Day 6

The Life of Kyungsoo (ON HOLD)

 "Hyung goodnight"

    Kyungsoo woke up in sweat, he looked at his phone 3:56 AM. ' Wae, stop repeating that word' he tried to go back asleep, he moved his position, didn't work. He got up and went to the kitchen to get some cold water or milk, he opened the fridge door, he looked for the milk container he pushed the juice away, finally the milk. 'Aish, who puts the milk in the very back' he grabbed the milk and closed the fridge door...

 Suddenly a hand reached out for the door, Kyungsoo quickly jumped and was about to spit out the milk. "Omo,Omo" he sounded scared. "Dude, what's wrong it looks like you saw a ghost" it sounded at Baekhyun. " Well yeah, you freakin scare me" he said trying to clam himself, Baekhyun just laughed and grabbed a juice. "Hyung, I got a question" he said drinking the milk. Baekhyun puts the juice down and said " Sure".

"Well... you know about the song" he said worried "Yeah, keep going" Baekhyun said getting into the question. "Well, I just keep wondering during the recording I wonder, what if I miss up" he said embarrassed. "Well, this is a hard question... I imagine everyone is nervous just like me, I tell myself ' it's okay, everyone is nervous just like you' and boom it's gone" he said putting the juice away. Baekhyun looked at his phone, "Time to go asleep, good night~" he singed and waving at D.O. Kyungsoo didn't feel like sleeping until he heard a door opened, he looked at the door that was opened.

 'What was that' he got scared, he went back to his room quickly and kept looking behind him.  He opened his door quietly and looked around the hallway again, and closed it. He went to bed and off to dreamland.

  "Hyung, wake up" he felt someone patting his back, he grabbed his phone 9:33 AM. He got up and saw Jongin still in bed, and Sehun trying to wake him up too, Kyungsoo went to the bathroom and washed his face and fixed his bed hair. He came out of the bathroom and bumped into Jongin, "Sorry" he said and went to the kitchen to cook his famous kimchi spaghetti.

   He grabbed the noodles and the kimchi, he timed the noodles and started to fried the kimchi and soon add the noodles. Everyone rushed to the kitchen and smelt the wonderful, heavenly smell. They moaned, their lips, or just laugh for their breakfast. "It's almost ready" Kyungsoo said, everyone sat at the table and waited. He set the food  and they all ate, and talked about many things. "Kyungsoo, you shall make this everyday" Said Lay slurping his last string of noodle. They all agreed by nobbing, he knew he would be a good cook. 

    They soon finished their plates and let Jongin washed the dishes. Kyungsoo was planning to what to cook for lunch, he looked at the fridge 'No meat' just as thought, he needed meat for his spicy dish. He asked his manger if he could go get to meat.

" Sure,but what kind of meat" the manger said scratching his head. 'Hm, maybe chicken ... or maybe they want beef' he want to the livingroom. " Hey, what kind of meat do you want" he asked waiting for the answer. They answer "Beef" or "Chicken", "Raise your hand if you want beef" most of the people raised their hands. "Then it's beef" said the manger grabbing his coat and headed out the door.

  Everyone sat in the livingroom, talking about the recording for 'What Is Love' and how they cheered for the singers. 'Tomorrow is going to be the first' he remembered that the talk with Baekhyun about last night...

Last night, last night, " Hyung goodnight" he remember about Jongin, oh man he remembered. He looked at Jongin, they only knew each other for five days and already kissed his forehead. No it can't be a kissed maybe their was something on his face and Jongin was trying to get it off. Yes that was the answer...

  Right now he just don't want to remember that moment, he tried to change the topic in his head. " First recording, not you nervous" said Baekhyun elbowing Chen, "Yeah, but you know you're going first, so try your hardest" Chen started to laugh and Baekhyun started to regret saying that, Kyungsoo just smiled at those two.

    " Yeah, try your hardest both of you two" everyone said to D.O and Baekhyun, as they just smiled and laughed.

  The door opened to the revealed the manger with two bags in his hand, Kyungsoo grabbed the bags and set it on the kitchen. 'Alright, let's start cooking' ,he grabbed a knife and started cutting the beef. When suddenly someone entered entered the room,it was Luhan he asked if he needed help cooking the beef or prepare the table. Of course like he always say no to everyone, and continue his cooking.

  He mixed the vegetables with the beef and stirred for a minute. He went to grabbed the gochujang and did two spoonful of the spiciness, he mixxed it and the meat and vegetable was mixed with redness. 'Maybe I put too much pepper, it's red' he went in, he took a bite and man it was GOOD! He was so happy and put the side dishes on the table and then the main dishes, he called on the members to eat. Everyone sat down and they sweat like crazy but yet ate it, Kyungsoo felt a tap on his head he looked " Hyung, this so good" said Jongin giving a thumb up, but you could see his sweat running down his forehead. Kyungsoo chuckled alittle and told him about his sweat. Mostly the table was snifflin gtheir running nose, asking for water, or wiping their sweat... let's just say everyone was going to have massive diarrhea after eating that.

   It was 8:29 PM and everyone went to sleep, Kyungsoo couldn't go asleep, he kept thinking about tomorrow he toss and turn but still nothing. He looked at the ceiling and tried to remember the lyrics and the beat of the music, ' Man, this is going to be a nerve wreck, Kyungsoo you can do it' he cheered himself on and closed his eyes and off to dreamland.

   "Okay, one more time, but louder" he sanged and sanged, but it was never perfect. " Why did he get pick, just leave him and baekhyun can sing the rest of the song, he can't even hit the right notes". He felt a guilt and saw the member laughing and pointing at him "You can't get the right note" they would always say. "No, I was just nervous one more time" D.O said but when he sing he heard nothing but saw his lips moving. He couldn't do it he can't sing. " I can"

  "Sing' he said. "What" he heard the word and opened his eyes. It was his manger who was about to wake him up. The Sixth Day of Being A Kpop Star...


Can I Tell You A Story Of Season,

 What's up I'm Back with my camping trip, so tired back I finished this story.

But, lately I'm lacking alittle to busy with other problems in my life.

But don't worry I will continue this story...

I hope You like the story so far... :)

- Bias (^_^)