You, me, and them

That Tomboy Girl

 

~6 years later~

 

Seohyun is preparing for dinner before Luhan comes back when she heard a crying sound from her daughter in the room. She rushes to the room but before that she passes the living room and gasps when the living room is in mess with toys, books, and crayons scattered around.

She puts her hands on her hips before turning to her three kids who were doing something that she doesn't know what. "Kids, clean this mess before papa comes back!" She commanded them. However, they ignore her which makes Seohyun to become angry. "Lu Xuan! Lu Min! Lu Mina!" She called all her three kids with full name. The kids turn to their mother while looking innocent like they didn't do anything wrong. But before Seohyun could scold them, another crying sound is heard again making Seohyun freak out. "Xiao, mama is coming!" She quickly skips to the room.

Meanwhile, the three kids focus back to what they were playing.

 

*click*

 

The three kids turn to the wall which is located near to the entrance door. They know who is the one who comes home.

Luhan closes the door after he is back from work. Now, he works as a senior superitendent and it's an honour for him for being promoted to a high rank. People just can't believe that the senior superintendent has a baby-faced which up until now he is still being called cute even after having children. He walks towards the living room and perhaps his little 'officers' are there.

 

"Welcome home, papa!" The eldest, Xuan greeted him first followed by the twins, Min and Mina. They bow to Luhan 90 degree with their tiny hands on their tummy.

Luhan smiles while looking at his children. He and Seohyun were the one who taught them about this custom. It's easier to teach them now while they still listened to them. On the other hand, Luhan is known for being strict to his children but behind the strictness, there is a love and caring side of him.

"Honey, welcome hom-" Seohyun came out from the room while bringing Xiao along but was flabbergasted with the living room's condition. Just before, it was in mess and now, it's clean. It's impossible that these kids would clean up within a second. "Kids, where are you hiding your things?" She feels so suspicious about this.

"We keep it in the box, mama." Xuan answered and also to burst her mother's bubble that they didn't hide it.

But Seohyun still feel suspicious about this. She thought that if they didn't clean up before Luhan comes back and he saw the mess, he will scold them. These kids listen to Luhan more than her. To confirm their answer, Seohyun opens the box of their toys and what Xuan said is true. But it still doesn't make sense on how they cleaned up really fast.

"What's wrong, honey?" Luhan could sense that there is a problem between Seohyun and the kids. Seohyun told him that she asked them to clean the mess before he comes back but they ignored her. This makes Luhan to become slightly angry with his kids' attitude. They don't listen to their mother or even respect her. "Why aren't you listen to mama?" He asked with slightly angry tone. At this moment, the three kids didn't dare to say anything because their father is angry at them. "I want you to say sorry to mama. Now!"

The three kids go to Seohyun while lining up to apologize to their mother. Seohyun kneels down to reach their level. "I'm sorry, mama." Xuan apologized first as he is the eldest. He bows to Seohyun before hugging as well as giving a kiss on the lips.

"Say that 'I will listen to you now'." Luhan added.

Xuan followed what his father said to his mother. Next is Min. He apologizes, bows, and promised that he will listen to her before hugging Seohyun and a kiss. Lastly is Mina. Mina has been crying from the time her eldest brother apologized to her mother. Seohyun wipes her tears and tells her to stop crying. She also said to her daughter that she forgave her and so on.

After all the kids apologized to their mother, Luhan allows them to watch TV since their favorite cartoon is about to start.

 

"The soup!" Seohyun frantically goes to the kitchen after she remembered that she was cooking something in the kitchen before she went to Xiao. Luckily that she did turn off the fire if not, the house will be in fire.

Luhan shakes his head before following her to the kitchen. He stares at her lovingly and seeing how she holds Xiao on her left hand while the other one is working on the soup, he decides that he should help her by taking Xiao from her. Seohyun is so thankful that Luhan is helping her despite that he is just back from his work and is tired with all the works ever since he got promoted. Even though there are the times when Luhan went back home late at night, he never forgets to spend his time with his family.

Suddenly, there is a farting sound following with an unpleasant smell from little Xiao. That smell caused Luhan and Seohyun to scrunch up their nose to prevent them from smelling more while whining how smelly it is.

"Ugh, Xiao's farting is even worse than adults!" Luhan whined.

"I just changed her diaper a few minutes ago." Seohyun said.

"What?" Luhan is surprised but this is not the first time Xiao pooped in newly changed diapers. He gives a side-eye glance to Xiao who is smiling while her thumb. "Why do you like to poop when papa is holding you?"

"Because Xiao wants to take a bath with her papa." Seohyun playfully answered making Luhan rolls his eyes.

"Like I've never taking a bath with her."

"Honey, make sure that she doesn't fall like yesterday!" Seohyun reminded him. Yesterday, Xiao fell in the tub and almost drowning. Luckily Luhan managed to get her out from the water. It was a heart attack moment for him. Luhan said okay but defends himself that it was not his fault that Xiao was jumping on the tub. "By the way honey, can you bathe Jian as well? He has been sleeping and I don't want to disturb his sleeping time. Please!" Seohyun makes puppy eyes because she knows that Luhan won't resist it.

"You don't have to do that because I know what I should do." His remark caused Seohyun to pout. "It's not sarcasm. It's my responsibility for our children. Now, cook something delicious so that we can be full with your delicious home cooking." He gives Seohyun a peck on her lips before going for a shower.

 

After 6 years of marriage, the couple is blessed with five children. A lot, right? There is an interesting part of their children's story.

Their first child is Lu Xuan who is currently 5 years old. He is going to kindergarten which is nearby the school where Seohyun is working. Second and third child is the twins; Lu Min and Lu Mina. Both of them are 3 years old and they are fraternal twins with Min is a boy while Mina is a girl.

Here is the interesting part comes. The fourth child is Lu Xiao who is 1 year 5 months old and the fifth child is Lu Jian who is 6 months old. The age difference between Xiao and Jian is just 11 months! Or maybe not exactly 11 months but more than 10 months. The surprising part is Xiao and Jian were born on the same year but different month. Xiao was born in the end of January while Jian was born in the early of December.

If it's not because of Luhan's back then, Seohyun wouldn't get pregnant when Xiao was just 7 months.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

It's bedtime and Luhan and Seohyun are preparing themselves to go to bed. Seohyun is applying some night cream to maintain her skin while Luhan is just entering the bathroom.

"Are the kids asleep?" Seohyun asked as Luhan was the one who put them to bed. "And the babies?" Luhan gives a  nod to Seohyun assuring that their kids are sleeping peacefully. He decided to help her with the kids when Seohyun was busy washing the dishes.

Luhan comes close to Seohyun with a grin like there is something that he wants from her. "Honey, today is Friday." He began.

Seohyun turns to him while raising her eyebrow. "So?" She asked coldly.

He knows that she is pretending. "Come on, honey! You know what I want. Besides, I've been waiting for three weeks! It's really killing me, honey." He begged on her but Seohyun paid no attention to him. That's when something crossed in his mind. "Don't tell me that you're still on period? But I've check the cycle and you should be finished by now."

Seohyun turns to him in stunned. There are the times that she doesn't care about her menstrual cycle but Luhan is keenly following her cycle and she doesn't understand why. However, she knows why he do that. He doesn't want another Jian accident again. Back then, after she finished her period, they would do it every week. When Xiao was just 2 months old, they did it because Luhan wanted to do it so bad and didn't realize that Seohyun is on ovulation phase. They only know about Seohyun's pregnancy when they were bringing Xiao for medical checkup. After having a constant vomitting which raised the curiousity of the nurses there and recommended her to do urine test. While meeting with the doctor, she announced the couple that Seohyun is pregnant for 5 months. Both of them can't forget their reaction after the doctor told them.

"Please, honey!" Luhan let out puppy eyes but pouts when Seohyun didn't turn to him at all. "Honey!" He smacked her causing her to flinch before she glares at him. She retaliates back by smacking his and Luhan smacks back playfully and it continues until both of them stop while laughing at their childish antic earlier. "So, honey?" He holds her upper arms while asking whether she agrees or not with his offer.

Seohyun gives him a nod while smiling and it really makes Luhan feel happy with that. He immediately carries her in bridal style and takes her to the bed and enjoy their night together.

 


 

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

Luhan and Seohyun groan when their alarm is ringing non-stop indicating that they should get up for work. Both of their hands reach their phone and press the snooze button before they snuggle each other and continue to sleep. After 5 minutes, their alarm rings again and again they repeat the same step until the alarm rings for the fifth time before they really wake up from sleep.

After waking up, they enter the bathroom together for brushing their teeth, washing their faces, and peeing. Yes, they are aware that someone is peeing and they don't care about that.

Seohyun comes closer to Luhan who was done with his shaving and washes his face. She takes a small towel and wipes off the water on his face. Luhan then grabs her waist and kisses her soft lips while greeting to her. "Good morning, honey!" His voice is really pleasant to hear. It makes her day start in a good mood before she faces the trouble from her students.

Seohyun is now a teacher; a secondary teacher of an all-boys school to be exact. It's really funny because back then, she hates boys so much and now she has to deal with boys because of her school. At first, she hates it so much to be in that school because it is full of boys but that is the only school that closes to her home and in that school as well, there is a kindergarten and nursery so it's easier for her to pick her children there. She can't have her parents to take care her kids because they live far away and Luhan's parents had move to China after they retired. That is the only option they had.

 

"Honey, where is my uniform?" Luhan asked Seohyun who was in the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

"I've already put it on the iron board. Have you chosen my work attire, honey?" Seohyun asked.

"Yes, I did. My honey is going to look fabulous in this." He commented before he irons his uniform and Seohyun's work attire.

Every morning, Seohyun will work in the kitchen while Luhan irons the attire as well as look after their children. Besides Xiao and Jian, the rest of the children can handle themselves alone without their parents help. Xuan can manage of taking the bath for Min and Mina and or help his father with Xiao and Jian. He is such a good brother. Usually after they are done, they will watch their favorite cartoon on TV while their parents are getting ready for themselves.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

Luhan enters the bathroom to take a shower. He takes off his shirt and pants as well as his and put them into the lauundry basket before he is heading towards the shower room. He opens the shower room revealing Seohyun inside that welcomes him with a smile before Luhan steps inside the shower room.

It's pretty usual for them to be like this. They don't mind being together and taking a shower together in one shower room. They need to go to work and they need to be fast so that's the only way ťhey won't get late. So far, nothing outrageous happened in the bathroom when they are together except on weekend but depends on their mood but mostly, it is just them flirting each other.

 

After that, they wear their work attire; Luhan in police uniform and Seohyun in white blouse with blue stripes and blue skirt. Luhan personally chose that dress for her in fact, he chose her dress for her attire to go to work. Besides that, he also dresses her up like styling her hair, sometimes put on some makeup on her and because of that, Seohyun often looks younger and looks like a single lady when in reality, she has five children. Because of that, she becomes students' favorite teacher and not only students who have a crush on her, sometimes the male teachers also flirted on her but only to feel disappointed when they found out that she is married. There are the times, the students' father who also comes to come to school to send their sons just to look at Seohyun.

Luhan takes the blue headband and puts in on Seohyun's head. He combs the fringe so that it will look neat and cute. He also combs her long straight hair that he straightened earlier using hair straightener. Then, he takes a look at Seohyun to make sure that she looks great before he takes an eyeliner and applies it on her eyes. "Okay, done! You look really great now."

Seohyun looks at herself in front of the mirror. She really looks so young like a 17 years old girl. No one would believe that she is a mother. Sometimes, she doesn't know why Luhan would do this to her because it would make other men misunderstood her as a single lady but Luhan said that he loves to see Seohyun to be pretty and doesn't care about other guys because he believes that she will say that her husband dressed her up. Meanwhile Seohyun, she doesn't know what to say but she just play along with her husband's love to dress her up like she is a doll or a mannequin. She swears that she never saw Luhan like this and she remembered how she always becomes his model whenever he found a hairstyle in the internet.

 


 

"I want all of you to behave yourself, listen to the teachers, and don't break the rules. If papa and mama received any complaints from the teachers, you will get from us!" Luhan warned to his kids in strict tone. He doesn't like it when his kids create a lot of trouble whenever they are not around. Although he knows that his strictness will give pressure to them, he wants them to be discpline in everything so that there won't be any problem later.

 

After sending their children in the kindergarten and nursery, Luhan said goodbye to Seohyun as her school is really close to the kindergarten. In fact, the kindergarten  and nursery itself is inside the school. Though the school is an all-boys school, the kindergarten accepts girls too but when they grow up, it's up to their parents where they are going to school. As for Luhan and Seohyun, they haven't think about Xuan's school yet because he is just 5 years old and they will start to think about it when he reaches 6 years old. In their opinion, they didn't want Xuan to be placed in the same school as Seohyun. They know how much pressure for both Seohyun and Xuan if they were placed in the same school.

"Make sure that no one is flirting with you. I'm going to find him and put him in jail." Luhan gives a kiss on her head while warning her about that. He knows that not only the teachers, students and even the father of the students also have a huge crush on her. Everyday, Seohyun will bring love letters from the students and he can't help but to cringe with the students' behavior. They are coming to school to study not to flirt with their teacher!

"Look, who is talking? The guy who picked this dress, who became my makeup artist, and also my hairstylist. Mr. Lu, if you don't want that to happen, you shouldn't dressed me like a high school girl." She nagged at him. Of course, he knows what he should do if he doesn't want that to happen.

"You're mine and I can do anything what I want and I will take care of you really well. If someone tried to take you away from me, I won't hesitate to fight back for it. I went through a lot just to be with you and suddenly, some random guy wants you because you're pretty. They need to know who is behind your prettiness." He bragged at her. Those words indeed melted Seohyun a lot because she feels like someone is looking after her like she is the most expensive car in the world. That's how he described it to her. Most guys will say that their car is their real wife and how they love their car more than they love their wife. But for Luhan, he used that statement for Seohyun. He described Seohyun as the car that he wants buy so badly and to buy it, he must work hard just to get it. He explained that if he wants Seohyun so bad, he will do everything just to make her as his wife. Some guys take care of their cars like they washed it everyday, polished it, everything to make their cars look presentable but Luhan, he is grooming her to make her look beautiful like how guys did with their cars. There is a quote saying that 'behind every successful men, there is a woman who is his wife' and Luhan decided to add one more, 'behind a lady's beauty, there is a man who is her husband'. Not sure whether everyone will understand it.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

Seohyun walks back to the office after her second class. "Good morning, Seo-seonsaengnim!" Greeted two students who walked back to their class after sending the exercise books to the office. Seohyun smiles while replying back to those boys without her knowing that after they passed by, the two boys glance up and down of her back while murmuring about that excitingly. Those students should be lucky that her husband wasn't around.

As soon as she reached her table, it was full with the exercise books as well as the love letters from the students. Who doesn't love her? She is the kindest teacher ever in the school but she is not always that kind. Without the students aware, she often gives a death glare if the students didn't listen to her or didn't finish their homework that she gave. She rarely scolds the students but they said that it's better that you don't make her angry because she is going to make you suffer by giving a lot of homeworks or threatened that she will no longer teach their class if they failed her subject or she will be replaced by a teacher who is fierce. Those threats doesn't seem to be so much but it works!

While she was marking the books of her students, her phone beeps indicating a phone call and it is from the kindergarten teacher. This doesn't look good. One of her kids are making a problem. She picks up the phone and prepares for the worst, "Hello?" She greeted calmly. Her forehead forms a crest after hearing a bad news from the kindergarten teacher. "I will be there right away." She hangs up and rushes to the kindergarten.

 


 

"Your son hit my son and even accused him for stealing! How do you teach your son when you are a teacher?"

Seohyun just keeps quiet feeling annoyed with the lady who is a mother of a little boy who keeps nagging non-stop. She received a call from the teacher and it turned out that Xuan and the other boy just got into a fight. Xuan said that the boy is actually stealing all the money from a girl and he saw that before he decided to confront that boy. He also admitted that he did hit the boy but it's because the boy hit him first when that boy doesn't want to give the money back to the girl. Seohyun, of course she is mad with her son's behavior but when she took a several glance at her son, she seems to believe that what Xuan said is true. She knows when Xuan did wrong or not. If he is wrong, he will admit or even if he didn't, he will avoid everyone's eyes and his face will show that he is regret for doing it but now he is not like that. His eyes shows some kind of fire staring straight to that boy as well as the mother.

"I want to bring this matter to police. Let that brat in jail!" The mother said angrily and even dared to bring this little matter to the police. And a kid in jail? Where is her brain? The principal and the other teacher try to calm the mother down and ask her not to rush this thing because it's not serious at all. "Not serious? Accusing my son for stealing is not serious? Are you kidding me? I don't care! My husband is working with the prime minister and he will make sure that this kid will go to the jail. I want you to call the police now!"

Before the teacher can do anything, Seohyun stands up, "I will call my husband now if you want to. My husband is a police. Now excuse me, I need to call him." She steps out of the office without waiting for the mother and the teachers' reaction about how she is seriously calling her husband to come.

 

Luhan finally comes after 20 minutes and he is pleasantly surprised to find out that Xuan is getting into trouble. At first, he is mad with him but after looking at his son's face, he thinks the same as Seohyun; Xuan is not guilty in this. Firstly, Luhan begins to ask some questions to that boy but he starts to cry whenever Luhan asked. The mother calms him down but at the same time insults Xuan and his parents for making his son crying. When Luhan didn't get any answer from him, he moves on to Xuan.

 

"I saw him threatened Nayeon to give all her money to him. Nayeon just gave the money to him when actually, that's her money for the public transport. She came here by public transport and all her money are supposed to be her transport fares." Xuan explained before he continued. "I told him to give back Nayeon's money but he punched me so I retaliated back."

"My son will never do such thing! You're the one who is lying!" The mother retorted.

"Ma'am, can you keep quiet for a while? He is my son and if my son is guilty, I will never hesitate to punish him but before that I want to know the truth whether it is his fault or not. I can't punish him when it's not his fault at all. I'm sorry for saying this, ma'am but I know my son very well. I know when he is doing wrong or not. I know whether he is lying or not. From the way I observed my son's behavior, my son didn't lie at all. You can say that because he is my son but actually I know him very well." Luhan can't help but to give a long lecture to the mother. She is seriously annoying. "Before that, I need to meet with Nayeon first. Can you take me to her?" Luhan turned to the teacher and she gives a shy smile with a nod before asking him to follow her. Seohyun who noticed the teacher's weird behavior to Luhan, glares at her before she gives the same glare to Luhan but he smiles at her assuring that he won't do anything what she was thinking.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

"Can you tell me how much pocket money that your parents gave to you?" Luhan asked to the girl who named Nayeon that Xuan told him about the boy stealing her money.

"They gave me 30,000 won everyday. That's for the bus and train fare for going to school and return home." Nayeon explained. However, Luhan doesn't understand why she needs to come here by using public transport? Where are her parents? "My parents actually didn't have a car. They also go to their work by public transport. We are not well off but we are not poor either. It's just that my parents' money couldn't afford any house in the city. The house that we stayed belong to my late grandparents and no one wants to move so this is the only way."

Luhan feels bad for her. This girl is really tough. He doesn't know how was her life but he is thankful for everything that he has. But 30,000 won everyday? It's quite a lot for a little girl to have. But after listened to her story, 30,000 won is definitely quite enough for her to go to kindergarten and to go home with taking the bus, train, and taxi. Let's not talk about how many stops does she have to go through everyday and she is really brave to travel alone for three hours.

"I'm glad that Xuan is there for me. If it's not because of him, I wouldn't be able to go back." Nayeon added. Hearing his son's name, he decided to ask about that. What did his son do that makes Nayeon grateful towards Xuan? "Xuan gave me some money everyday to go home after Jongshin took it from me. He doesn't know about that at all because I didn't tell him since Jongshin threatened me but today, he saw it. I'm happy that he stands up for me. Samchon, please don't arrest Xuan. He is very kind to me, to everyone."

Luhan smiles at Nayeon's pleading so that he won't arrest Xuan. Well, she doesn't know that he is Xuan's father but it's good to know what kind of his son is when he is in kindergarten. He is really proud of him and he needs to remind himself to compliment Xuan later. To be very honest, neither Luhan or Seohyun knows how their kids behaved here and unlike Min and Mina, Xuan doesn't say anything much about his day in kindergarten and only answered in one or two words. But there is something off with her statement. She said that Xuan gave her his money everyday. Does that mean that this is not the first time? "Nayeon, you told me that Xuan gave his money to you everyday. Did that Jongshin boy took your money everyday?"

Nayeon nods, "He stole everything from everyone. I saw it sometimes but no one dares to tell the teacher about it because they are afraid with Jongshin more."

So apparently, that boy who named Jongshin is a trouble maker. He stole things from everyone without a miss and also a bully too. He wonders if Jongshin stole something from Xuan too but Xuan never said anything.

 

"Papa? What are you doing here?" Heard a little voice asking curiously.

Luhan turns to the voice and Min and Mina stands there while carrying their lunch box. So, it's time for their recess probably. He was about to answer when he saw Min carries two lunch boxes and he knows very well which one is belonging to them; one of them is belonging to Xuan and the other one is belonging to Min. "Why did you have Xuan's lunch box, Min?"

Min takes a look at the lunch boxes first before answering, "Xuan hyung asked us to keep it first. He said that he will get it from us later but he doesn't."

"Why does he ask you to keep it?"

"Oppa said that his lunch box keeps missing and he said that when he found it, it is empty." Mina answered.

"It's Jongshin!" Nayeon exclaimed. "It happens everyday. I saw him taking Xuan's lunch box when Xuan is not around. Jongshin secretly ate it but luckily he returned it. I feel bad for Xuan. He didn't eat at all during recess time."

Luhan is totally taken aback. No wonder Seohyun said that Xuan often had stomach ache and went to see the doctor before the doctor confirmed that he had gastric. Why he didn't tell this to Luhan or even Seohyun? Why is Xuan keeping quiet all the time? "Nayeon, besides that, did Jongshin steal anything from Xuan?"

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

Luhan comes back to the office after he met with several students regarding this matter. He didn't come back with an empty hand instead he brought along Jongshin's bag. He stands in front of Jongshin's mother before he takes out a pencil case from Yongshin's bag. "Does this belong to your son?" He asked the mother.

Jongshin's mother makes a question look towards him like she doesn't understand why he is asking like that. "Yes,of course it belongs to my son. You think I didn't know about that?" She tried so hard to answer but she looks like she hesitates to answer it because it seems like she doesn't know about that pencil case.

"Really?" Luhan said before he turns the pencil case to the other side revealing Xuan's name on it. "It belongs to your son?" He takes something inside Jongshin's bag before he puts everything to the ground. There are a lot of items such as wallets, water bottles, lunch boxes, as well as pencil cases. How does those things even fit inside his bag? "Ma'am, before I asked you to do something, I will give you a reminder. I didn't open his bag before I came here." He asked the teacher about Jongshin's seat and when he picked his bag, he noticed that his bag was heavy. That's why he decided to bring it to the office and when he opened his bag, the first thing he saw was his son's pencil case since Xuan's name clearly can be seen. "Ma'am, what I want you to do is to tell me which all of these items belong to your son." He stopped for awhile before he squats down facing to Jongshin. "Tell me whether your mother picked the right thing. Can you?" Jongshin gulps and nods timidly.

 

While Jongshin's mother picked the items that she thought it belongs to her son, Jongshin just shook his head indicating that the stuffs that his mother picked are wrong. Because of that, his mother couldn't stand any longer. "Which one is belonging to you?" She asked in furious tone.

"You never give anything what I want." Jongshin speaks out. "I-I decided to steal because I want it since you're not going to buy it for me. I steal money because I want to buy my favorite Robocar Poli toys that you don't want to buy it for me. You told me to buy it with my own money. I'm jealous with the others that got everything what they want. I want those things too." Jongshin's voice started to crack before tears flowing through his cheeks.

Everyone is watching the scene when Xuan takes a step in front of Jongshin. "I have three sets Robocar Poli toys. My papamama, and grandparents gave me that as my birthday present. I can give you one set of that." He offered. On his third birthday, his parents and grandparents gave him that without all of them knowing that they gave the same thing to him.

After Xuan said that, Jongshin's face changed. "Really? Thank you, Xuan! I'm sorry for everything that I've done."

"It's okay. I'm sorry for hitting you too." Xuan offered a handshake in which Jongshin gladly replied. Meanwhile, Luhan and Seohyun watch their son feeling proud with his action. They definitely had taught him very well.

 


 

Seohyun comes out from the bathroom and smiles after looking at her husband who was feeding baby Jian with milk before she takes a seat beside him. Luhan pulls out the bottle from Jian's mouth and lifts him while patting his back to burp him and Seohyun plays peek-a-boo with him. While Luhan gently pats Jian's back, an unpleasant sound of gas coming out from his bottom. He sniffs at his diaper before groans in disgust. Not again!

"I just bathed you and you dared to poop? What am I to you? A toilet bowl?" Luhan grumbled at his 6 months old son when he pooped in his diaper after Luhan changed him into sleepwear. This is not the first time obviously and Jian isn't the first to poop while Luhan was holding him. In fact, from Xuan to Jian, all of them had pooped whenever Luhan held them. The strange thing is, they never once pooped when Seohyun was holding them. That's why he always wondered whether his face looked like a toilet bowl or something.

Luhan stands up from the bed before heading outside of the room to change Jian with his mouth couldn't stop mumbling some things when Seohyun calls him sweetly. "Honey, you better hurry!" Seohyun asked him. He stops from his track and turns to her only to see her lying sideways with her right hand slowly pulls the hem of her babydoll nightdress until it reaches to her dangerous zone. Not only that, she lifts one side of her cardigan, revealing her cleavage and shoulder. Luhan gulps upon seeing her sensual action. He feels like his whole body started to react to it. "I'm waiting here." She let him know what she wants without telling him directly without forgetting to give a seductive wink and even bites her lower lip ily.

Why does she look so y tonight? This just makes him want to spend his time with her longer that he doesn't want the night to end. Or even better, he wants to take her here and there until she can't walk tomorrow. But most importantly, why she is so bold tonight? Usually, he will be the one who initiated all the moves and even have to beg her for their night. Of course he can't say 'no' to her right now because she is volunteering herself and he knows that he doesn't want to miss that. His thought halts when he heard the whine from his son and finally remembered that he needs to change his diaper and make him sleep. He looks at Seohyun who was eyeing him ily. He clears his throat before said, "I need to change Jian first and make him sleep. I'll be right back." He said before scurries off but he appears for a short while. "Fast!" He screamed.

Seohyun shakes her head while preparing herself for their night. It's definitely going to be a long night.

 

 

 

 

 


This is the last chapter of this story. I hope that you'll love it. <3

Thank you for reading this story from Chapter 1 until the end. There are the times I'm kinda regret for continuing this story. The last chapter of this story is supposed to be the chapter 14. But because of SeoHan and all of Ace Babies who read this, I decided to extend it though I'm actually not satisfied with some chapters because it looked so rush. Not to mention that I was so busy with my internship and writer's block happened to me. Because of writer's block, I thought  myself that it's better I finished it fast but now I can breathe normally now. Hahaha! But I hope you love it. If you love it, I will love it too. LOL!

Thank you for subscribing this story. I do check AFF and I always noticed the numbers of subscriber either going up or down. I know that someone unsubscribed it (not one but few) but I just don't know who but it's okay. Maybe, they have a reason to do that. And thank you for upvoting too. I appreaciated that. =)

Thank you for commenting as well. Reading your comment makes me happy. I'm sorry that I didn't reply your comment. I really wanted to but I was so busy.

Lastly, I hope you will read my other SeoHan's story in the future. There will be a new story but I don't know when I'm going to post it. My second internship will start in January until April. I might be hiatus for awhile but I will be in AFF for drafting my stories. I hope you will wait for it and read it. ^_^