Day 11 & Day 12

The Life of Kyungsoo (ON HOLD)

He shifted and moved in his sleep. For some reason he couldn't sleep, was it the bed, or just himself?

   D.O grabbed his phone and his earbuds, he played a smoothing song, he lip-sync perfect with the song. He stared at the ceiling, and closed his eyes, and soon the song ended, he was asleep. 

  The next morning, he woke up and cooked for s, after he cooked he kicked their doors and told them to eat. He walked back to the kitchen and sat down in his chair and waited for the others. Everyone came out, they said their thankings and chowed down like a family. They finished eating and let Kai washed the dishes. They sat down and the two mangers came, they were getting the rappers to sing or rap their songs. Now only the vocalists were left in the livingroom. There was silence, then they decided to watch a funny movie.

 The the movie started, D.O felt his phone ringing he ogt it out, it was his mom. He got up and went to his room not to disturd the ones watching the movie. 

" Hello" he said.

" Omo, my son I was wondering, you left some stuff at your room, I just want to know if you still want them" his mother said.

" Oh, what kind is it" he asked.

" Some old pictures of our family" his mother said over the phone.

"Yeah, just leave it there, when I come visit you guys I would get it" D.O said feeling homesick.

"Okay, and Fighting my son" his mom hanging up.

  He hung up too and return to the livingroom, where he saw a scene of a man mistaking another man as a girl. He sat on the couch and watched the movie, they laughed and watched. When the door opened to reveal the people that went recording, " I never knew recording could be so easy" said Chanyeol smiling. They went to the area everyone was at and sat down to watch the movie. Once the movie ended, they talked and talked until it was time to sleep. The Eleventh Day of Being A Kpop Star...

 

♦                                        ♦                                         ♦                                    ♦                                     ♦                                    ♦                                   ♦

 

Day 12

 

 EXO now has two songs done and still some songs to be made. D.O was having a nice time sleeping when something had to interrupt. Jongin's snores, it would stop... then continued. Kyungsoo wanted to slap Kai's face, he grabbed his phone and earphones, putting on loud music. He went back to sleep.

  " Kyungsoo, we're hungry" D.O heard those words, he rolled over to the person and opened his eyes. It was Suho, he was sitting on the ground and stared at the awoken Kyungsoo. D.O rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms accidently hitting Suho, he got up and looked around. "We'll wait in the kitchen for you" Suho said leaving the room. Kyungsoo went to the bathroom and did his thing, he then came to the kitchen seeing s sitting on the table waiting for him. They all stared at him, waiting for him to cook. He put the pan on the stove and started cooking, his famous kimchi spaghetti. He set each plate in front of the people, and finally sitting down, his chopsticks in his hand and dining with s.

  They left Jongin washing their dishes as they settle down. They immediately turned their heads at the door, when they heard a creak, it was the mangers. "Alright, is everyone one here" they asked looking at the livingroom. Kai came to the livingroom to see what happen. "Okay, so the business planned out that tomorrow Jongin is going to do his teaser" they said pointing at Jongin in an apron and washing gloves holding a sponge. "Meeting dismiss" they said leaving in a hurry. Jongin ran back to the kitchen to continue wahing the dishes, they went back to their stuffs. 

  The time is 12:25 PM, and everyone decided to some games because they were bored. The games were very simple and easy, but the punishments were like hell. "Okay, let's start playing silent 007, how to play this game is no one can't talk. The person who starts first has to draw a square and point to one person, that counts as 0, so the person picks someone and thats 0, finally the other person picks the final one. The final one is 7 so they point to himself, while the people beside him has to raise both their hands. If they don't raised they hit a punishment, got it" said Chanyeol explaining the game. They understood and begin playing.

  Mostly, the game was on fire, they did it so fast that mostly the slow people got slapped. They decided that the game was too hardcore because to the punshiment, so they played a simple game: the frying pan game. They played and played, D.O got tired of this game so he called quits. Everyone booed him and he went to his room and sleep so more. He closed his eyes, and went to sleep.

  One hour, two hours,three hours, and finally four hours pass. And still Kyungsoo still asleep, he hasn't slept that much because of the snores. He shifted and moved and dreamed about his famous life. When suddenly, he just woke up face-to-face with three people: a ballerina, yoda, and eyeliner boy. Kyungsoo just blinked and again one more time. Then he pulled his blanket and rolled on his side and continued sleeping. "Ai, look at him continuing to sleep, you slept for three hours" said Baekhyun. D.O got up and looked at the time 4:15 PM, and went to the livingroom. And saw that their were no one there, so he went to one of the rooms and saw that they all went asleep too. He went back to his room to see the three people setting up a movie. "What are you guys doing" he said leaning against to the door. "We are going to watch movies, in this very room" said Baekhyun, sitting on his bed.

  'Can't you watch it in another room'.

   The Twelfth Day of Being A Kpop Star...


Long Time No See,

I hope You Guys Enjoy reading this,

Sorry for the wait

-Bias (^_^)