I'm so hot

That Tomboy Girl

 

Luhan is getting ready for his wedding that he has been waiting for. Right now, he is in the dressing room along with his friends, and his parents.

He is finally done with everything and just waits for the ceremony. He is really nervous but at the same time, he is so happy that Seohyun is finally become his after a long time. They haven’t meet for a month to prepare for this weeding and he can’t wait to meet her. Basically, he can’t wait for everything especially their honeymoon.

 

“Luhan, you have a guest!” Yixing informed to Luhan and he allowed Yixing to let that guest entered the room.

“Luhan!”

He turns after hearing the familiar happy voice. It’s none other than his own brother, Lu Gao. Luhan immediately runs to him and gives him a tight hug. He removes his hug and notices that Lu Gao’s hands were handcuffed which explains why he doesn’t reply his hug.

“Can you open his handcuff?” Luhan requested to the officer who was coming with Lu Gao. Unfortunately, the officer didn’t dare to break the rule. All the prisoners who were coming out from a prison will be accompanied with a police officer and their hands must be handcuffed. Luhan is definitely disappointed with it but nevertheless, he is coming to his wedding. That’s what makes him feel better.

“What is this criminal doing here?” Both of the boys heard the screaming from their mother who is mad with Lu Gao’s presence. In fact, all the people in that room heard that as well.

Luhan stands in front of Lu Gao to prevent his mother going to him. He doesn’t want any fight but sadly, it was his parents who create that trouble for him. He wants everything in peace and calm without any ruckus. “I invited him, mom. And he would love to come too. Is there anything wrong about that?” Lu Gao’s presence is also was approved by Seohyun’s parents. At first, they didn’t let him to come but after Seohyun persuaded her parents, they agreed although they were hesitated.

“How could you do this to us! We don’t want any relation between that . And you? You even let him to come here and bring a shame to our family?” His father retorted.

“This is my wedding and I’m allowed to invite anybody I want!” Luhan once again raised his voice to his parents in anger. But then, he heaves a sigh after he regains his composure. He really doesn’t want to raise his voice to his parents but he has patient too. When his patient reaches its limit, he will explode without him thinking any single thing. “Please, mom, dad! I-If you don’t want to see Lu Gao’s face, j-just leave the room.” He tried to sound normal without making an obvious that his voice is almost cracked from holding his tears.

With that, Luhan’s parents leave the room in furious. They didn’t accept Luhan’s decision to bring Lu Gao to his wedding. They thought that Lu Gao ruined their status and brought a lot of shame to them.

 


 

“I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride now.”

All the guests clap for the couple that is now officially married. Luhan and Seohyun face each other and Luhan couldn’t stop admiring Seohyun’s beauty in wedding dress. From the moment she arrived here, his eyes are only focusing on her and no one else. It’s like there is a magnet that made him attracted to her.

He slowly lifts her veil and wraps her waist with his arms before he carefully leans closer to her lips. Both of them still remember their first kiss or they called it as an ‘accident first kiss’ because that kiss wasn’t supposed to happen but it did. They admit themselves that they are nervous with their second kiss because it’s been a long time they haven’t kiss since their first kiss and no one knows how crazy their heartbeat is.

Seohyun closes her eyes when Luhan is getting closer to her and she could feel his slow breath on her face. Then, she feels something soft planted on her lips and she can hear the crowd cheer for them as they kiss. His kiss is gentle and slowly he deepens the kiss but not as much as their first kiss.

They pull out the kiss and look at each other. Seohyun avoids from looking at Luhan but he lifts her chin to face her. He could see a red tint on her cheeks and he knows that is not from her makeup or anything. He swears that Seohyun looks amazing and breathtaking in wedding dress. Meanwhile, Seohyun thought that Luhan looks so handsome in suit. She wants to say that he is manly too but it is better she keeps it to herself because she knows how he will react when she calls him ‘manly’.

 

“Finally, you’re my wife.” Luhan had been waiting for this for so long. He doesn’t even know how to describe his happiness now because the word ‘happy’ isn’t enough for him. It’s more than happy and he is not sure if there is a word for that.

“I can’t believe that I got married. It’s like I’m dreaming. It feels like yesterday that I declared to my parents that I don’t want to get married ever but now, I’m wearing a wedding dress and said ‘yes’ to the man that I love the most.” For one month, she kept wondering whether she is really going to get married because it is an unbelievable moment. The word ‘love’ never exist in her life in fact the word ‘boy’ itself is disgust for her but Luhan changed it for her. Though he is not the first person that she opened up to guys but he is the first person who taught her what love is.

Luhan gives Seohyun a peck on her lips which surprised Seohyun. “I love you, Seo Joohyun. For the rest of my life.” He said with a smile that she dies for.

“I-I love you too, Luhan oppa. For the rest of my life.” Seohyun said the exact words that he said while stuttering because she didn’t expect a peck from him. She couldn’t hide her big smile while looking at him. It’s hard to resist him.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

Luhan and Seohyun are busy entertaining the guests as they were coming to congratulate them. Though they just wanted to do the ceremony as simple as they could but with the number of guests that they invited, it’s impossible that the ceremony isn’t going to be merrier. Luhan invited his workmates with his friends become his best man while Seohyun invited her university friends and lecturers too.

Seohyun’s lecturer; Miss Kim Taeyeon came with Baekhyun as expected and she congratulates the couple with an amaze reaction because Miss Kim never thought her student will get married first before her. She nudges to Baekhyun and asks him when they are going to get married. Baekhyun said soon and invited the couple as well with Miss Kim mocks him that they haven’t even plan it yet.

Then, the drivers of SM Women University; Suho, Chen, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Kai, and Sehun congratulates them after Miss Kim and Baekhyun. The drivers give advice to Luhan that he should protect Seohyun with everything and he immediately pulls Seohyun by her waist and hugs her tightly before saying that they shouldn’t worry about it because he will do it without anyone tells him. However, they cringe with Luhan’s action and tease them not to do their affection in front of public.

 

“Seoju!”

Seohyun is looking at the person who shouted her name and it’s obvious that she knows who is calling her. Of course, no one else called her ‘Seoju’ except Irene. She shrieks when she saw her and jumps in happiness while hugging her tightly.

“Congratulation, Seoju!” Irene congratulated with an excited voice. “Make a baby fast! I want to see Seoju junior or Luhan junior.” She added.

Seohyun gasps at Irene’s remarks. What the heck is she talking about? In front of Luhan? In public? Out loud? She feels embarrassed with Irene now and she can’t even look at Luhan now because of Irene. Can Irene for once not to talk something ert in front of her especially when Luhan is around?

“Hey, don’t forget to bring my present to your honeymoon! You must follow my order, okay?” Irene gave a present beforehand and the present is really small, something that Seohyun didn’t expect that Irene would give. She thought that Irene would give her something big or something but she gave a small box with stated there that she should bring it to honeymoon. Irene also warned her not to open it before that.

“What if I don’t want?” Seohyun decided to a bit.

“Yah! Don’t do that! You’re going to regret it for the rest of your life. Just bring it and follow everything with what I’ve written there. I’m sure you’re going to love my present and I bet Luhan will thank me for this.” Irene looks at Luhan at the corner of her eyes with a teasing smile.

Luhan blinks when his name was mentioned but he didn’t hear what Irene said because he was too busy talking with a guest who is his workmate. “I heard you called my name. What is it?”

“Nothing! We're just talking about Baechu’s present for me.” Seohyun cut Irene from saying anything. Oppa, she is so stingy. She only gave me a small present. Shouldn’t she give me something big and special?” She whined to him about Irene’s gift.

“Right? And that’s Joohyun’s present. What about mine?” Luhan playfully asked Irene about his present.

“Eh? Luhan, your present is with Seoju. I’m sure you’re going to love it.” Irene winked while assuring that the couple will like her present but they just shrug it off.

 

After Irene, Lu Gao comes to Luhan to congratulate him. “I need to go back now. Hope you have fun with your wife.” Lu Gao winked to him in a teasing way making Luhan clears his throat as he gets what Lu Gao meant. Lu Gao leans to his ear while whispering something that turns his ears to red. “If you want me to call you manly, make a baby first. But for now,” he faces Luhan, “I will call you a cute boy!” He spoke in excited voice while pinching Luhan’s cheeks.

Luhan groans while trying to pull Lu Gao’s hands off from his cheeks. He is annoyed when his brother called him cute boy. Again! “Just wait and see! When my wife gets pregnant, I’m going to tell you right away!” He proclaimed in determined before he realized what he just said. He takes a glance at Seohyun who is beside him and she is looking at him in baffled. Both of them try to pretend that nothing is happening but the blush on their cheeks is so obvious.

As for Seohyun, she is happy to see Luhan is happy to meet his brother. Although his brother had done something that can’t be forgiven, anything that makes her husband happy is the most important. Besides, Luhan didn’t have anything to do with his brother’s act. They are different ever since they were young but it’s nice to see the change. However, she noticed that Luhan’s brother didn’t turn to her even though she is just beside Luhan. Maybe he doesn’t want to look at her because he felt guilty.

“Okay, then! Suit yourself. But, I’m still going to call you cute.” Lu Gao continued to pinch Luhan’s cheeks. “I can’t get enough of your cheeks.”

Luhan shrieks because Lu Gao’s pinch is so hard that he could feel that his cheeks are going to bleed. After sometime, Lu Gao lets go of his hands when the police officer told that he should back now. He gives a nod to the officer before he turns to Luhan in sad look. Like every time Luhan visits him, Lu Gao will ask the same question to him; ‘Will you come and visit me?

Luhan hugs him and tells him that he will never forget about that and he promises that he will come when he has time. “See you soon!” Their hands are still holding each other and both of them are reluctant to let it go but they have to when the officer pulls Lu Gao to take him back.

They manage to wave at each other until Lu Gao disappears from his sight.

 


 

The newlywed couple closes the door and heads to the living room. They look around the living room that is full with their wedding presents that leaves almost no space for them to walk. These presents will take a lot of time for them to open it and the most main thing is where are they going to put all these presents? These things will take up a lot of room in this home and hopefully they can get an idea on how to arrange it.

Luhan wraps his left arm around Seohyun’s shoulder while sighing when he looks at the living room. “Where are we going to put these?” Both of them thought the same thing but no answer is coming out from their mouth. “Shall we open the present first or shower?” He decided to ask Seohyun. Which one she wants to do first?

Seohyun puts her hand on her chin like thinking position and finally, she gets what she wants to do first. “First, we take a shower. Then, dinner, and lastly, open these presents. What do you think, oppa?” She turns to Luhan and flinches a little when she realized that he is close to her. She is finally aware that his arm around her shoulder.

This is a surprise for her. She knows that she often initiated a hug with Luhan but he never responded to her hug and it make her disappointed a bit. However, this time, he starts it first. This makes her heart becomes flutter in excitement.

“Anything that you want to do, honey! Let’s take a shower first.” Luhan kisses Seohyun’s forehead before he walks to his room. “By the way honey, you can put your clothes in my room now since you’re going to sleep with me.” He added while giving her a wink.

Seohyun is totally frozen in her spot. Did he just kiss her forehead? She puts her right hand on her cheek while grinning. The last time he did that was when he sent her to university after that incident but after that, never. Why does her heart beat become extremely fast? Why does she feel the heat on her cheeks? Why? Just why? He makes her feel breathless with his touch. It doesn’t make sense. Sure she touched him before but why does she feel all these things now? Is this really love?

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

Seohyun is busy arranging her clothes that need to be put on Luhan’s wardrobe but she needs to wait for him to put her things in there. She needs his permission. After a few minutes, she heard the bathroom door is opened and turn to him to tell about her clothes. Oppa, I- Ah!” She immediately turns her back while covering . She couldn’t believe that she just saw him shirtless with only towel wraps around his waist.

Luhan blinks his eyes in confused but slowly smiles at her adorable reaction. He walks slowly and gives her a back hug while putting his chin on her left shoulder. “What is it, honey?” He asked in soft voice that soothes to hear.

Meanwhile, Seohyun almost gasps when the sudden contact from her husband. She can feel the warmth from his body and a little bit cold on her neck and left cheek because of his damp hair but nevertheless, this makes her feel tremble in excitement, anxious and everything that she couldn’t make up her mind.

She didn’t hear that Luhan had asked her the same question and is taken aback when Luhan kissed her collar bone. She debates herself in her mind whether she should push him away or just let him do what he wants but he is her husband after all. Those sensual moves from him are supposed to be normal but why she feels like she is not ready yet to let herself being taken by Luhan?

“Honey?”

She brought back to her sense when Luhan called her ‘honey’. Why does he call her that though? But she has to admit, it sounds so lovely when he called her that because it makes her feel very special. “Uh, those clothes! I need to wait for you to put it inside your wardrobe.” Her voice is so shaky while trying to answer.

Luhan kisses her chubby cheek and his hug tightens which only caused her to stiffen even more. Who wouldn’t when he is shirtless and even though she is fully covered, she could still feel there is some kind of jolt when his skin contacted with her body. Imagine when her skin is really touching with his, it will make her go crazier than before.

“My wardrobe is yours now. There is no need to ask my permission.” He looks at her clothes on the bed before he returns to his position. “What about the clothes for honeymoon? Have you packed it?” Seohyun shakes her head quickly before she tells him to choose it for her. She didn’t realize what she had just said. He turns her around and plants a kiss on her lips. “Okay, I will choose it for you. Now, go and take a shower, my smelly honey!” He pushed her out of his room playfully before he closes the door.

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun is still dumbfounded with everything that happened just now. She is on cloud nine with all those Luhan’s romantic action though she was so stiff because it was unexpected but still, it makes her feel so happy. She can’t leave her huge smile on her face and goes to her room to take a shower.

 


 

Right now, Seohyun and Luhan are opening their wedding presents one by one. They are happy with the presents but some guests gave the same things as the other guest to them which makes them wondering where to keep all these while some of the presents can be used by them now since it’s not available yet.

Before they opened the presents, they had dinner first which Luhan cooked it for both of them. Seohyun is literally having a little heart attack when she saw Luhan was cooking in the kitchen without wearing any shirt except knee-length sweat short. When she asked why he doesn’t wear any shirt, he said that the weather is quite hot and he is used to wear like this. Seeing him like that made Seohyun’s cheek flushed in red when back then, she did the same thing to him.

 

“Ugh!” Luhan groaned while putting one of the presents at the side. He is already unwrapped it but it wasn’t fully unwrap and Seohyun wonders what is the present and who gave it that made her husband is annoyed and decides to ask him. “My friends just gave something stupid.”

“What did they give?” She is really curious about the present.

“Do you really want to see it?” Luhan asked and from the sound of it, he hesitates to show what the present that his friends gave is. “Okay, then!” He sighs when Seohyun nodded her head. He takes the present and unwraps it revealing that the present that his friends gave to him is… baby diapers? “They are so stupid!” Luhan mentally cursed Yifan, Zitao, and Yixing about this. He doesn't know whether Minseok is involved as well or not.

On the other hand, Seohyun blushed after looking at the present. That’s one of a kind. Of course no one would give baby diapers to a newlywed couple. Though their intention is nice but still, it’s quite rare.

 

After opened all the wedding presents, the couple is very tired and decides to sleep since they are heading to Busan tomorrow for their honeymoon. Both of them are waiting for that and hopefully they can enjoy their honeymoon there.

 


 

That night, both of them sleep with their back facing each other because they claimed that it’s really hot and thought that it will get hotter if they hug each other. However, Seohyun couldn’t sleep at night because it’s simple, the room is hot. In Luhan’s room, there is no air conditioner because he stays alone and thought that it would be wasting and to think that he has to pay the bill, it’s better he doesn’t have an air conditioner. Besides that, he can just sleep without wearing anything and he is really used to that.

But Seohyun, she couldn’t stand this heat at all. She is wearing a fully covered nightwear and didn’t dare to wear something short because Luhan is here even though he is her husband. She feels so embarrassed and shy to wear like that now but the heat is so unbearable. She keeps turning left and right to find a comfortable position to sleep but she couldn’t.

She sits up feeling restless before turning to Luhan. He is not moving at all and he is probably sleeping. Well maybe, just maybe, she can take off her shirt so that she feels better. Luhan wouldn’t notice it because he is sleeping, right? With brave, she takes off her shirt and throws it on the floor before she lays her back on the bed. That’s better.

However, she feels that her bra is disturbing her and it feels so uncomfortable. Should she take it off the bra as well? But what if Luhan noticed it? Ugh! She couldn’t think about it. But it’s true that her bra makes her feel uncomfortable and she could feel the sweat drops on her chest. This won’t do. She sits up again and unhooks the bra and throws it on the floor before she lies back again. Now, it’s much better.

One problem solved, another one comes. It’s her legs. She keeps kicking her legs because of the heat and it’s scorching hot. She can’t take it anymore. She sits up again and turns to Luhan. He is still not moving. How can he sleep in this kind of temperature? If she takes off her pants, the only thing she left is her . Another big embarrassment! But Luhan is sleeping anyway. He is not going to notice. Without feeling any embarrass, she gladly takes off her pants which only leaving her on and lies down the bed. It’s even better than anything.

Her back is facing to Luhan’s back and leaves a space so that he won’t notice that she is . She closes her eyes with a smile on her face. Now, she doesn’t suffer anymore. All of sudden, she senses that Luhan is finally moving after being static for don’t know how long time and then, she feels a skin contact and a hand is wrapping her closely. Does that mean-?

 

“Someone’s .” Luhan whispered softly. And it sounds so seductive.

Seohyun gulps when Luhan found out that she is . “Y-You haven’t slept yet?” It’s surprising that he is not sleeping and could it be that he knows that she took off her attire?

“I can’t sleep because the bed kept bouncing and saw you sit. I was about to wake up and to calm you but then I saw you take off your shirt. I thought that you’re just going to take off your shirt only but you also took off your pants as well.” He explained.

This is unbelievable. Right now, she wants to hide somewhere because no one can explain how embarrassed she is with Luhan. She didn’t say any word but she feels a little hot on her legs because Luhan basically wraps his leg around hers and his sweat shorts is the cause of it.

Oppa, your pants is disturbing me. Take it off!” She commanded without noticing the smirk on her husband’s face.

Luhan kisses her neck before he whispers something that makes her eyes gone wide. “If I take my pants off, I will be left nothing.” She understands what he meant. Does that mean that he didn’t wear any at all inside his sweat pants? Is it for real? “But since you asked for it, I will do it for you.” He said before he moves his body on top of her.

Seohyun gasps with his action and she quickly covers her chest so that he won’t be seeing her ‘mountains’. Meanwhile, Luhan caresses her head and trails to her neck, then her shoulder and it continues until his hand reaches her waist, mainly to the waistband of her . The touch from his hand is so spine-tingling but it’s pleasurable.

He removes her hand from her chest and she didn’t protest it at all. It’s like her hands are becoming weak to him that she doesn’t have any strength to fight back. He looks at her body up and down specifically to the body part that she hides from everyone and he is first person to look at it with full desire and lust in his doe eyes.

Slowly, he leans closer to her and kisses her neck which gives her a shiver inside her body and her arms involuntarily wrap around his neck to pull him closer feeling the soft lips on her bare skin. Luhan pulls away the kiss and looks at Seohyun with a naughty smirk plastered on his face.

“I want to make you mine.” He muttered softly but there is a seductive feeling when Seohyun heard it.

Seohyun puts her palms on his cheeks while caressing it gently with her thumb without forgetting the smile on her face. “If you want it then, I will follow your order.” She gave a green light to him.

 

Both of them smile at each other lovingly before Luhan plants his lips on hers and begins to kiss her with passionate before they spend their night together.

 

 

 

 

 


Enjoy this chapter and comments are love! <3