Day 10

The Life of Kyungsoo (ON HOLD)

   " Smile big for the camera"

      He smiled and posed next to Kai, "Alright, now look at each other". Kyungsoo turned and his eyes meeting with the handsome boy, he felt his heart racing. " Yes, perfect" he looked at the photogragher and the flashy lights, when suddenly his arms were pulled bringing his body close to Jongin. He had a confused face on. "Yes just like that" he heard and flashing lights. Kyungsoo tried to free himself but couldn't Jongin was locked together, just then " Alright now for everyone come and look" said the photographer. Kai let go as everyone entered, Suho had his arm on D.O and Baekhyun, flashes everywhere. D.O just kept looking at Kai, he tried turning his head but couldn't, and that moment he saw Kai looking at him too. His heart racing.

   " Hey sleepyhead wake up, we don't won't to late for the photoshoot".

  He felt a pat on his back. he opened his eyes, he saw the manger saying "wake up". He turn to see the same thing with Jongin, Kyungsoo got up and went to the bathroom. He washed his face and combed his bed hair, 'looking good" he said and winked at himself. He went to the livingroom to meet two people: Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Baekhyun trying not to go asleep, Chanyeol already sleeping, He sat of the brown sofa and laid his head of the arm rest. "Aish, it's not time to go asleep again, wake up" said the manger scolding them. But who cares when you have to wake up 8 more members, you could take a nap while the mangers are waking them up. Kyungsoo took the chance and closed his eyes.

   When he felt his feet go to the ground and someone sitting down next to him. He opened his eyes to see Jongin sitting and closing his eyes too. 'Guess, going back to sleep' he said closing his eyes, and soon dead asleep. He knew they would get scolded but come on it's 5:27 AM, too early for them. He kept opening his eyes everytime he hears the mangers, but soon close them and go back asleep.

   "Everyone is here" said the manger patting the ones alseep. D.O woke up and looked at his phone 5:45 AM, and saw everyone getting up, D.O sat up and woke up Jongin. "Jongin, wake up" he said shaking his arm, but Jongin didn't move, he tried again but this time a pinch. Jongin sprung up and looked in pain, "Hyung, why did you do that" he asked rubbing his red arm. Kyungsoo just rubbed his eyes and grabbed his shoes, and went out with his bed hair group.

  They first went eat out, then went to the photoshoot studio. He had full makeup on and his hair was perfect, he was waiting for the others to finish. He checked his phone 8:11 AM, he sat on a chair and saw the setting,cameras,and s. Slowly time passed as they were getting ready, Kyungsoo got out of his chair and went to the bathroom. 

  He went inside a stall and sat there thinking about his past days of being a kpop star. He sighed and pushed the stall door open, to see his own reflection in the mirror. He walked to the sink and the faucet to mix his hair, he wet his hand and puffed his hair like before. He heard a stall door creak, he looked but nothing. ' I thought I was the only one in the bathroom' he wonder and continued fixing his hair, when he heard it again. He got scared, he went to every stall and opened they like in the horror movies, where something pops up in the last stall. He reached the last stall his shaking hand opened the stall... nothing.

  Kyungsoo got scared, he rushed out the bathroom and bumped into Kris. He said sorry and went where the others were at, he was still scared after the bathroom mystery. "Alright, we will start the photoshoot", said the photographer. They first started with EXO-M, they smiled, and looked serious, looked directly at the camera. "Alright now we would do individual photo, you can do any pose" said the photographer.

  After each photo was done, next was EXO-K. They did a similar photo, and individaul photos, they were exhausted. They finally finished at 2:45 PM, they thanked the studio and went to the van. During the car ride they slept, talked, and sanged. D.O was so tired he slept through the whole way, he had a dream about recording a song. He jerked up when the van stopped, they arrived at the dorms, he stretched his arms and got out of the van. " Man, I so tired" Chanyeol said yawning, and took off his shoes. Kyungsoo yawned and took off his jacket and went straight to his bedroom, he laid on his bed and closed his eyes.

  D.O POV IN DREAM

  There was a path in the dark, I decided to take it. It lead me to many places, but it ended at a lovely river bank and a breeze. I slid down and sat down next to river bank. I felt a arm around my shoulder I looked to see it was Luhan. " Ahh, it feels nice" he said and looked at me. I nodded and continued watching the water rushing. When all the members ran to the river and splashed water at each other, they looked happy. I saw a hand reaching out, it was Jongin's. "Come on, let's have fun" he said and everyone agreed. I smiled at him and took his hand, I ran to the swallow river and started splashing at many people. When we heard the mangers yelling at us, they didn't care we continued splashing water. After Splashing, we yelled really loud " WE ARE EXO" I yelled and laughed. " This can't be a dream" I said putting my arm around Baekhyun and Luhan's shoulder.

  " Kyungsoo" he felt a push. " Yahh, Kyungsoo-ssi... it's time to wake up"

  D.O gesture the person to go away, but the person didn't go. D.O sat up and looked at the person : Suho. "Yes hyung, what do you want" he asked checking the time 8:49 PM. ' I slept for five hours', " I just came to wake you up, if you sleep more the lazier you get" Suho said yawning. They both exited the room to see rest of them talking still about the photoshoot, when suddenly " Look, sleepy beauty, awaken" said Baekhyun as he looked at D.O. Kyungsoo just ignored that and sat down, he went on his phone he recieved a text from his parent.

  ' How's our little Kyungsoo'

 D.O smiled and repiled the text, he turned off his phone and remebered that dream he had. He looked at everyone they looked the same as the dream happy. He didn't want no one to be sad, or mad. The Tenth Day of A Kpop Star...


Hi, How You Been,

 Thanks For Reading ^^

I Hope You Like The Story So Far!!