Chapter 10

Versace Eros
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Kim burst out loud. "Why did you turn red? It was a joke!" Kim slouch herself and levels her face on Pie's. "I don't care anymore~ HAHA. So relax." Kim smile attractively. 

. Why is she smiling so attractively. That's why these fan girls go crazy about her. Argggggggggggggggggh. She scare the hell out of me!!!! Don't you have any idea, how scared I am? I thought it was the end of my hiding! Pie roll her eyes on the other side to avoid Kim. 

"Who is that pale skinned girl? Why is she lurking around our Kim." 

 "Is she monopolizing our Kim?" Fan girls talking.

"I hate her so much."

Pie looked at them innocently.

"Geez! Why are they so loud? Are they stalker or something. I told them I wasn't interested." Kim said with a lower tone. 

"..just like you." Pie answered her with much lower voice.

"Huh?" Kim looked at Pie again. "Were you just making a joke?" Kim lean her ears forward to Pie.

"I just said the truth."

"Hey Kim." The fan girls approach them. "Who's this girl next to you? Is she your girlfriend."

"This stop is tonboori. Tonboori station."

What a drama. I'm not okay. Happy? Pie rolled back her head from looking behind them.

"That's right. She's my girlfriend."

What? Double crap! I'll be dead meat for sure. Look at her fan girls they're all furious.

"What did you say?!" Pie said surprised. 

"OMG!! Seriously?" One of the three girls said disbelief.

"We thought your liked Conan."

"That's more attractive though!"

"Ugh. Whatever." Kim releases big sigh. The door is preparing to open. 

"Hey come on. Let's get out of here and walk!" Kim looked at Pie.

"What? I don't want to!" Pie said her mind is floating somewhere because of what Kim's said to her fan girls.

"C'mon it's noisy here. Let's go." Kim grab Pie's hand and drag her carefully out of the train, Pie follow her like an idiot. 

"Hey what are you doing?!" Pie said, but she keeps on following Kim from behind who's still holding her hand.

"OMG! It must be true!"

"This is a big scoop!"

"No way..!!" Three girls keep on blabbering looking at them from the train.

"Phew! This is much better." Kim releases a big exhales.

??????????????? I feel so hot. My face feel so hot. Pie looking at her total black out. 

"What the heck are you doing?" Pie said irritatingly.

"About what? I just didn't wanna be bothered." Kim gesturing her hands. "Our school is not that far from here. Let's walk and talk." Kim smiled sweetly.

Stop it! I said stop smiling like that! Pie looking at her blankly. 

"Or should we continue our role play and go on a date with me?" Kim lift her brows twice and wink on her.

 And there you are again. She.. She's just out of control.. Pie looked down and realize that they're still holding hands Kim smiling at her. 

"Let go of me."

"No."

"Let go!"

"I don't want to."

"You'll run away again if I do." Kim walked closer to her. "I don't want that. Let's go were gonna be late for school." Kim grab her again, gently.

Pie looking at her from behind. . What should I do? Her adrenaline made her bite Kim's arm. 

"Ouch! Why did you do that?" Kim automatically let go of Pie's hand.

"I said let go of me." Pie walk out on her. . That's so childish. Why did you bite her! 

"Tsk. What a temper." Kim looking at her, massaging her arms. "Hey! Wait for me."

--

Pie walking out of herself again looking down thinking deeply, Kim following her from behind.

She's dangerous to be with. Pie said to herself as she tries to walkrun, but Kim follows her. 

"Hey? Why are you trying so hard to run? With such a short legs?" Kim , Pie rolled her eyes on Kim.

Pie run on the pedestrian lane again.

"Hey!" Kim said put her hands on her pocket.

! Pie stops at it catching her breath.

"HAHA! What are you doing idiot??" Kim catches her on the stop.

Freaking pedestrian light! Perfect timing. Pie really pissed off.

"Why do you wear clothes like that? Aren't you hot?" Kim said really worried. "It's not cool season."

"This is the new trend these days." Pie answered her waiting at the light to turn green.

"Trend?" Kim laughed at her.

"How about you? Don't you know how to respect others? Why do I have to walk all the way to school in the morning?" Pie answered back. 

"What am I supposed to do then? At least react to me when I'm like this. You'd run away if I did something differently.." 

 "Didn't you tell you're annoyed with me? What made you change your mind?" Pie said in return.

"What did I said that before? I see that's why you're upset right?" Kim playing dumb. 

No.. Pie's inner thoughts. 

"I had no choice back then. That was the first time I felt anything like that towards somebody.. And I really didn't expect that I have a feelings towads someone like you.."

When is the light gonna change..? Pie looking straight.

"To tell you the truth.. I din't hate you when I first saw you.. But the way you acted is totally beyond my imagination." 

I hope I'm not late. Pie looking at her phone's watch.

"Everything is new to me.." Kim look on the other side to hide her blush. Pie looked at her puzzling.

"One day when I was looking at you.."

"..it hit me.. That it wouldn't matter to me. I don't see weirdness anymore. Anyways I decided not to care about that anymore.. Who cares?"

"You make me feel better." Kim snacth her head back.

Pie looking up on her then snatch away her eyes. "I think you made a mistake. You shouldn't kept caring about that stuff.. Because, I don't want to be close to you."

"What is it about me that you hate the most?"

"I don't know. I just don't like you."

Kim tramp to Pie look at her closely.

What now? Pie step backwards. 

"Look into my eyes and say it.." Kim move her face inch closer to Pie.

"Do you really hate me?"

Ugh. .......................... So hot. Pie presses her lips and gulp.

"I wonder why this pretty face is turning red again..." Kim winked on her and smiled again. Pie snatched her face to avoid Kim's eye and walk four steps away from Pie removing her scarf panting. I've been trying so hard.. why is she doing that again?

"You don't know anything about me. Anyways..! stop what you're doing. I'm not the person you think I am." Pie said her back facing Kim.

"No. I don't. That's why I want to get to know you." Kim said looking at her.

"Don't even try! Don't get any closer to me, it would be good for the both of us!" Pie said in between her breath.

"Why are you talking like that? You sound so heartless." Kim bothered by her. "Why should I do that?"

"You don't have any idea on how hard you're making my life? Whenever you do that..." Pie looked at Kim gripping hard on her sling bag.

She must be homophobic? Does she hate toms? Kim looking at her.

"Anyways.. Please stop or I'll quit the band too." 

"What..? Why would you quit the band?"

"Because you keep embarrasing me.. I feel awkward when I'm with you!"

She is. Kim's inner thoughts. "I don't get it. What have I done?"

"Alright! Fine i'll stop. Just don't quit the band. I won't made you feel awkward so don't quit the band. Okay?"

"Really?"

"So stop pursuing me.. Promise me?" Pie hand over her pinky to Kim.

"Aww. Fine.." Kim locked her pinky on Pie. 

Phew. What a relief. Pie looking at their pinky swear. 

"I will. But only on school." Kim pull her closer and lift her brows twice then smile at her. Geez. I just love teasing her. She's so cute when her face is irritated. 

"What?!" Pie take back her hand. "What's that gonna do?"

"Whatever! I won't even looked at you at school. Only at school! I won't." Kim put her hands on her pocket.

"You are....!!!!!!!!" Pie looking at her irritatingly.

"By the way you're quite funny, have you been acting this whole time? Is that why you've got the nickname Ice princess?"

"..what? Ah..!" Pie covers volunatarily answering back on Kim.

I'm such an idiot. What am I doing?! Pie looked down.

Kim grined on her. She hate me but keeps on anwsering my questions. HAHAHA. She's so cute. 

 The light turns green, Pie walks the pedestrian followed by Kim.

"What kind of music do you want to listen?"

"I don't listen to music."

"What's your favorite food?"

"Nothing." 

"What do you do after school?"

"I dunno."

Kim keeps on asking question, Pie answering her coldly continue to walk.

--

SCHOOL

"Bussaba."

"Here!"

"Paihroh."

"Here."

Pie not paying attention on the roll call. Why am I thinking about her? She put her palm on her face then pout. 

"Fern is not here?" Her teacher said out to class.

"Uhmm. Ma'am she can't come because something came up with her family.." Nattasha stood up to class.

Huh? Pie looked at Fern's empty table. 

--

P.E. CLASS

Hmm. I cover this hickey with my Mom's make up.. Pie looking at her neck on a small mirror sitting under the shed of the trees near the field. I hope It'll be gone soon.. It bothers me. She slouch herself and lean her chin on his knees pouting.

"Go Kim~!!"

"Kim~!!"

Is she really this popular on our school? Why girls love her so much. Pie confused looking at Kim who's playing basketball on the grounds. Looking on everymove that Kim's doing. 

She's very handsome and beautiful at the same time. She looks like a prince. I don't know.. but there's something on her that I find so attractive. Wait Pie... What were you thinking!! Pie caught her self blushing while looking at Kim intently. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter