Day 7

The Life of Kyungsoo (ON HOLD)

  "Did you have a bad dream" said the manger as he looked at the sleeping Jongin trying not to wake him up. "Hurry, you don't a cranky Jongin"he said grabbing Kyungsoo hand to pull him up. Kyungsoo blinked his eyes, and grabbed his hand (SHIP Them already), he yawned and grabbed his phone on his desk. He looked at the time 7:24 AM, ' Wae, at this time to record' he rubbed his sleepy eyes and went to the bathroom.

   When he was done, he opened the door to reveal a sleepy baekhyun sitting on the ground. "Hyung, you can have the bathroom now" he said nudging the sleepy Baekhyun, "Arghh, so tired" Baekhyun said getting up and closed the bathroom's door. D.O shuffled to the kitchen to grab a snack to eat, he peeled a banana and sat down.

   "Alright your first recording, you nervous" said the manger making coffee. D.O just gave him a shrug and continued eat his snack, right before he took a bite a hand grabbed the banana. He looked at the culprit Baekhyun, eating the banana with one bite " Thanks, for the banana" he said throwing the peel of the banana in the trash.

    After their talk about the recording, the two went to the van and off to record their beautiful voice. Kyungsoo kept looking at his shaking hand and worry about his voice cracking or not the perfect tune. He kept on remembering his dream. He looked at Baekhyun on his phone and humming to a song on the radio. He heard a ring he looked at his phone it was a text from Luhan. He opened the text.

'Good Luck, Don't Be Nervous ^^ '  

  D.O smiled and texted back thanking him. " Who was that, your girlfriend" said Baekhyun nudging and winking at him. "No, it was Hyung, he sent me a text" he showed the text for proof. Baekhyun readed the text and pouted.

" I wish someone would text me like that". 

     D.O just laughed. The van stopped infront on the building, the two boys got out of their seats and exited the car. D.O looked at his phone 11:53 AM, the right time to sing a beautiful song. He followed the manger as they enter the recording room. They were introduce to many people and shaked hands. Both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo went to prepare their amazing voices, after warming up they got their lines ready.

      Baekhyun stepped in the recording room and grabbed the earphone and adjust himself to the room. He then nobbed at the person and let the music begin. Kyungsoo sat there staring at the boy who was singing and was amazed. ' Next is you, your first' he kept saying. 

    When suddenly Baekhyun got out of the room and smiled, "You're next, do your best" he said grabbing his arm. Kyungsoo just smiled 'Oh man, I ain't ready for this' . But he took the courage and went in the recording room, he saw the mic stand and his lines on the post. He stood by the post and grabbed the earphones, took a deep breathe and nobbed to the person. He saw the person playing the song, Kyungsoo closed his eyes and began his first line. He remembered what Baekhyun said, and sanged.

     Once the song was over and hearing it, both singers cheered and thanked everyone for their supports. They left the building and went home, where everyone celebrated for their first song. They all went out for some samgyeopsal and cheered with shots of coke, and laughed. Everyone kept saying "Congratulations", and cheered for them. When people were staring at them with weird faces, they decided to be quiet and cheer in their normal voices. They ate non-stop, and soon rested their stomach, after cleaning up their hunger they went out and the manger paid the bill.

      It was 9:13 PM, everyone went to the livingroom after the feast. They grew more friendships from the first day, now they sat together and talked more. Kyungsoo was sitting on the sofa and looked at his phone,when he saw Chanyeol talking to Baekhyun about the recording, he wentt back on his phone and saw a post on SM Entertain, about a new group that is coming soon. He went down to see people's comments.

  ' Gahh, I'm ready for this new group'

   ' Do you guys think it's a boy or girl group'

      He loved reading the comments, it made him feel special about his group EXO. As being curious Suho went over to Kyungsoo, "Whatcha reading" he said trying to look. D.O smiled and showed the article reading "New Group Update", Suho grabbed his phone and readed it, then showed it to everyone. Most of they looked at their phones or read it off on Kyungsoo phone, he gave each other high fives while others yell "WE'RE FAMOUS, PEOPLE". D.O smiled how they acted and high fived Jongin, they had a long cheer, hugged, and shouted "We Are One" .

      They heard a loud clap, they looked at who did it. It was the manger, " Alright, no need be loud you guys. I just want to say that SM wrote an article about yo-" "Yeah we read it" they said looking at the manger. Surprised, the manger just continued to say about the article, and told them one more thing. " Tomorrow we are going to record for 'What Is Love' the chinese verison, while you guys finish your song 'Two Moons', got it" he said giving a thumbs up for understandment. They gave thumbs up, and continue talking about the article, and soon got tired.

   After everyone took a shower and went off to dreamland, except for five people: Sehun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Baekhyun, who were in the livingroom watching two horror movie 'A Tale About Two Sisters' and Cinderella . Everyone had pillows and evrything was intense. They would jump at the scary parts. Once the movie was over they didn't want to go asleep, they decided to go asleep in the livingroom, but the manger would yell at them for not sleeping in their rooms. They got the courage and ran to their rooms like lightning.

      Kyungsoo and Jongin, went to their room and closed the door. They didn't open the lights and jumped to their safe bed, 'Maybe we shouldn't watch that movie' he said looking at his phone to see what time it was. 11:36 PM, he looked at the ceiling and closed his eyes, but he couldn't go asleep. "Hyung, are you asleep" said Jongin, Kyungsoo repiled with a yes, "Hyung, I keep thinking about the two movies and I can't go asleep" he said. "It's just movies it's not real, so go to asleep" Kyungsoo said. But he was kinda scared of the two movies, 'What would happen if I get plastic surgery, could don't happen to me' he wonder thinking about that scene. After staring at the ceiling his eyes got heavier and soon gave up. The Seventh Day of Being A Kpop Star...