking at her puzzling. 

"I haven't slept well because of you."

Pie got shocked of what she heard, but not making it obvious. 

"Why is it because of me?" She finally threw a question, coldly. With no emotions at all.

"I can't stop thinking about you." Kim said bow her head. "I know it sounds ridiculous because were the same gender but.."

"..You're stuck on my mind. I can't get you out of my head. What has happened between us keeps on crossing out my mind. I'm not on myself these days."

Is she talking to himself? Pie looking at calm and sincere face of Kim.

"So I've been thinking about this.." Kim's keeps on mumbling, she can't even face Pie's eye.

"They say this is the exact feeling when you get to like someone. But no matter how I think of it, it's not making sense. There's no way I could like weird girl like you." Then she looked straight on Pie's eye with so much glow, that glance that would melt someone's heart. 

"Why do you keep doing geeky things with this cute face?" She stares at Pie even more.

I feel my cheeks burned with that talking. Pie looked down hiding her blush. Aaaaaah! I think her blood will be so tasty. I want to know what that taste be like? Pie pinches and nose covered and turn her heads on the other side, avoiding on any possible eye contact. I must be crazy. It's driving me crazy.

"There you're acting weird again!" Kim grabs Pie's hand from covering her nose. "I'm telling you to stop acting weird. Ok?" She plead, but Pie cover her nose with her right hands. Kim grab it again, but Pie keeps on covering her nose with her free hand. Kim loses her temper and hold her both hands. 

"Let me ask you one thing." Kim panting, Pie looking her at Kim with her quick breaths.

"Why did you do that to me?"

"..do you like me?"

"..What?" Pie astonished, from that unexpected question.

"I said do you like me?"

"If you're acting weird because you like me, then I think I can understand." Pie's hands still handcuped by her hands. "..and that would make sense. That you were just being shy to admit and saying that you don't know."

"Answer me? Am I right?" Kim sounds depressed and desprate, she's just dying to know. Pie looked down panting. "Let go of me." She said.

"Huh?" Kim looked at her.

"Talk to me after you let go of my hands." Pie slide her hands of Kim's untighten grip. 

"Wait.. " She said talking few step back.

"What now?" Kim said with youre-acting-weird-again tone.

"Stop right there!" Pie signaling her to hold on her position after talking 6 meters distance between her and Kim.

"Hey!" Kim called her. "You're getting even weirder." Staring to walk and cut down their distance.

"You must have got me wrong...!" She stopped Kim.

"I said, I was sorry about earlier. It was just a mistake." Pie explains herself.

"Mistake? You can call that one as a mistake?"

"Yes that's all. I've never been interested nor have a crush on you."

"Do you mean it?" Kim sneaking some steps and plodding herself closer to Pie.

"Yes I do."

"Are you saying that what happens on the train and happend yesterday were all mistakes?" Kim gets inch closer to her. 

"..train?" Pie looked up on her.

"Obviously you don't remember that too." Kim said placed her hands on the pocket, looking down on Pie. "You're such a good actor. Anyway, so you're just a girl who loves to do weird things right?"

Pie just looking at her.

"What are you? Why did you ever come into my life and gives me this kind of emotion." Kim said. "Why do you have to be like this. Because of a psycho like you?!"

Pie bite her lips.

"Anything you just say doesn't make sense to me." She said.

"Who asked you to understand me?"

"What did you say?"

"I've never asked you to understand me." Pie finally breaks her silence. "I don't even know why would I help you to understand me. I don't want to make good impressions to you. Just think whatever you like to. And besides I am also annoyed that I keeps on getting involved with you. If you get what I mean, stay out of my life."

"I'm leaving." Pie puts her headset and turns her back on Kim.

What's wrong with her? I know it's my fault but she doesn't need to call me psycho. I feel terribly bad about it.. She continue walking.

"Tsk." Kim turn her back, depressed. What did she say? Stay out of her life? You think I act like this because I like you? I'm sure there's something wrong with me. There's no way I would like her.

But what's the story about the train? She keeps on babbling about it. Pie keeps on thinking about what happened on the train.

"She's the guy form the train?" She remembered it finally. Pie looked back at Kim walking out of the scene. 

--

"Hey Kim!" Jane calling her. 

"Get out of the way." Kim walking downhearted, depressed and pre-occoupied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter