Day 2

The Life of Kyungsoo (ON HOLD)

       When Kyungsoo woke up there were two people up in his face: Baekhyun and Chanyeol. " Hey, Kyungsoo since your the chef in the house make breakfast for us, we're hungry, I'm so hungry I could eat Baekhyun" Chanyeol picked up Baekhyun's arm and was about to bite it, but he pulled away " Stop messing around you, babo." Kyungsoo grabbed his phone 8:56 AM ' I'm so tired, some one kept snoring five more hours' he looked at the left bed but no one was there, he got up and the two boy looked at each other and left the room. Kyungsoo grabbed his phone and off to conquer the kitchen, when he got three boys were in the fridge searching for food saying " Food" repeatly. ' What are they doing' then he knocked on the counter top, all three head turned : Sehun, Chen, Kai. " Um, what are you guys doing, if you are looking for food just wait awhile" he said grabbing a pan. They looked so pleased, they then went to the living room, D.O went to the fridge and saw kimchi and eggs. " Kimchi omelet" he said laughing, he crack 8 eggs and stirred until he saw the bright yellow color, he then went to the rice cooker  ' Aishh, no rice' he went to the living room.

        " Where's the rice" he said to the 11 boys watching t.v or on their phones. "Oh hyung, the rice is in the far left" said Sehun pointing the brown cabinet. He returned to the kitchen and poured all the rice in the bag and measured the water ' Rice is done, next kimchi and egg' he grabbed the kimchi and cutted in small pieces. He added oil on the pan and poured the egg in, carefully he flipped the egg "perfect" he said, then he added the kimchi and rolled the egg. "Maybe I should make kimchi stew too" he said. "yes make that too, and hurry" it sounded like Kris, and returned to the the omelet and sliced it to perfect rolls. he graabed a pot and began the cooking. After a few hours, he finished the cooking and all the member went in and sat of the tableand D.O put the food on it, he sat down next to Kai. He ate one piece of the kimchi omelet while the others fought over their piece. Kyungsoo felt a tap on the shoulder he turn " Hyung, thank you for the meal it was delicious" said Jongin as he gave him a thumb up.

        After finishing eat and Kai washing the dishes, all the men sat in the living room. When suddenly two of their mangers appeared " Today we are going to SM to greet people you are going to work with" they said. Twelve men went to their room and there were fancy suits, they all dressed up and went to the van ' Everyone looks handsome, especially me' , soon they arrived to their destination they got out of the van and went to their dressing rooms, everyone was perfect, hot, and manly. They went to two big doors and everyone was nervous, " Alright everyone, there are many people there to see the new band, let's do our best", said Suho as he put his hand in front of him, soon everyone put there hands inside. "ONE TWO THREE EXO!" they shouted, and the doors opened they heard cheers. " The new hottest boy band give a hand to EXO!" said the annoucer and they entered waving hands, bowing down. They got to the stand and the annoucer told them to introduced " WE ARE ONE ANNYEONGHASEYO WE ARE EXO" they shouted and applauded with the crowd. They talked about how they would be successful and their main goals, when suddenly Baekhyun leaned in on D.O he whispered " When do you think this is over, I need to sit down my legs are killing me", D.o laughed and looked at the crowd and said to Baekhyun " Don't worry, the crowd would get bored and soon leave" both started laughing when Chanyeol got inbetween them "What are you guys talking about" he said looking at the two boys. " Nothing now move away, babo" Baekhyun said moving to the side so Chanyeol could fit in, while D.O was pushed off to the side when he stepped on a shoe, he looked up and apologized to the person. Soon it was over as the crowd left few of the boys sat down of the stage while others talked about the interview/introduction, Kyungsoo sat on the stage while he felt a hand around his shoulder ' who is it now' he turned around it was Sehun " Hyung, you look tired don't worry, we will go home" he gave a water bottle and left to see Luhan ( Hunhan).

        After dressing to their regular clothes one member suggest eat at a restaurant that has samgyeopsal, they all agreed and told the manger to drive. People were shocked when they arrived they had to get to two K on one table and M on the other table. They order two large servings and cola for all of them, once the meat was served Chanyeol took care of the meat while Xiumin too took care of the meat. They devour and had foodgasms their food, they made jokes about each other and laughed until it was over. They got in the cars and drove to their house and took showers, while Kyungsoo was taking a shower he heard a knock on the door " It's already taken" he said "Hyung, I left my boxers on the floor could you open the door, so I could get it" without realizing what he said he opened the door  and there stood Kai staring at his body, after realizing he was his grabbed his towel and clear his throat " Aren't you going to grab your stuff" he said looking the opposite way. " Um, right sorry hyung" Jongin said rushing and leaving, ' OH MY, WHY I'M SOSTUPID WHY HE SAW MY-'  he started to blush and punched the wall laughing " What to do he probably feel awkward" he said and finished showering. Second day of being a Kpop Star...