Chapter 11

Versace Eros
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AFTER CLASS

"Fern would have been happy if she was here. Right?" Nattasha said hesitating between her words walking their way out of the gate. "That instruments that teacher presented us earlier on the club meeting is really increadible. I'll make her jealous later."

Pie silently walking with her. 

"Oh. Do you want to visit the hospital were Fern and her mother's at? It's very near here." Nattasha hesitatingly offered her.

"I said I'm busy." Pie answered without looking at her.

"Do you have any other business to attend to? Class activity perhaps?" Nattasha asked.

"That's none of your business." Pie replied coldly.

Nattasha bite her lips obviously saddened about what she heard and stops walking. "Pie.."

"..don't you not like me?"

"What?" Pie stops at the same time and looked at her. "What do you mean?"

"Well.. I'm kind of boring.. I look silly too.." Nattasha bow her head looking at the floor at her inked-in converse. "But still.. I want to be your friend. 'cause I like you.." She added.

"Oops! HEHE. Sorry. I said something weird nevermind." Nattasha take it back and pretends to be cool with the situation and continues to walk ahead Pie after gaining enough distance her happy face replaced by saddness. Pie on hold in her position looking at Nattasha walking away from her.

"Kim?" Nattasha said looking at Kim who's standing in front of gate waiting for something. 

"What are you doing here? I thought you went home already. I didn't see you on our band meeting." Nattasha said by the time Kim approched her. 

"Ahh. That? I had something else to do.." Kim giving her alibi. "Did everyone leave? Where's Pie?" 

Perfect timing Pie just walked outside the gate, Kim looked at the gate and grin then walked infront of Pie, Nattasha looking at her puzzled. 

"What?? Were not at school right now. Don't you see?" Kim said to Pie who's glaring standing infront of her. Pie looked around and bite her lips. Crap! Kim smiled at her sweetly.

Eh? What's going on with these two? They're standing so close with each other. Nattasha looking at them like a gossip girl holding .

"What do you want?" Pie said coldly.

"I'm going to hangout with you today. Here." Kim giving a cinema ticket to Pie.

"This movie is really popular right now. Let's watch together."

Pie took a quick glance on it. Cinema 04 7:15 PM  

"C'mon we should hurry!! Were gonna be late." Kim smiled at her innocently.

"Nope. I won't see it." Pie refuses.

"Why not?"

"I don't know. I just don't want to see it."

"Why?"

Pie whip her head not answering.

"C'mon~"

"No."

"I heard good things about it!"

"I said no." Whipping her head on the other direction, Keeps on arguing like a child.

"Gosh. C'mon. Why is it so hard to watch this kind of movie?"

"That kind of movie. I don't really feel to watch it. So please cut it out!" 

Kim defeated hold down her tickets. "Seriously. What's the big deal." She releases deep exhales. " I wanted us to have a good time because you always look so lonely." She said without looking at Pie's eye.

Pie looking at her, staring blanky. 

"Fine let's just go home."

"I have something to attend to." Pie excuse herself and walk towards Nattasha.

"Where?"

"Don't follow me."

"Nattasha. I'll go with you on the hospital.. I think I can stop by."

"Oh. Really?" Nattasha smile earnestly. 

"Yes." Pie answer without any hesitation.

"Wow. Cool.. Actually, I really didn't want to go alone." Nattasha giggling happily.

"What did you talk about Kim? Did you two fight?"

"It's nothing." Pie answered.

"Are you leaving just like that?" Kim looking from behind. "Where is she going?" Kim took a glance on the tickets on her hand. "It was really hard to get these tickets." She said with a flinch, she rustle and crampled the tickets on her hands and throw the tickets away. 

"I must be insane. Why do I like that kind of girl." Kim walks from the opposite direction frustrated. Pie whip her heads behind looking at Kim walking at the opposite direction and snatched her head back.

--

HOSPITAL

"Fern!" Nattasha enter the room waving her hands.

"Hey Nattasha!" She rubbed her eyes and welcome her with a warm smile.

"Look who else is here!!" Nattasha signaling her hands on Pie.

"What??" Fern jaw dropped as she walks towards Pie.

"I didn't expect you to come in here!" Fern cupping Pie's hand.

Yeah. Me niether. Pie staring at her blankly.

"Thanks for coming." Fern said really happy.

"They're your friends Fern?" Fern's mom butted in lying on her bed. "What are you doing? You should introduce me!" Her mom smiled at them.

--

"Ahh. These guys are from the band? Both of you are so pretty." Her mom complimented them.

"But why would people like you would hang out with Fern? Stay away from her if you can." Fern's mom teasing her.

