Honey! Honey!

That Tomboy Girl

 

Seohyun wakes up from her sleep and slowly pushes her body to lean against the headboard. She raises her hands upward to stretch herself. That is her usual routine after she opened her eyes from deep sleep.

“Ouch!” She winced while stretching her legs especially around her thighs. She rubs it to ease the pain and her frown changes to a little smile. Yesterday, she just did ‘it’ with Luhan hence, the pain on her thighs. Actually, they were planning to do it at their honeymoon but they don’t mind about it. They were already and both were okay with it and they just spent their night together.

She is still thinking about yesterday before she looks around the room. That’s odd. She is in her room; the old room that she used before married. Then, she notices the towel that hugging her body tightly when she believes that yesterday, after all that happened, they were just straight away sleeping with their bare body. She doesn’t even remember any towel on the bed or nearby her.

The sound of the door being opened is heard and Seohyun gasps because Luhan is probably the one who entered her room. She drops her body to the bed with her face covered with her long hair and arms.

 

Luhan entered her room while bringing a table tray with foods on it. He takes a look at Seohyun for awhile before he shakes his head left and right with a smile. He knows that she had wake up but that makes him want to more if she is like this.

He puts the table tray on the bed and goes to her before he climbs the bed just behind her. Using his elbow as his support, he lied sideways with Seohyun’s back is facing him and casually removes the hair from her face. She is not moving. Then, he puts his hand on her bare shoulder and slides it to her slender waist before his naughty hand stops at her . He smirks before gently s it causing her to flinch slightly but she holds herself to not give any reaction to it. However, he knows that she was trying hard to ignore it because her body is hardened when he applied a little pressure on her .

Meanwhile, Seohyun bit inside of her cheeks hardly to prevent herself from making any sound from Luhan’s action. She even clenched her fist tightly to hold herself. What is Luhan doing to her ? That’s ual harassment! Oh, wait! She almost forgets that he is her husband but still, that’s ual harassment.

After waiting for quite some time, there is still no reaction from her. Luhan leans to her ear and whispers lovingly. “Good morning, honey! Rise and shine! Wake up!” While he was whispering those words, his naughty hand patted her to wake her up. But she doesn’t wake up. He whispers again, “If you don’t want to wake up, I will wake you up in another way. Let’s have another round, shall we?”

With that, Seohyun immediately wakes up, sitting upright on the bed with her eyes are gone wide. The blush on her cheeks is quite visible right now. She turns to Luhan who was lying on the bed with a smug grin before she turns away from him and once again drops her body to the bed with an embarrassing smile. She mentally screams in shy because she really can’t face Luhan after that night.

“Honey, wake up or we’re going to be late for our honeymoon.” He reminded her again but she really can’t face him right now. This is too embarrassing. Luhan pulls her before hugging her tightly though Seohyun hides her face on his chest along with her hands cover her face as well. “Honey, look at me, please!”

Seohyun slowly looks up to meet with Luhan’s eyes but she can’t. She quickly covers her face back while giggling because of an embarrassment. Luhan lifts her chin and removes her hands from her face. Both of them are looking at each other in the eye and they are too immersed with their partner’s eyes because they could see the love in it.

Luhan closed the gap between their lips and kisses her lovingly. Seohyun wraps her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. She is no longer shy after being kissed. She grips a handful of Luhan’s hair and moans when he bit her lower lip causing her to open a little to let his tongue to enter . She is not used to this kind of kiss but her husband took it easy so that she will get used to the French kiss slowly. She is still clumsy as this is the first time she has been kissed like that but she really loves it.

Both of them pull the kiss away to catch their breath while hugging each other tightly. None of them are trying to let go of each other because they really like the warmness of their body against each other and to be honest, they don’t mind staying in this position longer.

 

“Honey,” Luhan called her while still hugging. “I made you a breakfast.” He told her about the breakfast that he did for her. It’s nothing special but he wished that Seohyun would see it as special because he made it with full of love. All the love just for her.

Seohyun turns to the table tray and Luhan let go of her hug to take the table tray to put it in front of her. There are a lot of foods on the tray but she is amazed with how the foods were presented. Did Luhan do all this alone? It is so creative. She wonders how long it takes to make these.

