Day 5

The Life of Kyungsoo (ON HOLD)

Ring... Ring... Ring

 D.O heard a phone ringing, he searched for his phone, he felt it and looked at who was calling.

'Unknown'

'Unknown? Should I answer it'. He picked the phone and went outside not to disturd the sleeping ones, he answered it.

"Hello, this is Kyungsoo" he waited for awhile. No Answer...

  He knew this might be a prank, so he went back to sleep until the next morning.

 " Hey, dude check this beat out man" he heard someone say but it was to dark to see who it was, he walked for a long time. When he saw a door he ran to it, he opened the door only to see a huge crowd cheering for him. He was confused he saw the members dancing and singing, ' Is this a dream'  he pinched himself but nothing happen. He tried to do many things to wake himself.

 "Do you think, he's having a bad dream" said Suho to Jongin as they watched the sleeping man twitching and sleeptalking about 'escaping'. "Hyung, get out of this room, you can talk to him when he's awaken, so leave" Jongin said trying to push his hyung out the door. When suddenly, D.O rosed up and looked around him and turned to the two males pushing each other. " Is this real life" he said pinching his skin, it hurted he finally got out of the dream of them dancing forever.

  He looked at his phone 8:58 AM, he got up and pushed the two out of the way, and off he went to the bathroom and freshen himself. He entered the kitchen where everyone was looking at him with excitement, ' Um, what's up with them' when suddenly he felt a hand grab his hand, he looked it was Luhan. " Did you hear, we finished the tune. Manger hyung said that you guys are going to record on Thursday, and we are going to record on Friday" he said smiling bright. D.O felt excited for awhile, until felt nervous ' What if my voice crack, what if I mess up' he had a worried face on he knew he was going to mess up.

 Once they listened to the tune it was perfect, now for the rest of the album is left, they had to hurry. They needed to make songs, the due date was in February, luckily today month was December. They only have a month left to finish their debute album, but really almost their songs are from SM, while other songs are made by them. "Ah, I just got a song in my head" said Kris, everyone looked at him. "A rapping song to show the fans" he said pointing at himself as he was the rapper in the group. "You know there are other rappers here" everyone turned to Jongin, he said, pointing at Chanyeol, Sehun, Tao, Xiumin, and himself. " Yeah we could write the song together, and everyone can rap a certian part" he said giving a 'duh' face.

  It was now 3:48 PM, and everyone was watching the 'rapper's writing a song. 'This isn't too bad, maybe this song could make it' D.O felt a buzz in his pocket, he went outside to answer. "This is Kyungsoo" he said.

But there was no one talking... "Hello, Kyungsoo this is your dad, how is my son and his career going, huh"

"Oh, dad, I'm doing great how is mom and you doing"

"We're doing great, we miss you but don't worry we will buy your first album"

"Thanks dad" he saw the manger telling him to get inside, he nobbed " Sorry dad, I need to work on a song, take care of your health and mom's too" he hunged up and went inside.

 He saw everyone looking at him," Hyung, we need help for some of the lyrics" said Sehun as he sawed the english lyrics of song. He readed the part it seems to make senses " Yeah it's preety good" they then five high each other. They finished the song but the problem is who will rap the english part. They need someone, but who.

 The time was 10:48 PM, and everyone went to sleep except for the 'rappers'. Kyungsoo went to sleep he thought about the song he wrote and tried to sing his part, he started to hum and sooner sing. When suddenly the door opened, he pretended to sleep. "Hyung is asleep, I should be quiet" he knew it Jongin. When suddenly he felt a hand touching his hair and a soft touch on his forehead. "Goodnight Hyung" Jongin said and went to dreamland. D.O opened his eyes he couldn't believe what happen, 'He touched my hair and did he... KISSED my FOREHEAD' he could feel his cheeks heating up and his heart racing. 'Does he like me?' he looked at Jongin, and all night his head was filled with "Goodnight Hyung". The Fifth Day Of Being A Kpop Star...


Aye Girl You Look Fine,

So Guys, I'm Off of vacation, it was pretty short but yeah *-*.

Did you guys miss me ^-^   So I'm making another fanfic!!

I know that last paragraph ehh... but yeah...

Thanks for reading this I LOVE YOU!!

-Bias (^_^)

P.S I"m going on another trip sooner it's camping with my family but don't worry I won't forget about you guys \(*_*)/