"Mom!" Fern stopping her.

"Apparently she's a ert. She watches every night." Mom continues to , Fern trying to cover but her mom escapes from it. 

"What are you talking about Mom??" Fern said inoccently arguing with her mom.

"Anyways. You shouldn't stay here.. Go and have fun outside with Fern." Mom said.

"Were okay. Were just here to check on Fern." Nattasha answered back.

"I want to be alone. Being with Fern makes me really tired." 

Fern looking at her Mom frowning her brows. "She just doesn't stop nagging all day.. It makes me sick. Please take her outside and don't let her go."

"What?!! Of course I have to nag you!! You don't eat at all if I don't push you." Fern answered back. "Things are really dangerous this time. Please take care of yourself." She said looking down.

"Wow. Who is a good daughter." Her mom pat her head. "Are you that scared that I'll leave you forever?"

"Enough!! Don't talk like that!! You're not going anywhere!! I'm not going to let that happen!!" 

Her mom laughed at her. "Fine relax. I'm not going anywhere. How can I die with you being scaredly cat?!" Her mom keeps on teasing her.

"Shut up mom!"

--

"Here Pie." 

"Fern." Nattasha handling over a can of drinks.

"Thank you." Staring blankly at her can.

"Why don't you go inside? Were fine." Nattasha said sit on a bench beside Pie, Fern in front of them.

Fern inhale and exhales deeply. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" She scream on the top of her lungs letting her anger and pain out. Nattasha and Pie looking at her surprisingly. 

"No. I've been cooped up in here the whole day.. Let's go and hang out on a city?" Fern offered.

"City?"

"Yeah~! There will be lot's of cool season clothes." 

"That's right! Good idea!" Nattasha agreed with her happily.

"Awesome."

"I just got my allowance." Nattasha and Fern celebrating. Pie looking at them blankly.

"Let's go Pie?" Fern's attention shifted on Pie.

"No. I'll pass."

"Why? You're not going home aren't you?" Fern's excitement decreases.

"No."

"C'mon let's have fun. I'll be a guide for you!" Fern pursuing her holding Pie's hands. 

"I'm sorry but.. my brother."

"..your brother?"

"Then, let's take him with us too!!" Fern wearing her puppy face.

"What?" Pie thinking of another excuse.

"Let's bring him. Please?" Fern pout even more and draw a huge smile in her face the smile that anyone can't resist.

"Where's his kindergarden?" 

Not from a far silhouette person leaning against the wall covering with a erusian black cap eavesdropping the whole conversation. 

--

LITTLE FOOT KINDERGARDEN

I can't believe that I'm doing this. What should I do? Oh. Well It'll be for a short time. Just a short time. Pie looking at them from a distance holding.

"Miro." 

"Yes?"

Pie kneeled in front of him and placed her hands on his shoulders, Miro looking at her intently.

"Do not act weird infront of my friends. Okay? Never! Never! Do you understand?" Pie having a short orrientation with her younger brother.

"Yes." Miro nodding her head.

"Can you promise me?" Pie handing her pinky to Miro.

Miro nodded again and locked her pinky on Pie's, Pie mess his hair. "Great." She smiled on Miro and grab his hands and walks towards them.

"Wow~~! He's such a cutie." Fern said to him. "What's your name? How old are you?" Fern slouch herself leveling on Miro.

Miro hide behind Pie and peek slowly. "OMG! He's so cute!!!!" Nattasha and Fern got hooked with his cuteness. Miro wai on them and introduce himself.

"What should I do with him. He's so cute. Come here." Fern said. 

 Who is that little boy? Is he Mari's brother? Kim said peeking not from them hiding herself on the wall.

Pie sniffs. That smell again. It's distracting. She looked at the direction following the strong sweet scent. What was that? 

Kim snatched her body almost caught by Pie. "What the heck am I doing." Kim said with her heartbeat reach 180bpm per second. "I'm acting like a stalker." Kim hiding herself leaning firmly on the wall. "Enough! This is crazy! This is not me!" Kim scolded herself.

"I am acting weird." Kim walks out removing her cap. 

"What the hell. Let's follow her a little bit more." Kim whip and change direction again to Pie putting her black cap on.

--

"Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~! It's been a while." Fern put her hands on her waist feeling the air in the city. Nattasha holding Miro's hand beside Pie.

"Look at her body." Nattasha's attention caught by lady models standing on a small car show on the city plaza.

"Wew! That's nothing. I am ier than her." Fern throws her weird poses mimicking the models.

"HAHAHAHA. You don't have any curves!" Nattasha laughing on her posings.

"It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter