Girl, Hey you go girl

That Tomboy Girl

 

Seohyun eyes move left and right while looking at the two dresses that was hanging on her closet. She is thinking which dress she wants to wear now to show to Irene. Irene gave these two dresses to her because her mother bought these for her only to find out that the dresses are not fit on her so she decided to give it to Seohyun. She fits both of the dresses but now she doesn’t know which one to wear because both of them are so nice. White or yellow?

 

Luhan comes out from the bathroom with his shirt and pants on. So far, there is nothing wrong for him to wear this because it seems like there are also girls who wore like him. All he can say is thank goodness that he is not alone.

He looks at Seohyun who was pouting while looking at the dressed on her closet. Even from her profile view, she’s still cute. “Those dresses won’t say anything even if you don’t pick both of them.”

Luhan’s sudden voice startles Seohyun and laugh while putting her hand on her chest showing that she was surprised with him. “It’s not that, unnie. Irene gave me these dresses and I thought that I want to wear it today but these dresses are so pretty that I don’t know which one I want to wear for today. Unnie, can you give me a suggestion?” If she can’t choose then, let Luhan choose.

Luhan hesitates about this because he’s not really good around girls and now she asks him to choose a dress for her. How is he going to choose? He goes to her and takes a look on both dresses. Both dresses are in different color; white dress with lace long sleeves; and yellow dress without sleeves. It’s hard for him to choose as well. Like she said, both of them are pretty.

 

“How about-” He suggests. “-white? I like the sleeves but one thing that I want you to do is to wear black pants with it. It’s too short.” There is no doubt that it’s nice but it’s so short. Her can be seen if she doesn’t wear pants.

Seohyun frowns when Luhan gave that idea. Wearing a one piece dress with black pants doesn’t match at all. In fact, it will look weird. Skinny jeans? Maybe, but she rather wears without any pants at all since it’s dress. “Perhaps, did you mean leggings? Or maybe tights?”

Now, it’s Luhan’s turn to look at her with a frown. Leggings? Tights? What are those?

“Why? It looks better with leggings or tights compare to pants.” Seohyun doesn’t understand why Luhan looked at her like that. It’s true though that pants aren’t fit to wear with dress. She can tolerate with skinny jeans but not pants.

“What are leggings and tights?” He asks with questioned look.

Seohyun gasps when Luhan didn’t know those two. “You don’t know leggings and tights? Really?” This is unbelievable when he doesn’t know about leggings and tights. Luhan shakes his head because he really doesn’t know about those two existences.

She goes to her closet and takes two pieces of clothes. One of them is black in color so does the other one but it’s more like a see through. She holds a pants which looks small in size like the size if her legs. Unnie, this is leggings,” Then, she holds the see through one, “-and this is tights.”

So that’s the difference? But it looks the same to him? Well, at least he learned something new.

“I think I want to wear this with this dress.” She raises her tights showing it to Luhan that she wants to wear it with the dress.

Somehow, Luhan doesn’t like the idea of her wearing tights. Her legs can be seen from the see through. “Why don’t you just wear leggings instead of tights?”

Seohyun looks at her leggings and then, smiles before she extends her hand which was holding the leggings to him. “Because I’m giving this to you.”

Luhan blinks as he tried to digest what she was trying to say. She takes his hand and gives him the leggings when he didn’t respond to her. Then, she goes back to her closet while searching for something. She takes out another one piece dress with white top and black bottom skirt and places it in front of Luhan.

 

“I think this dress looks nice on you. Try it, unnie!” She beams in happiness.

Luhan is almost faint when Seohyun asks him to try her dress. Is she for real? She wants him to wear her dress? “This?” Please, don’t!

Much to Luhan’s despair, she nods. “I really want to see you wearing this. Try this, unnie! I bet you look pretty in this.”

No, no, no! This can’t be happening! He did this because he wants to avoid from wearing anything related to girls. His mind is filled with pleading that couldn’t come out from his mouth. He is totally froze in his position, couldn’t figure out what he wants to say.

“I-I can’t wear this. I’m too big in this.” No matter what, he needs to stay away from this disaster. Seohyun pouts when Luhan rejects it making him feel guilty about this. What he should do now? He breaks her heart and her pout makes him feel weak and his heart aches as well. “Okay, I –I will wear this.” He sighs while making his decision. This is the worst decision he ever made.

Seohyun’s eyes gleam in joy when Luhan agrees to wear her dress. She really wants to see him in dress because she wants to know how he looks like when he is being like a real lady. Luhan has a cute face and he must looks pretty when he dressed up.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

Luhan sighs while looking himself in the mirror with Seohyun’s dress. Why did he agree this in the first place? Luckily he was alone here. If anyone from his workplace saw him like this, he will be humiliated for the rest of his life. Surprisingly, Seohyun’s dress fit with his body although it’s a little bit tight but it’s still okay. He didn’t feel like he wants to go to the class today if he wears like this.

 

Seohyun was waiting for him in eager and she smiles brightly once he is out from the bathroom. Unnie! You look so pretty in dress!” She squeals like crazy and praises his look in this dress.

Luhan has no choice but to fake his smile. He is so uncomfortable while wearing this and Seohyun frowns while looking down, specifically to his pants that he didn’t take it off while wearing the dress.

Unnie, you should take off your pants. Why are you wearing it? It doesn’t look nice at all. Didn’t I tell you to wear it with leggings?” She points to his pants.

How is he supposed to wear leggings when it is really tight for him? He is afraid if his precious organ will damage if he is wearing leggings.

 

“I –I’m not used to wear leggings.” He can feel that he will look ugly while wearing these tight and danger-to-his-precious-organ pants.

She looks at him with a smile. “Just try it, unnie. It won’t hurt you.”

It won’t hurt him? No! It will hurt him. It will! Oh, his precious organ!

 

“Oh, by the way unnie, what is your cup size?”

Luhan tilts his head with her sudden question. Why does she want to know about the size of the cup that he drinks? He often uses mug if he wants to drink. He rarely uses cup unless when he is in his office since they provided that.

“Uh, I like to use mug instead of cup.” He told her the truth.

Seohyun blinks her eyes rapidly and slowly parts when Luhan answered her question. She is confused with his answer at first but burst into laugh after that. Now, Luhan is the one who confused with her. Did he answer it wrongly?

 

Unnie, you’re really funny. I didn’t ask you about that cup. I asked you about your bra size.” She managed to say it between her laugh. It’s really funny when Luhan thought about that but finally something has strike in her mind. “Wait unnie, don’t tell me that you didn’t wear a bra.”

Luhan winces when she asked him that. What? Obviously, he didn’t. Why would he when he didn’t have one? “Uh, I-I-I didn’t.” He stuttered. He is not sure what to answer.

Seohyun gapes unbelievable. Did she hear it right? Luhan didn’t wear a bra? How is that even happen? Is that even possible? “Why aren’t you wearing it, unnie?”

He doesn’t know what to answer that. Because there is not needed for him to wear? Because he doesn’t have that two bulging ‘mountains’? He clears his throat before answer her question. “I didn’t like it.” What. A. Great. Answer. Luhan.

“But you have to wear it so that it will look beautiful.” She retorted. But for Luhan, he doesn’t care at all. He doesn’t care about being beautiful. “Let me see your chest so that I can give you the right size.” She was about to put her hands on his chest but he backs away quickly while covering his chest with his arms.

Seohyun wonders why and he says that he feels embarrassed to show it to her. Well, what is he going to show her? He will get busted if he showed his chest. He is so stupid if he did that. But she insists to see his chest that she told him that there is nothing to feel embarrassed about since they’re girls. Yeah, right! ‘Girl’.

“Just give the smallest size. Mine is really small.” Finally, he gave an answer. Seohyun tries to find the smallest bra she had while Luhan thinks on how he is going to wear that. Even the smallest bra will not fit on his chest.

 

“Here is the smallest I’ve ever had, unnie. This was when I’m in high school. It’s a push-up bra.” She hands her bra to him.

Luhan blinks and blushes when he looks at it. He swears that he never touched anything that related to woman’s private things. Meaning, the bra and woman’s underwear. He gulps before his hand slowly reaches to the bra so that he could take it from her. He doesn’t realize that his face turns to red.

Unnie, why did your face become red all of sudden?” She just noticed about that and she doesn’t understand at all.

“I-I-, um, this is the first time I wear like this.” And he never thought that he will wear this while he is here.

“Not even when you’re young?”

He shakes his head. “I wore my brother’s clothes. The one that he didn’t use it anymore or anything that has been worn out.” That’s the truth though. When he was young, his parents never bought anything new to him. Everything he got was from his brother’s old items; clothes, shoes, bags, anything that was owned by her brother previously. He looked like a poor kid when his family was quite rich.

“Then, you should wear this now. Don’t forget to wear the legging.” Seohyun reminded him about the legging while pushing him to the bathroom so that he would change.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

Luhan sighs for don’t know how many times. It looks like today is going to be his worst day ever. If his day is on a piece of paper, he will burn until it becomes ashes. If possible, he would gladly burn this dress too but since it belongs to Seohyun, of course he can’t do that.

He holds up the bra that Seohyun gave to him just now. He sighs again while thinking how he should wear this or even better how he should get rid of this. He can just not wear this because Seohyun knows that he doesn’t wear it. In the end, he gives up and decides to wear it no matter what it takes.

 

He looks himself in front of the mirror after wearing a bra. “Oh, shoot!” He cursed inwardly after seeing himself in bra. This is embarrassing as heck. Why? Just why did he do this? If anything that he regrets from doing something, he will say that this is the thing that he regrets the most. He looks so ugly in this. Like really ugly. He doesn’t even want to look at the mirror again.

He turns to look again and heaves a sigh. How he should make this thing works? He looks around the bathroom and his eyes stop at a roll of tissue. Without thinking any longer, he pulls the tissue and tears it before he crumples it into a ball and puts it into the bra. He repeats the same action again from the next cup.

Once he done, he looks at himself again while trying to act like he doesn’t care about anything when he obviously did care about it. Well, it looks like the bra has form a shape. Then, he wears the dress again and he looks so awkward but he shrugs it off.

One problem has solved! Now the next one; the legging. He holds up the legging while trying to figure out on how to wear this thing. Instead of doing something, he just stares blankly at it, long enough until he brings back to his sense when Seohyun knocks the door asking if anything is okay or does he need any help. Of course, Luhanwould say no.

While holding his breath, he bravely wears the legging. It is really tight and totally hurting his precious organ. ‘Dear my precious organ, please be patient and please don’t get damaged. I want to have a child too.’ He thought himself before awkwardly walks to the room with Seohyun anxiously waiting for him.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

Luhan is sitting on his chair with his hair has been tied up into an apple style. As if wearing a dress isn’t worst enough for him, Seohyun helped him to wear a makeup to make him look beautiful. Why does he have to wear a makeup? He never wears any makeup before.

Seohyun applies some BB cream on Luhan’s face and rubs it all over his face gently. Then, she put peach-colored blusher on his cheeks as well as peach-colored eye shadow.

All of this makeup on his face makes it feels sticky. He feels uncomfortable wearing it. How do girls can stand wearing this especially the one who always put a thick makeup on? Luckily Seohyun applied just a little bit. She said that she prefers to have a little makeup on her face rather than put it a lot. But for Luhan, even just a little can make him feel discomfort.

 

Unnie, I’m going to put eyeliner on your eyes. Don’t blink, okay?” She reminded him about his eyes and it sounds like it has something to do for him not to blink. Seohyun gets closer to his eyes and amazes how pretty his eyes are but at the same cute. Those doe eyes really fit with him. “You have a pair of pretty eyes, unnie. I’m so envy.” She pouted in envy.

However for Luhan, looking at her pout is the cutest thing he had ever seen in his life. One thing that he notices is her eyes. It is sparkling, twinkling and pretty too. He is also envy with her eyes. “Ouch!” He flinched and quickly rubs his right eyes.

Seohyun holds his hand to stop him from rubbing it. He is going to ruin the makeup. Unnie, don’t do that. Look! You smeared the eyeliner on your eyelid.” She said with slightly annoyed and goes to take a tissue.

He never thought that wearing eyeliner would make him feel hurt. Well, not exactly hurt him badly but it’s something that he didn’t expect. He doesn’t know that eyeliner is applied on the slit of the eye. When Seohyun put it on, he quickly shut his eyes tightly. The chances of the eyeliner accidently gets into his eyes are really high. How does it not making him blinking his eyes?

 

After some struggles while wearing eyeliner, Seohyun applied some mascara on his eyelashes and lastly, she applies a pink-colored lipstick on his lip.

“Done!” She uttered happily. “Come! Look at yourself in the mirror. You are so pretty, unnie! You are prettier than me.” She takes his hand and drags him to the mirror.

Luhan feels like he wants faint in instant. Words couldn’t come out as he is looking at someone in front of the mirror. He knows who is he in the mirror but at the same time he doesn’t know who that is. He looks 360 degree from his usual look. This is so embarrassing. But he has to fake a smile and lies to her that he likes it. He feels bad all of sudden.

 

“Really? You like it? Then, you can wear like this again tomorrow!” She suggested.

Luhan quickly shakes his head rapidly with wide eyes. No! He doesn’t want to wear like this tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or forever!

Seohyun giggles after seeing Luhan’s reaction on her idea. “I was just joking, unnie. Of course you wear these only for today but actually, you are really pretty on this.” She clarified that he won’t wear like this again tomorrow.

He lets out a relief sigh when she said that. Thank goodness it’s only for today although he still hates it no matter what. He hopes that none of his friends see him like this. They are going to for the rest of his life. If they about his drunken attitude, imagine how they are going to for becoming a lady.

“Shall we go now?” Seohyun asked with a wide smile on her face.

NOOOOOOO!

 


 

If he was given a choice, he would rather stay in his dorm and not going out at all. He can also fake a sickness to avoid from going to the class like this but he knows that he can’t. There is no choice for him because today he has a test. Avoid a test because he faked a sickness because he doesn’t want to go out at all because right now, he is wearing a dress because Seohyun asked him to would be a huge loss for his mark later.

Seohyun stands up when she saw a bus coming to their direction. She stands in the line while waiting for the bus to stop. Luhan footsteps become heavy all of sudden even his body turns into a stone. He was lucky that there’s no one here yet. So no one has seen him wearing a dress but now the bus is coming. He wonders who the driver is.

 

Unnie, let’s go!” Seohyun called him because he is still sitting on the bench.

He gulps and takes a deep breath before he stands up and gets into the bus. He sees Seohyun bowing to Sehun and sits at her usual seat. As usual, the bus is still empty. He goes inside and greets Sehun and Sehun gawks in awe and shock while looking at Luhan.

Luhan ignores that look and hurriedly sits beside Seohyun. But Sehun’s eyes follow him with his mouth wide opened. No words coming out from his mouth but he is still staring at him in shock which makes Luhan feels uneasy with his stare.

Luhan pretends to look outside of the window and Seohyun turns to Sehun when the bus isn’t moving. “Sehun oppa, close your mouth! Flies might enter your mouth if you leave it wide open like that.” Seohyun reminded him.

Sehun immediately wakes up to his reality and smiles at her while saying sorry. “Is that- Luhan?” He prompted.

Seohyun nods her head with a huge smile plastered on her face like a proud mother. “Yes, she is. I did this to her. Isn’t she pretty, Sehun oppa?” She said in eager tone.

“Yes, she is! I can’t believe this. I thought my eyes are lying but I finally see Luhan as a lady now. She’s truly a lady.” Sehun said with his eyes still on Luhan’s transformation to a lady.

Lady? Truly a lady? No, I’m manly! I repeat, manly! M.A.N.L.Y. Manly!’ Luhan thought while cursing in his head.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

After a few minutes on the bus, it stops at Block 4/5 which is Irene and her juniors’ block. Oh no! What is he going to do now? Irene is going to for sure. He needs to prepare for that.

5 girls enter the bus and greets Sehun as usual but they immediately stop and let out a huge gasp after they saw Luhan. He knew it!

 

Unnie, you’re so pretty! You look like a goddess.” Yeri shrieked in excitement.

“Wow! A tomboy can be this pretty too. I’m so jealous.” Joy crossed her arms while muttering in envy that Luhan looks pretty despite that he is a tomboy.

The 5 girls squeal like a fangirl when they saw Luhan wearing a dress. They can’t stop praising him that he looks so beautiful in dress than in T-shirt and pants.

“She is really like a goddess in this.” Wendy claimed.

“Yah, don’t say that. Seoju is the goddess. If you say that, then she will have a rival.” Irene told off to Wendy.

“I don’t care about that goddess thing, Baechu. If Luhan unnie becomes the university’s goddess, I don’t mind that. I think she deserves it for today.” Seohyun turns to Luhan with a smile.

Goddess? He doesn’t deserve that title at all. The one and only person who deserves that title is the one who sits beside him; Seohyun. From head to toe, outside and inside, everything about Seohyun is so perfect and suit to become a goddess.

 

Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, and Yeri had sat on their place while Irene sat on the seat that next to the driver. Every day, she will whine about how she didn’t get to sit beside Seohyun because of Luhan and Luhan wanted to give up on his seat to give it to her but Irene stopped him and says that she’s kidding. If she is kidding, why did she whine about it every day?

Irene’s mouth couldn’t stop praising Luhan and asks who did everything, who did this and who did that but Luhan’s answer is the same; it is Seohyun.

“Why did you ask her all the time but not me? Don’t you see what I’m wearing now?” Seohyun couldn’t help but feel jealous when her best friend’s attention is all on Luhan but not to her who was wearing a dress which was given from Irene.

“Eh, you look the same. Nothing special. Luhan is more special than you.” Irene gave a bored answer making Seohyun exasperate.

“I’m wearing your dress! Can’t you see?” She touches the sleeves of the dress like she is showing to her.

Irene takes a look and nods. “Oh, okay!”

Seohyun pouts and sulks when Irene gave her a blank reaction of her wearing Irene’s given dress. Meanwhile, Luhan is in awkward position when he becomes the subject that these two friends might end up fighting. He doesn’t know how to calm both of them down and tell them not to fight because of him.

 

“Everyone is paying attention to Luhan unnie! I’m going to protect her at all cost.” Seohyun clings to Luhan’s arm while declaring to Irene.

“Count me in!” Irene took Luhan’s hand and holds it tightly. “Let’s create ‘Luhan Protection Squad’ team.”

“Great!” Seohyun agreed to Irene’s idea before both of them burst into a laughter.

Luhan looks at both of them confusedly. Their friendship is the weirdest friendship he had ever seen or he might say that he has a weirdest friendship ever.

 


 

With Luhan’s transformation, he became the center of attention from everyone and he didn’t like it a bit. He doesn’t mind if his tomboy feature gained a lot of attention although he doesn’t like that one too but with him wearing a dress and makeup, it becomes like he is a celebrity coming to the university. Girls crowded around him while taking his picture. He is not comfortable with all of this but luckily Seohyun and Irene are by his side with their so called protection squad.

 

When he got back to his dorm, he pleaded to Seohyun so that he doesn’t have to wear a dress again and let him wear his usual outfit back. Seohyun was definitely agreed as she said it’s only for today he wears that.

 

The next day, he gets inside the bus and Suho asks him, “You didn’t wear a dress today, Luhan?”

Luhan shakes his head, “Seohyun said it’s only for yesterday.”

“Well, too bad! I was about to ask you out.” He said with a slight disappointment but chuckles after that.

Luhan cringes and shivers when Suho mentioned that he was about to ask him out. He should be glad that he didn’t.

 

 

 

 

 


I'm very very very sorry for the late update. I was busy for the past two weeks that I didn't have a time to update. Anyway, enjoy this chapter about Luhan becomes um, a lady?

I still remember Suho once said that they were supposed to become a girl thing for their concert and during practice, Luhan wore a long hair wig and run around the practice room. Suho saw him and asked the members "Who is that girl?" I don't know whether he was joking at Luhan or he was dead serious that he really mistakenly Luhan as a girl.