Day 4

The Life of Kyungsoo (ON HOLD)

      It was 8:27 AM, everyone one was awake to finish the song they didn't had breakfast yet, their stomach was aching for food. But they ignored it, everyone look so tired some with dark circles, yawning, or shutting their eyes. Kyungsoo tried closing his eyes, but as soon as he closed someone would wake him up ' Maybe we shouldn't have watched the movie' he saw most of the people shutting their eyes but the mangers would wake them up.

    " Wake up, you guys shouldn't have slept early" they would said and others replied " We were helping with the song manger hyung". Of course, he need to stay awake he went to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on his face. When suddenly, Sehun came in and said "Hyung, can you make us breakfast,my stomach hurts", he rubbed his stomach. D.O nodded his head, and they returned to the livingroom where they were deciding what to eat. "Kyungsoo, do you want chicken" said Suho as he grabbed as phone "Um, sure" he said. They began looking the schedule for who is doing the first teaser, Kai.

    Soon they heard a door bell ringing, Kai got up and ran to the door with excitement (He Loves Chicken). They heard the door closed then a insane laugh, " What the heck" said Chen, and soon everyone started to laugh and went to the kitchen, where they found Kai eating and laughing. "Hahaha, I'M THE CHICKEN GOD" he said putting his arms in the air. They ate their own box, some gave Jongin the rest while others started a race who will conquer the title "CHICKEN GOD", but of course it wasn't the time to mess around. They finished the race it was a tie between Kai and Kris.

    They continued the work, when finally they got and lyrics done. Now the music, Chanyeol and Lay tried out many tunes but still not the perfect tune, they gave up, plus the deadline isn't until 2 months so why worry. " Hey we should watch that thriller we didn't finish it" said Chanyeol turning on the t.v " Yeah, we were in the middle, until the mangers had to come in" said Baekhyun resting of the sofa checking his phone.

   "What movie" everyone asked. "A thriller, about there's this killer that drugs people and make other people kill them, scary huh"said Baekhyun adjusting his sitting position. "Okay, let me get my laptop and plug into the t.v" he said going to his room. After hooking the wires they began the movie from the beginning. There were a scene where it was a jumpscare of a dead body swinging back and forth, everyone jumped. D.O knew this was going to be a great idea for everyone to get along, he went in the kitchen to grab some more drinks and snacks, he grabbed squid chips and cola (Because they love that COKE). Everyone was so intense they would yell at the t.v saying "Don't do it" or gasp it the actions. There were a scene the boy had to choose between his friend or himself to kill, the boy grabbed the gun and point at the friend " I'm sorry, but even if you're my friend I have no choice" the friend closed his eyes but couldn't feel anything, he opened his eyes, there was the boy's body lifeless.

"Why" said Tao as he looked sad and hugged Kris. "Aish, man why didn't you shoot the killer" said Kris pointing at the screen. Later they were on the scene where they lefted on. Kyungsoo felt a poke on his shoulder, he turned around it was Luhan " Um, D.O I don't get the plot, who's the main character" he asked looking confused " It's about a killer who drugs people and they get killed or has to kill someone, but the truth is both is bad" he said, he saw this movie hundreds of time but never gets over it. The movie ended and everyone was still talking about the movie, Kyungsoo felt his phone ringed he went in his room to answer it, it was his mom.

 " Oh my, Kyungsoo how's being a star like did you meet someone, if it's possible to get Kim Kyung Ho sign a autograph" "Mom, I'm fine, and no I won't maybe in the future" he said shaking his head. " Oh son, I hope you fulfill your dreams and know that we love you" "Yeah, I love you too, bye mom" as he hung up and returned to the livingroom. He saw Chanyeol stole his spot and had to sit of the ground with the maknaes. Sehun was talking to Luhan, while Jongin was looking at his phone. "Hyung, let's take a picture" Sehun said and told Kai the same thing D.O was in the middle they smiled and snap the picture. 'Perfect' he told Sehun his phone address so he could have it, later everyone exchange phone numbers.

It was night, Kyungsoo went to his bedroom when he saw Suho in the room. He wanted to talk about many things and says that he will try his best to be the leader. Jongin walked in and looked at the two and walked to the door and guide Suho to his own room, Kyungsoo looked at the time it was 10:58 PM. He climbed into his bedroom and went off to sleep. The Fourth Day of Being A Kpop Star.


Hey guys sorry for the wait...

Right now Im on break and i didnt bring my laptop

Im wrting this on my ipad and its being retarded so yeah

 

sorry for the short story