Day 1

The Life of Kyungsoo (ON HOLD)

         The 5 '8 man arrived to his new home, after saying his farewells to his parents. 'Here goes nothing', thought Kyungsoo as he knocked on the dorm's brown door, feeling his heart beating loud as the door swung open to only see a tall male with brown hair. " Oh, you must be Kyungsoo come in, half of the members are here". Kyungsoo picked up his suit case and went in, looking around there were many people 'Should I introduce myself, but that would be awkward, I guess I have no choice' he quickly looked around and sighed  "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Do Kyungsoo I hope that we get along, and take care of me", he said bowing down to the 5 boys in the room. "Welcome Kyungsoo my name is Suho I'm the leader of EXO-K," said the male sitting on a arm rest of a white couch, smiling. "My name is Baekhyun, I hope we could become friends" smiled the one sitting on brown sofa, " Annyeong, my name is Chanyeol, even if we are one year apart you don't have to call me 'hyung', I hope we could be friends" laughed the one who opened the door for him. " My name is Sehun, hyung, I hope we get along" said the one stting next to Suho,playing on his phone. And finally the last one " My name is Jongin, but call me Kai" he said glaring at the t.v.

          After greeting with rest, Kyungsoo still felt like a stranger he sees everyone having fun, 'They look like they're having fun, maybe I should trying making friends', "Oh, Kyungsoo remember me, it's Luhan we met during the audition" he turned around only to see the deer-like hyung smiling at him. "Oh, annyeong, hyung, I'm glad I met you", he shaked Luhan's hand and bowed. When suddenly their manger appeared, the boy group greeted him, " Alright, from now on since we have twelve boys some of you would be asign to do chores" ' Really, maybe I should do a simple one like cooking'  he raised his hand while everyone looked at him. "Um I would like to do the cooking around the house,if you guys want" he said looking nervously. It took while to figure out who does each chore:

Kyungsoo: cooking

Baekhyun: washing the clothes

Sehun:cleaning the bathroom

Kai: washes the dishes

Lay: taking the trash out

       It was night, the members all took showers and sat in the big livingroom. Kyungsoo had a feeling someone keeps looking at him, he quickly turned his head only to met with Jongin. When suddenly, in arm wrapped around his shoulder, he quickly return to his position and looked at the person it was Baekhyun. " Say, since some members are sharing rooms, who do you think will share with you?" "I don't really know, but I hope that we could get along" he replied with a smile.  He looked back but Kai was gone ' Weird, I thought I just saw him on the couch, how can he be gone for five second'. " Alright people, here's the list for the people who are sharing rooms", said the manger putting a piece of paper with the name 'Rooms To Share' everyone got up and looked at the paper, Kyungsoo looked at the paper ' Jo-Jongin, why me can I change to someone else, please I'm begging you' he looked up and had his hand over his eyes, he couldn't just believe it he was going to share a room with a bossy maknae. ' Wait, Kyungsoo maybe it won't be so bad' he grabbed his suitcase and off he went to the far left door, he took a deep breath, and he enter the door. He saw Jongin on floor unpacking his belongings, when he suddenly looked up and asked " Which bed do you want to take?" Kyungsoo was deciding which bed to sleep, he notice that the maknae was avoiding his eyes. "I'll take the right side" he said as he opened his suit case too, after packing and getting in his sleeping clothes, he said to Jongin, " So, how did you audition for SM?" "I got in because I won in a beauty contest". After talking about how they got in, Kai turned off the light and both went to bed. Everything was fine when *snore* D.O woke up, and looked at his phone 3:47 AM. ' Aishh, who is that' he looked around, and at was Jongin, he then cover himself and tried to go asleep 'Let me sleep, atleast he doesn't sleep talk, ok Kyungsoo relax and go to sleep sing a song, and everything would be fine'. He started humming and soon he fell asleep. The first day of being a Kpop star...