Day 8 & 9

The Life of Kyungsoo (ON HOLD)

     It was 8:06 AM and everyone was awake, the five seems to have trouble opening their eyes.

  People asked them what happened to them. " We were watching horror movies" said Chanyeol, as you can see his baggy eyes. " That remind me, did you guys run in the hallway" said Suho. "No we didn't, we fell asleep on the couch and then the mangers woke us up to go in the room in the morning" said Baekhyun playing a trick to scare the others. The ones who watched played along, they nobbed their head when suddenly " What if it was a ghost running" said Chanyeol, and quickly put his legs up on the sofa. Now everyone was scared and looked at the dark hallway, a ghost in the dorm? Then Sehun got up and secretly went behind the couch to scare their leader. He slowly raised his arm and "WAH", he said putting his hands on Suho's shoulder. Suho jumped with a follow of a yelp from his mouth, everyone was laughing.

    "Aish, you kids" Suho said recovering his heart. " We were just kidding, we ran because we were scared" said Baekhyun laughing and high fiving the prankster. After joking around Kyungsoo remember that Luhan and Chen are recording their song. D.O pulled out his phone and texted Luhan about his recording. 

   ' Good Luck, I'll be Cheering on for you ^-^ '

    He sent the message, and continue watching the other doing more pranks and joking around. He felt a vibrate from his phone, it was Luhan thanking him. Then he decided to call his parents and tell the news, he got up and went to his room and call his parents. He waited and waited until...

  "Hello?" said a female voice.

   "Oh omma, it's Kyungsoo how's everything"

  " Oh my son, everything is great"

    " Say I recorded my first song" he said smiling.

  " That's great, I'm so proud of you wait til I tell your dad"

    He smiled and sat on his bed and thought about get their first award.

   " Kyungsoo, this is your father, I heard the news, I'm so proud of you"

  " Oh, dad, how is your health" he asked.

 "I'm fine, you know I'm not that old" his father chuckled.

  "Well I'm glad for that" he said laughing along.

  After the long talk about many things...

   "Well, I got to go tell mom I said ilove her and stay healthy you two" he said waiting for a goodbye.

  " That's my boy, I love you and we will, bye" his father said hanging up.

        D.O hung up, and looked at the time 1: 24 PM, he got up and left the room, he went where everyone was at. They seem to watch something on the T.V, ahh it was 'Running Man'. He sat down next to Jongin ( OMG they is sitting together), and watched along, they laughed and laughed. When Chanyeol got up, and grabbed Sehun, Kai, Kris, and Tao. " I forgot we need to do our song" he said looking at them. They all got up and headed to his room to finish the song. Lay slid down to Kyungsoo, and they talked about Korea ( Lay is of course from China), Lay learned alot of Korea and thanked Kyungsoo for the info.

   It was 5:38 PM, and they heard the front door opened, it was Chen and Luhan who came back. " Have the people finished their song" asked the manger looking at the five in the living room, they shaked their heads and continued watching T.V. When the "rappers" came out and handing the lines to the mangers and saying " We're finished, manger hyung", they took the paper and looked at the lyrics and handed it back. " Now we have two songs made by you guys... we hope that you guys make more songs for the album." They said like they were saying a speech.

    Everyone decided to eat some pizza, the manger called and order 3 pizzas for the twelve boys, who begged for pizza. They waited and waited for the pizza to come. When the dorm's door ringed, Suho got up and paid the pizza and set it of the coffee table, they grabbed one piece and chowed down while watching more running man. ' Man I wish I could be a guest on Running Man' he continued eating his pizza. 

    After eating, everyone washed up and went asleep. Kyungsoo laid on his bed and closed his eyes, and off to dreamland. The Eighth Day of A Kpop Star...

 

               ♦♦♦♦                                                              ♦♦♦♦                                                               ♦♦♦♦                                                      ♦♦♦♦

 

  Day 9

 

        "Hey" he felt a push "Hey, wake up".

     D.O woke up to Kris, pointing out his stomach "I'm hungry, please cook for me". He blinked once then twice, he got up and looked at the time 7: 59 AM. "Hyung, can you wait alittle, go back asleep" he said pulling his blanket and going back asleep, but Kris kept bothering him. "Cook cook for me" he kept saying, Kyungsoo was annoyed, " If I cook for you, would you leave" he said rubbing his sleepy eyes. "Yes Kris replied and walked out the room. Kyungsoo got up making Jongin wake up, Kyungsoo said sorry and left the room. He didn't go to the bathroom, he headed straight to the kitchen only to met ten boys sitting in their chairs. ' That's weird, I thought Kris was the only one awake' he started to wonder why, " How come you're awake" he asked everyone. " Didn't the manger tell everyone to wake up early, because they news for us, plus they said they would bring breakfast for us" said Suho yawning, and putting his head down on the table. D.O sat down with them and waited for the news, Kai came out and sat down with them and waited too.

   They heard the door open and closed " Kids, are you awake we brought you food" they said. The twelve people answered " Hurry and bring the food". 

    Everyone saw the glarious food in the bag, they each grabbed a bowl of Jajangmyeon and each got 3 peices of kimbap. They ate with pleasure, some ate others while others protected their food. They finished eating and waited for the news, " Alright, since two are done, we will start doing the teasers, remember the second day we told that Jongin would first, well starting in two weeks we will shoot, and photoshoot tomorrow so sleep early" they said and dismiss the people. 

   It was 5:37 PM, everyone was sitting and talking in the livingroom, Kyungsoo sat there on his phone looking at the updates on SM. When he hit an update about the new group. ' New Boy Group', he pressed it showed information about them but no picture. 'Photoshoot in two weeks, should I start thinking about poses' . He tought of cute poses, manly poses, and other poses that would do great. He went on his phone and secretly search up model's poses, he also looked at kpop stars poses. ' I feel like i'm taking notes for a college exam' he knew it wouldn't work so he quit.

   One hour later, they talked about the photoshoots and their teasers. "Man, I'm so nervous our first photoshoot" said mostly everyone. "Our first photoshoot, let's work hard Kyungsoo" said Luhan smiling at him, D.O smiled back and nodded back. But Luhan stopped smiling and looked at a strong glare coming from someone. D.O looked at the direction only to see Jongin on his phone and Sehun looking too, then back at Luhan who left the couch to somewhere else. ' That's weird, did they did something to him' he thought. The mangers came in, they sat down and talked about the schedules for the photoshoot. " Photoshoot starts at 12:00, makeup and clothes at 7:00, we can eat out for breakfast, got it" they said as the exited the door. But stopped "Oh yeah, you guys have to sleep early" and left.

   They decided to sleep at 9:30, so they talked and talked. They watched of kind of movies horror, romance, thriller, and comedy. They told jokes too and how their trainee life was. It was time to sleep, everyone said good night and left the livingroom. Kyungsoo laid on his bed and thought how the photoshoot would go. He thought of him posing and looking at the camera and smiling with the members, and then one himself looking handsome and smiling. He closed his eyes and went to sleep, thinking about the photoshoot. The Nineth Day of Being A Kpop Star...


I'll Put You In My Mouth Like Cheese,

  OMG, Two In one, what!

  I know I should start doing that then having one chapter for each day...

 So you like the story so far?!? Tell me pleasee

Or whisper it in my ear... O.o

Okay that was weird, but Thx For Reading This!!!

 -Bias (^_^)