On the table tray, there is a toast with heart shape was cut in the middle and was placed with a sunny side-up egg with sleeping smiley face on it. Then, the toast in heart shape; probably the leftover from the toast earlier was place beside it. Besides toast, there is a heart shaped pancake and it surprised her because the color of the pancake is hot pink and this is the first time she saw a pink-colored pancake. Other than that, there is a bowl of oatmeal topped with heart-shaped strawberry and banana. As for the drink, she notice that he is giving her a cup of hot milk with heart-shaped cookie and a spoon which covered with chocolate with heart sprinkles on top of it.

That’s a lot of food! And all of them have heart-shaped. She swears that she never feels so special and loved before. She is touched with all Luhan’s effort to make a breakfast for her alone. She feels guilty because she did nothing for him. But the main problem is can she finished them all?

“Which one do you want to eat first, honey?” He asked sweetly.

Seohyun blushed with his words. It sounds so sweet and she can’t handle it any longer. Her eyes keep looking left and right while trying to think which one that she wants to eat first. Toast? Pancake? Oatmeal? Or cookie? “Hmm, I think I want to try the toast first.” She pointed to the toast.

With a smile, Luhan picks up the heart toast before he decides to break the yolk making the yellow color of the yolk gushing out from the circle. Even just by looking, it’s already looks tasty. He dips the bread into the yolk and feeds Seohyun in which she gladly opens .

Luhan waits for her reaction after tasting the food. Will she like it? He hopes that she genuinely likes it. He also hopes that the food is tasty.

“It’s tasty!” Seohyun expressed it in joyful. It is indeed tasty. Oppa, feed me more!” She begged him to feed her again with her secret weapon which is aegyo. Aegyo is the most annoying thing ever to Seohyun and sometimes she wondered why some girls like to do that to attract boys. Now she knows why. She is so happy that Luhan fed her again and again. Suddenly, Seohyun feels like she wants to drink and points to the cup of hot milk to Luhan.

“Do you want to see some trick?” Luhan smiles every time she acts like a kid. It was so cute. He takes the spoon which covered with hard chocolate and puts it into the hot milk while stirring the milk. The chocolate from the spoon is melted and mixed with the hot milk which turns into a chocolate drink. Seohyun once again is amaze like an innocent little baby after Luhan showed the so-called trick to her.

 

After she finished the toast, she moved on to the pancake which of course, Luhan fed her. She realized that she hasn’t eaten the oatmeal yet but she feels a little full after eating the toast and drink the hot chocolate as well as she took a bite for the cookie. She wants to eat but she wants to eat the pancake first. That’s when she noticed that Luhan didn’t take any bite from the food. She wondered if he had eaten.

Oppa, have you eaten?” Luhan shakes his head and tells her that he will eat later. But Seohyun didn’t like how he gives his focus on her only without thinking about him first. Her hand picks a spoon that was placed beside the oatmeal bowl before she scoops a spoonful of oatmeal and puts it in front of Luhan’s mouth.

Luhan is dumbfounded with her action and tells her that he doesn’t want to eat because it’s her food that he made just for her but she insists him to eat it. He puts down the knife and fork on the tray before he gets off from the bed while carrying the tray out of the room.

Meanwhile, Seohyun blinks in stupefy with his action. From the way he reacted, it looks like he is mad at her. Oh no! This is not something that she wants. She just wants to feed him, that’s all! It’s not a bad thing, right? But why he doesn’t like it? She feels guilty and wants to say sorry to him for offending him. She is just being concern towards him. She eats the oatmeal as she was holding the spoon entire time before she goes to him. She tries to move but her legs are in pain that she whimpered every time she tried to scoots to the edge of the bed.

 

The door is opened revealing Luhan while bringing the same table tray but from what Seohyun could see from her bed is that it seems like there are a lot of plates and the obvious one is there are two cups; one with chocolate drink, the other one just milk.

Luhan tilts his head in confusion after he saw Seohyun in that kind of position. “Where are you going?” She looks like she was about to get off from the bed.

She turns to him with a sad face. Oppa, are you angry with me?”

His eyes become wide after hearing her question. Why? Why did she ask that? Does his action earlier look like he is angry? He quickly puts the tray on the bed before sits next to her while her head gently. “Angry? Why would I get angry at you, honey? You have done nothing wrong.” He pulls her into a hug with her cheeks against his broad chest. “Perhaps, the way I left the room is the reason why you thought that I’m angry at you?” Seohyun hums as the answer making him sighs. “I’m sorry, honey. I didn’t mean to do that.” He rubs her arm to calm her down while Seohyun feels like she is in heaven under his hug.

Then, Luhan let go of her making Seohyun pouts because she is not fulfilled with his hug yet. He tells her to continue to eat before they return to the original position. From what she can see besides her food, there is a toast, pancake, oatmeal, and cookie with milk but unlike hers, that one is just normal and she didn’t see any spoon with chocolate anywhere. There is not heart in toast, pancake, banana and strawberry in oatmeal, and in the cookie as well.

“Whose foods are these?” Seohyun asked and Luhan looks at her with a frown. He tells her that it is his foods and it’s her turn to frown. “But there is no heart everywhere!” She protested.

Luhan puts his right hand on her cheek and with a smile, he said, “Honey, I made it special just for you only. Why would I do it for myself?”

“But you are special too.” She muttered softly. Though she understands why he wouldn’t decorate the food for him because it takes a lot of time to do for her. But she feels guilty about that and determined that one day, she will do the same to him. She wants to treat him a little special just for him like how he did for her.

Luhan eats his food making Seohyun pouts because she wants to feed him and at the same time, she wants to be fed by him. He notices that she just sits there without moving and asks why she doesn’t eat. With a shy smile, she confesses that she wants to feed him and he feeds her. He doesn’t say anything but he turns the table tray so that his foods are facing her while her foods are facing him.

He slices the pancake and put it in front of in which she opens widely. “Hmm, it’s even tastier when oppa feeds me.” She exclaimed. She also does the same thing to him and both of them manage to finish all the foods and they are really full now. Maybe they don’t have to take their lunch because of it.

 

“By the way oppa, how did I end up here?” She finally asked the question that was bugging her mind since she woke up but she forgets to ask because she is too happy to be with Luhan together. She doesn’t know why she slept in her room when she slept with him yesterday. Even more than that.

“Ah, I want to clean the bed sheet and also the mattress.” He replied. Seohyun tilts her head, bewildered with his answer and asks why. “Well, you know, right? About yesterday night.”

Her cheeks blush and she cringes after she remembered about their night. It’s quite normal for a like her to bleed during her first night and she gets what he was trying to say. It is indeed embarrassing. Luhan was afraid if the stain wouldn’t come out after it being washed if he let it for too long so he decided to wash it right away but he didn’t have a heart to wake Seohyun up after their night especially since she is still feeling sore at her lower part. He carried her to her old room but before that, he needs to cover her first with a towel so that he won’t get disturbed by looking at her gorgeous body while carrying her or perhaps he might done something else.

 

Oppa, can I ask you something?” She wants to know about one thing that she is curious. She continues after receiving a nod from him. “Why do you call me ‘honey’?” Ever since they reached home after their wedding, he started to call her ‘honey’ not Seohyun or Joohyun that he used to call.

Luhan just smiles at her question. While putting his palms on her cheeks, he explains to her. “I was thinking for the whole month what I should call you after we got married. Actually, I wanted to call you ‘Hyunnie’ and I tried to practice it but I thought that name ‘Hyunnie’ sounds like ‘honey’. That’s why I called you ‘honey’ now. Hopefully, you love it when I called you ‘honey’.”

Oh, so that’s the reason? But there is one problem. “But oppa, I thought I want to call you ‘honey’ too because your name is Hannie. Too bad that you called me first.” Seohyun pouts while sulking because she missed her chance to call her husband ‘honey’. She really wants to call him that.

Meanwhile, Luhan is utterly surprised. He doesn’t even notice that his name is rhymed with the word ‘honey’ too. Now, he feels guilty but he really wants to call her ‘honey’ so bad but at the same time, he tries to imagine how he would feel when Seohyun called him ‘honey’. Finally, he has an idea that she will love it for sure.

“How about this, we call each other ‘honey’? Is it okay for you?” He suggested.

Seohyun gives him a bear hug while squealing in happiness because she really loves the idea of both of them calling each other ‘honey’. “But what if we get confused?” She asked another concern.

“Confused? Why would we? No one else will call me ‘honey’ except you and no one else will call you ‘honey’ except me.” Though he doesn’t understand why she asked that question but at least he clears up her confusion about this matter.

Seohyun hugs him even tighter. “Thank you, oppa, oops! I mean, honey.”

Luhan swears that his heart flutters after Seohyun called him ‘honey’. He loves it so much and he really made a good decision about that. He really wants to hear it often from sweetly calling him ‘honey’.

 


 

After hours of travelling from Seoul, they finally arrived at Busan for their honeymoon. At first, Seohyun’s parents wanted them to go to Jeju for their honeymoon but thanks to Seohyun who knows about Luhan’s fear of height, they changed it to Busan. Instead of travelling by car, they were taking a train and once they’ve arrived at Busan, Luhan rented a car so that they could enjoy sight-seeing around Busan.

 

Once they reached to their room at hotel, both of them plopped themselves on the bed. That’s the first thing they do. They are so tired and they need some rest now before they decided to go somewhere.

“Honey, I think we need to rest first. Then, we will go to the beach to watch the sunset. Are you okay with that?” Luhan suggested as well as asking her opinion about watching the sunset.

“Sure, honey! I will go to where you want to go.” Seohyun doesn’t care where she wants to go. Where Luhan wants to go, she will follow him.

“But honey, I’m the one who supposed to say that!” He protested making both of them laugh before both of them drift to their dreamland after being in the train for hours long.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

Seohyun whines when she feels something tickle on her neck. Who dares to disturb her while she is having a sweet nap? But of course she knows who. Who else is with her if it’s not her husband?

“Wake up, sleeping beauty! We’re going to the beach to watch the sunset.” Luhan nuzzles on her neck while whispering to her to wake up. But she shows no sign of waking up which make him to snuggle closer to her hoping that she would react that he is squeezing her. But it’s failed. The more Luhan hugged her, the more Seohyun loves it. “Honey.” He sighs because she doesn’t want to wake up. “Then, I will be going alone. Who knows there will be hot girls at the beach.” He removes his hug from her and jokes that he will flirt with the girls at the beach.

Hearing that, she immediately sits up and throws a glare at him. Meanwhile, Luhan is amused with her reaction. Of course, she is going to hate it and he won’t do that to her. He goes to her and coaxes her while saying that he would never ever do that. After he convinced her, she finally gives in. Guess she really can’t stay mad too long at him.

 


 

The couple finally managed to watch the sunset at the beach. It was indeed beautiful scenery that they’ve ever seen. While waiting for the sun to set, they were playing there like a little kid. Mostly, splashing the water to each other that they were almost wet their clothes but they decided to stop because they are going for dinner after watching the sunset. They don’t want to enter the restaurant with them being wet.

 

They enter one of the restaurants that serve traditional Busan cuisine. It is also one of the most popular restaurants there. The waiter recommends some of the dishes which are the customers’ favorite. While waiting for the food, they start to talk about random things mainly about what happened at the past month before they got married. However, Seohyun decides to reveal something which leaves Luhan speechless.

“Honey, did you know that your parents met me before about the wedding?” Luhan raises his eyebrow because he really doesn’t know about this and he wants to know what they are telling her. Suddenly, his tone turns slightly furious. “They actually asked me to refuse the marriage.” She revealed.

He knew it. He knows that his parents will do something to make them separated but he is curious about what happened between them.

“They said that they had arranged someone for you and that girl was there too.” She continued. Luhan wishes that she doesn’t have to tell him that because it just ruined their honeymoon but at the same time, what did she do that made his parents agreed with the marriage? “They threatened me that if I didn’t want to do that, they will make us separate.” As expected from his parents. “So I asked them why are they doing this and they said that they want the best for you and they know what is the best for you.”

Seohyun stops when the waiter comes and brings their food. After the waiter leaves, Seohyun wants to continue the story but Luhan wants to eat first so she follows what her husband said. Since there are no people around them and they picked the place where there are not a lot of people, they can casually feed each other without feeling embarrassed.

After they finished their food, Seohyun decides to continue the story making Luhan sighs. He doesn’t know why but he is stuck in between two options. One, he doesn’t want to know anything about his parents during their honeymoon. Two, he really wants to know how Seohyun convinced his parents about their marriage.

“I asked your parents what they know about you. ‘As far as I know, you never cared about him. You treated him like a trash to the point that he can’t stand anymore. He determined to become a police so that you will see him in different light. But he realized that there is no point he did that. Now, he just wants to do that makes him happy. He doesn’t care about trying to grab your attention anymore. He gave up on that.’ That’s what I said to them.” Seohyun recalled. “They didn’t say anything and they kept quiet. But then, they told not to tell you about our meeting. I don’t know that they eventually approved our marriage.”

Luhan faces to Seohyun before he hugs her tightly. He feels thankful that she bravely said all those he kept inside. She knows him very well. Even her parents too. And Lu Gao started to know more about him. The only one who doesn’t know about him is his parents. Only them.

 


 

They returned to their hotel room and took a shower before they go to the bed. Seohyun comes out from the bathroom and blushes when she comes out with only wearing a towel. She is glad that Luhan didn’t turn to her because he was on his phone.

While she is searching for her nightwear, she saw a small present which is Irene’s gift for her. She takes a look on the card that Irene written there:

 

Bring this gift to your honeymoon.

Open it at night before you go to sleep.

You must open this gift alone in the bathroom.

Don’t let Luhan see this gift.

Enjoy my present! ^_^

 

Seohyun wondered what Irene gave to her. Without thinking any longer, she brings the gift to the bathroom and shuts the door closely. She slowly unwrap the wrapper and opens the box while taking out the present. Her eyes widen upon seeing the gift. What on earth did Irene give to her? She needs to talk to her now so she goes out from the bathroom for a moment to take her phone before she comes back to the bathroom.

Her hands keep looking for Irene’s number and hit the call button once she found it. Irene answers after a few rings and greets her with a cheerful voice.

 

“Seoju! Have you opened my gift?”

“Idiot! What did you give me?” She said in annoyed. Of course, she felt that way because Irene just gave her a piece of red babydoll lingerie. She holds the thong disgustingly. There is no way the thong can hide her private part and her cheeks will be exposed.

“What? What’s wrong with my gift? It’s normal, you know.” Irene couldn’t understand why Seohyun would protest her gift.

“Normal? This is the worst present that I’ve received after the baby diapers.”

“What? You got baby diapers for your present? It’s a sign, Seoju. A sign that you and Luhan should get a baby quickly.”

Seohyun blushes when Irene mentioned about baby. She doesn’t know how to feel that and she admits that she is nervous.

“Anyway Seoju, make sure that you wear that!” Irene reminded once again.

“I’m not going to wear this!” Seohyun declared.

“You better wear it! I’m going to ask you tomorrow about your night and I want every detail of it.” Seohyun couldn’t believe in her ear. Irene said that she wants to know about their night. Why does want to know so badly? Of course she should’ve known that her best friend is a ert queen. “Enjoy your night, Seoju! Remember! I want to know everything tomorrow, okay?” Irene said the last words before she ended her call.

Seohyun sighs. How is she going to wear this in front of Luhan?

 

Luhan is busy scrolling his phone while reading something when he heard the bathroom door is opened but no one is coming out. He turns to the bathroom door and saw Seohyun’s head from there. Why is she like that? “What’s wrong, honey?”

Meanwhile, Seohyun is hesitating whether she should go out or not. She already wore the lingerie but she is too embarrassed to appear like that in front of her husband although they’ve already did it yesterday. She gathers all her courage and comes out from the bathroom while acting like she doesn’t care about it but her heart beats rapidly.

Luhan’s phone drops from his hands with a shocking stare and his mouth opens slowly. He is totally frozen. Is he dreaming right now? Is that Seohyun? Is that his wife? Is that really her? He is eyeing her up and down. He had seen her body yesterday but today is different. With the red babydoll dress and it is also a see-through dress that could show her S-line curve on her waist. He gulps while thinking of something.

Seohyun feels a little bit disappointed when her husband didn’t say anything except giving a stare to her. However, she noticed that his stare is so intense and she feels scared for some reason. She slowly walks to the bed and Luhan is still staring at her without moving. Even his hands are in the same position like he was holding an invisible phone. She lies down with her back facing to Luhan.

Luhan couldn’t help but with Seohyun’s appearance like this turned him on very hard. Extremely hard. He knows that he can’t handle his hormone any longer. He gives her long gaze to her body, particularly her cheeks that exposed in front of him nicely. He puts his hand on her hip and gently pulls her so that he could see the front part of her body.

Both of them become breathless after looking at their eyes. They seem to know what they are up to but they are waiting for the next step.

“Honey, you look so -” Luhan chokes and stops from continuing his word. He wants to say y but the three letters make him think that this is what he wants. He hovers around Seohyun and breathes hardly. “Irene gave this to you?” He asked.

Seohyun frowns when Luhan asked about Irene not about her wearing this lingerie. Okay, he did say something to her but she is not sure whether he is compliment her or what. She wants more than compliment and only about her. Not anyone else. Especially girl. “Let’s not talk about that idiot! Shall we enjoy our moment?” She wraps her arms around his neck.

That’s so bold move of her. She doesn’t know when did she become this brave but of course he is going to enjoy every single moment with her and he is not going to miss it even just one second. Luhan kisses her roughly before they enjoy their honeymoon night by making love.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

The couple’s sleep was disturbed by the phone ringing non-stop. It is so annoying. Who calls them in this morning and whose phone is ringing? Luhan groans loudly while trying to adjust the morning light in the room and at the same time trying to figure out where is the phone that is ringing.

He sees Seohyun’s phone at the bedside table and constantly vibrates on it. Then, he turns to Seohyun who is under his arms and she is sleeping peacefully which makes him didn’t want to wake her up. Using his right hand, he tries to reach the phone without waking his wife up and once he grabbed it, he looks at the screen which shows the caller ID. It is Irene. Why is she calling Seohyun in this early morning?

 

Since he knows Irene and he don’t want to disturb his wife, he answers the call. “What do you want, Irene?” He asked in sleepy voice without saying ‘hello’ or anything.

“Huh? Is that you, Luhan? Where is Seoju?”

“She is still sleeping.” He is still sleepy and while he is answering that, his eyes are closed.

“Sleeping?” Irene paused for a second before she asked something in teasing way. “What did both of you do last night? Are you guys being naughty?” She giggled happily.

Luhan’s eyes widen when Irene seems to know what happened to them. Oh, wait! He almost forgot that Irene was the one who gave Seohyun lingerie as a present. Is that the reason why she called? To know about that?

“So, what do you think about it, Luhan? How do you feel when you saw Seoju in lingerie? Does your manhood hardened really hard?” How bold!

“I don’t want to talk about it.” Why would he tell her about his private time with Seohyun?

“Oh, come on! Tell me from the beginning. How did you arouse Seoju? How loud is her moan?”

“Irene”

“What kind of position did you do last night?”

“Irene.”

“Did you have a second round? Or third round? Fourth round? Maybe tenth round?”

“Irene!”

Silence.

“Please- find a guy for your life and one more thing,” Luhan sighs before he continues his words. “Please stop watching .” He hangs up without waiting for Irene’s reaction and hugs his lovely wife while closing his eyes.

What Luhan didn’t know, Seohyun heard everything what he said although she didn’t hear what Irene said but she pretty much knows that Irene is asking about their night because she promised to her that she will tell her about it. But of course she is not going to. Let she and Luhan know what happened their night and she is really satisfied with Luhan’s remarks to Irene.

 

 

 

 

 


Enjoy this chapter and comments are love!

Unfortunately, the next chapter will be the last chapter. I'm going to finish it fast.