Day 3

The Life of Kyungsoo (ON HOLD)

 Last night D.O couldn't sleep, because of what happen. It was stuck there with the words 'Embarrassing Moments' in his brain, even when they talked about he could remember how his mind was blink as he opened the door,or where he saw Jongin face it was pale look a ghost have the heavens punished him for being famous?

After the Incident:

 D.O got out of the shower and dressed in his sleeping pj, ' The second day of living as a star, and you showed your thing to your member, you need to make things clear with him and never talk about it ever again' he then went to his room where he found Kai. He sat on his bed and said nervously "Um about what happen, I just want to say tha-" he cut off when Jongin said " Don't worry hyung, I won't talk about it so don't be so paranoid".

Back at Him: 

He had a dream about he was going on stage and everyone was there, everyone say "D.O'' he began to sing when he felt cold wind breezed through his legs he looked and there he was . He quickly woke up in a cold sweat. He looked at the time 9:07 AM, he got up and saw Kai still asleep he deciding to wake him up or leave him alone

He went to the bathroom and cleaned himself up, he had dark circles he entered the kitchen where he saw Sehun and Luhan grabbing bottles of juice they saw him and waved and said good morning to him.

' Wow, they look like a couple' he then began cooking when he heard the fridge opened he looked, it was Jongin drinking the bottle of juice. He put the drink down and went to Kyungsoo " Hyung, do you need any help" "No I don't, go with the others" he said looking at his phone for the timer.

Sooner than later everyone went to the kitchen they sat at the table and blabbed about their teasers. " I hope my teaser is cool like me" they said and other things, D.O set the food down and everyone got there chopstick and digged in. He sat down and Kai putted some food on his plate and ate, Chanyeol opened his mouth " Dude this taste good, I'm glad your the chef if you leave this group I'll go on strike to bring you back" he said with food in his mouth. " Haven't you heard 'Don't talk with food in your mouth' you're disturding me when food is coming out of your mouth, I mean looked at that that's meat from your mouth" Beakhyun said glaring at him.

 After finishing breakfast, their manger opened the door and told everyone that they are deciding what to do for the teasers. They must train hard and be focus all the time. They planned what to do, and what to sing. When suddenly it hit their head 'What Is Love', yes they were so smart they decided to choose who will sing it. "When some teasers are done maybe we should show our fans how strong our vocalists are", said the manger, everyone agreed on it. But who will the vocalists be?

They decided that only two singers per song, they would test on everyone, singing and playing alittle of the highest note. They did it for 5 hours when it was decided that D.O and baekhyun would do the korean ver. and Chen and Luhan does the chinese ver. after agreeing they needed to make some lyrics everyone wrote down some of the lyrics, they thought really hard.

' If this song is about the meaning of love then maybe' he thought and he wrote ' I lose my mind the moment I saw you' he told everyone that line they thought it was good.

 "We should put that together because I got 'Except you, everything get in slow motion' I think it would sound perfect" said Baekhyun showing the words to D.O. 'I lose my mind my mind the moment I saw you, except you everything get in slow motion, that sounds good' he nobbed his head singing to make it sound better. " Ohh, I could help with the music you got some sick beat" Chanyeol said giving thumb ups and then went to his computer to make some music. Soon they got half of the lyrics and everyone was tired, they finished up around 11:00 PM, Kyungsoo stretched his arms and saw Jongin going to the shower he went to the kitchen to grab some midnight snacks. 

 He grabbed a bag of squid chips and a bottle of cola, off he went to his bedroom where he decided to watch a movie of his laptop, but even though their manger told them to have a good rest. Up the stairs he bumped into Jongin " Oh, hyung I was going to get you" he said as he dried his hair, they both entered the room. "Jongin, do you want to watch a movie with me, it's a thriller" D.O said sitting on his bed setting the movie.' Maybe this could bring our friendship closer, so we won't be awkward' "Sure" he replied, as he put his towel away, when suddenly the door opened to revealed two eavedroppers: Chanyeol and Baekhyun (since their room is next door) " We heard it's a thriller movie is it good, we want to watch too" said the two getting on Kai's bed. During the movie they were eating or talking, there were a scene where the girl is trapped in the box and the only way to escape is, if her husband has to kill some one. " Dude if I were him I would of shot the killer, how stupid is that" said Chanyeol. " No, you wouldn't you would be to scared and problably shot that person, trust me" said Jongin, everyone started laughing. When suddenly the door opened to the two mangers telling them to go asleep at was past 12:00 already. Everyone soon left and went to sleep. The Third Day of being a Kpop Star...


So do you guys like?

I tried my hardest,thank you for reading this

I hope You guys read more so I could write more :P

Maybe in the future i should write other shippings \(^_^)/

Thanks for reading this ! <3

 

- Bias (^_^)